BuyRed Bull with Food Stamps?
EbtMommy

La Vergne, TN

#209 Sep 1, 2012
smith wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell your useless to society. I hope that our taxes aren't paying for you to drink red bull