of 2
Next Last

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Greg wrote:
What should I do?
what does your father in law look like...i might be able to make it easier for you and big momma lol lol lol
Greg

Winchester, KY

#23 Apr 8, 2013
Gregs Wife wrote:
Dear Greg you are the one that needs to get back on your meds.You sure dont want sent back to Hazard do you?Another thing Greg I think it is disgusting how every time your dad comes to visit you always want to be licking his bunghole,you simply have permanent brown stains on your teeth.
dumba?? My fathers been dead for years ,you've never met him! I'm gonna get you some help if you don't quit the crazy talk.I bet you've already spent your crazy check this week already!!!
Greg

Winchester, KY

#24 Apr 8, 2013
faith hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>what does your father in law look like...i might be able to make it easier for you and big momma lol lol lol
Hes about 500lbs,like my crazy wife !
Porky

Winchester, KY

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Greg I'll take that heffer and give her a good spanking .lol
Gregs Wife

Kansas City, MO

#28 Apr 8, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>dumba?? My fathers been dead for years ,you've never met him! I'm gonna get you some help if you don't quit the crazy talk.I bet you've already spent your crazy check this week already!!!
Why Greg dear you want to talk about crazy,you're the one when you go in WalMart you get down on all fours barking like a dog and trying to sniff strange guys crotches.Why Greg do you remember when you tried to hump the male cashiers leg at the checkout and security had to remove you from the store?Why Greg do you remember back in sporting goods putting on the camo hat and getting the BB gun then going around doing the Elmer Fudd imitation to everyone you came to about going wabbit huntin?
the ultimate man

Clay City, KY

#29 Apr 8, 2013
greg, you need to get your woman on a short leash. shes being very disrespectful to you. you are a man! this is a mans world! her place is in the house cleaning and cooking! remember greg....a woman with chores is a well behaved woman!

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#30 Apr 8, 2013
the ultimate man wrote:
greg, you need to get your woman on a short leash. shes being very disrespectful to you. you are a man! this is a mans world! her place is in the house cleaning and cooking! remember greg....a woman with chores is a well behaved woman!
yea, like going shopping for duct tape, a shovel and some garbage bags...and, dont forget digging a hole in the woods....
say no to Bible in school

Zoe, KY

#31 Apr 8, 2013
Greg wrote:
What should I do?
If upi r in love with your mother in law you need professional help you are mentally unstable
malikye hobart

Harrisonburg, VA

#33 Apr 9, 2013
I first fell in love with my mother in law when I saw her getting out of the shower. she had nice t i t s and a huge a * *. I went in and placed my hands on that huge a ** and it was on that was several years ago. she never told anyone nor have I. she is older than me but she still has it going on and she is a no holds bared woman. she let me have the back side as well as the front and give the best bj I ever have had she can squirt a full stream when she is cumming to. she has my wife beat in all the classes. I don't know what happened to my wife to be such a prude

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#34 Feb 20, 2014
Is having a huge a$$ that important to men these days? I have a ex that was telling me that he was in love with this milf and old milf with a big a$$ was about 175. she was doing him and bragging about how there trips were going to be and how they have fun going places. It was very scary to us the family she would get involved and cheat SHE IS MARRIED and now the guy she was doing all these extra actives cant wait till they meet again. How does this even come about or even happen??
Fox News Is a Joke

Pikeville, KY

#35 Feb 20, 2014
Princess412 wrote:
Is having a huge a$$ that important to men these days? I have a ex that was telling me that he was in love with this milf and old milf with a big a$$ was about 175. she was doing him and bragging about how there trips were going to be and how they have fun going places. It was very scary to us the family she would get involved and cheat SHE IS MARRIED and now the guy she was doing all these extra actives cant wait till they meet again. How does this even come about or even happen??
now say that again in english.

Location hidden

#36 Feb 20, 2014
IT has questions in the statement.
Fox News Is a Joke

Pikeville, KY

#37 Feb 20, 2014
Princess412 wrote:
IT has questions in the statement.
aint you the crazy biotch who was on here trying to find a married man from california or something stupidy doopie doofis

Location hidden

#38 Feb 20, 2014
Married when?? I would love to get married with a prenup! I do get called a biotch quite often. What I do NOT get called is pushover, stupid, sweetheart, dear or doormat. Works for me
Fox News Is a Joke

Pikeville, KY

#39 Feb 20, 2014
Greg wrote:
What should I do?
you should run off together that way when shes old and cant wipe her ass she will have you!!!
you can screw her old wrinkled gray coocho, then flip her over and wipe her ass.
Fox News Is a Joke

Pikeville, KY

#40 Feb 20, 2014
Fox News Is a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>now say that again in english.
why do you care?
if hes your ex.
its none of your business and you should stay out of it, let him screw whoever he wants.
the family doesnt need to be concerned about him
maybe you are mad cause he found a big ass was better than yours.

Location hidden

#41 Feb 20, 2014
Fox News Is a Joke wrote:
<quoted text>why do you care?
if hes your ex.
its none of your business and you should stay out of it, let him screw whoever he wants.
the family doesnt need to be concerned about him
maybe you are mad cause he found a big ass was better than yours.
IF I cared, I'd draw you a map of your a$$ with an X marking the spot where your head is buried
Fox News Is a Joke

Pikeville, KY

#42 Feb 20, 2014
Princess412 wrote:
<quoted text>
IF I cared, I'd draw you a map of your a$$ with an X marking the spot where your head is buried
sounds like you really really care, i mean you said, it bothers the family that he does this.
you said he liked a woman with a big ass
maybe you are just mad that a big ass is better than your nosey ass lmfao
lmfao
his head is buried in her big ass and yours is buried in tears and probably a bag of doritos and oreos trying to fatten up so you can win back his love
lmfao
go brush the black out of your teeth you idiot pos queer twerp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Lifes_A_Beach 8,803
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr John 34,684
any1 know any info on the pikeville goth murders? (Jan '10) 4 hr Big Creeker 276
Democratic Women's Breakfast 4 hr red flag 37
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 26,441
Lonley anyone ? 6 hr Follower 11
Frankie Got Spanked 6 hr Loki 12
Brian Morris Said 11 hr Frack Hillary 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages