|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

MOFOFIASCO wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to try a REAL energy drink try finding some Neurofuel if you've never tried any.It's made in Knoxville and it actually helps dopamine and seratonin creation and thus gives you mental alertness/energy.It's kind of hard to find in our region but easily found from Johnson City on through TN. and you can also order it via Amazon.com .
Huffing gasoline these days check drawer? Mental alertness only comes to you on check day.

“A BETTER MAN THAN STOP CRYING ”

Since: Jun 10

IDOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Huffing gasoline these days check drawer? Mental alertness only comes to you on check day.
Huffing little boys penises these days young-children's drawers-dropper?You're the furthest thing ever from mental alertness,you
queer ass brain dead dullard.
working class

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

I love my tramp stamps wrote:
I buy redbull, nos, and anything i want with mine, get over it and go sigh up for your own.
I bet you take that big surge of energy from Rebull and get a job, right. lol The crappy thing about ppl like you is: You strut around feeling entitlement, buying soda and junk food while talking on your free cell phone and carrying some fake purse like you think anyone really believes its real. I would be the person behind you trying to budget myself to feed children until I get my next pay check ( from earning it). Bottom feeders like you are sickening.
working class

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

MOFOFIASCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Huffing little boys penises these days young-children's drawers-dropper?You're the furthest thing ever from mental alertness,you
queer ass brain dead dullard.
How did you get from food stamps to little boys and such acts, where is your mind staying?

“A BETTER MAN THAN STOP CRYING ”

Since: Jun 10

IDOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Judged:

working class wrote:
<quoted text> How did you get from food stamps to little boys and such acts, where is your mind staying?
My mind and comment was referring to the child molester stalker I have(WTF)who follows me from thread to thread obsessing over me daily.As you can see he had followed me here as well so I
was merely replying back to him and it was an off topic comment that
had nothing to do with htis thread's subject.Sorry,carry on.
hmmmm

Gowrie, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Many of these posts seem to be under the assumption that people on food stamps are non working citizens...
This is, in fact, far from the truth. Many people who receive food stamps are working just as hard as the rest of you, they simply cannot afford their groceries. Some of these people you say 'tow' their kids in... are buying food to feed their kids.
There seems to be a general misunderstanding here. If you want to complain about what others are spending their government aid on... complain about the welfare system.
That system allows people to spend the money on whatever they see fit. Rather than just on food. Which is how you end up with people riding in sweet cars with crappy houses and unfed kids. Don't judge people's decisions on what to purchase with food stamps.
This nonsensical ranting done by everyone here does nothing to ratify an issue.
okok

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

okokok
meme

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

RBaddict wrote:
Who here buys Red Bulls or other energy drinks with food stamps? What stores in Pikeville take them for Red Bulls? What stores don't?
none do
bite me

Great Falls, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

What a bunch of condescending asses. Wife was sick, mom has cancer, had to move, thank god for food cards because my job requires traveling, and its not possible at this time. no, I'm not ashamed as you people want me to be. If you don't know what you are talking about, shut your flapper. You are a bunch of ass holes looking for a reason to bitch. If you are so concerned, then wright a letter to someone who makes decisions, and stop running your ugly mouth. I will continue to buy whatever the hell i want to drink, regardless of your worthless opinions. Don't like it? Then do something about it besides flapping your lips.
anon

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Seriously the whole welfare system is screwed up, its sad alot of people dont use the welfare system for what its really for...a crutch to help you and your family live through hard times, to help those with major health issues.

These days people are just to damn lazy to work and abuse the whole welfare system, giving the ones that legitly need them a bad name they dont deserve, all because of lazy ass people.

I do agree food wise you should get what you want to eat, thats the point of food stamps to eat and survive. Though its up to you to make good choices eating healthy, very few are perfect i know i enjoy a bag of chips and a pop after work lol.

My problem is with all the white trash that abuses the system, especially those that come up to me in walmart and try to trade them for my cash. If its a mom wanting to do it for say diapers and such i have no problem thats needed and food stamps just dont cover it, but your alcohol, drugs and tobacco habits i wont help fund.
thirsty

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Stony wrote:
aRE YOU frigging serious? Aren't foodstamps for food? GEEEEESHHH
god forbid if they ever get to buy beer
MrsMom

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

You know...I have never been to Topix before until today and I have seen nothing but, ignorance. Really...Is that how all people view people who receive food stamps? Do you really see them as lazy, degenerates who won't work? That is very sad. I know there is a lot of corruption in the system but, don't judge everyone who gets food stamps by the actions of a few. My family gets food stamps and has for about 4 years now. I am a COLLEGE GRADUATE who works a minimum wage job. My husband became ill a few years ago and lost his job. Because of his health issues, he can only work part time. We have 4 children. I work. My husband works. My teenage daughter works. We all pay taxes. So, why should it not be just as fair for us to buy an energy drink with our food stamps if we are feeling tired and sluggish. Is it no different than buying coffee and sugar? I do smoke as well. BUT, I save change to buy them. One pack a week. That's about $5.00 per week of my hard earned money. Yes we are poor and get food stamps but, shouldn't we also be able to enjoy the fruits of our labors as we sit fit, just the same as you "working class" people? And btw,$180.00 per month in fs is nothing when you have 5 people in your household, especially when you try to eat healthy. We still spend around $200 in cash each month. OUR CASH. I will be the first to admit I avoid all places at the first of the month due to the vulagarity and the smell of THOSE people.But from what i am reading you all judge us the same.That's nice to know.
Chris

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Judged:

I was at chloe dk this evening and a young guy, no more than 22, was in front of me and had NINE cans of red bull on the counter. After she rings everything up out comes the good 'ol EBT card. Nobody needs that many cans of red bull unless they have a fifth or two of jagermeister to go with it. So glad to see my tax dollars get put to good use, do a shot for me !
lick the tip

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

chris quit yer bitching, u dont make enuff money to live on and you make too much to qualify for foodstamps, that is your only beef....and right now, if i had some food stamps, i would spend them on rolaids, cuz i got some damn gas that killed elvis
MariahViolette

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

you guys are all A** holes judging people on food stamps. those who didnt i apologize. but we live ROUGH lives. on the rez. we deserve treats every once in a while. you wouldnt know that cause you guys got jobs. cars. and better ways life because you were born into it.. im Native American. this is my land. and what im on food stamps! i dont have a car! i dont own a home, i dont have a job! we should have been promised this stuff for you folk to be on our land...oh wait we were...but it was a LIE and taken back. so dont judge people. phones are cheap when you buy them from pawn stores. dont judge.
Sarah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Listen people. I personally purchase Red Bull with my food stamps, because that is what I like to drink. I still use my food stamps to feed my daughter, she doesn't go without. I am a college student with a 3 year old and I DO get off my ass. I work part-time and go to college part-time and take care of my daughter alone because her father is lazy and won't work so we broke up. There is always a story behind everyone's situation. So if you want to call me a low life go ahead, but you are wrong and you are the low life for passing judgement on people that you know nothing about. I have problems with energy, I cannot afford insurance to see a doctor, I drink 1 red bull a day so I can keep up with my daughter and work and go to school. I physically have energy and fatigue problems and THANK GOD I can get some damn Red Bull with food stamps because if I couldn't get the energy, then we would be even poorer and my daughter would do without because I would be too tired. The problem isn't with what we are allowed to do with food stamps, it is with the PEOPLE that do those bad things. So don't pass judgement because EVERY SITUATION is not the same.
Sarah

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

And your "TAX DOLLAR" would be going somewhere anyways, so quit complaining about WHERE they are going, the government will still take them. Atleast these are getting some use out of instead of paying to kill people in other countries. Get over yourself.
Chris

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Stopped at BP to get lottery tickets and there was a sign taped to the counter saying they no longer take food stamps for any kind of energy drink or shot. THANK YOU BP !!
Chris

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

I live VERY comfortable thank you. I donate more than what your little pissy SSI check is.
lick the tip wrote:
chris quit yer bitching, u dont make enuff money to live on and you make too much to qualify for foodstamps, that is your only beef....and right now, if i had some food stamps, i would spend them on rolaids, cuz i got some damn gas that killed elvis
I wish

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

I Think everybody in the world should get foodstamps and well-fare, so that way no one will ever have to work again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min ___Jenny___ 360
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min CaptainObvious2U 147,362
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min El Hijo de curiosidad 129,057
Blue Jean Skirts Should Be Banned (Dec '09) 9 min sisser 295
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 55 min living dead girl 21,195
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 1 hr howard 44
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 2 hr Musikologist 22,582
City Propaganda is Never Ending PR Machine 3 hr Hello 59
TJ Litafik 6 hr ha ha 58
shooting at the bike club??? 21 hr A friend of theirs 65
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs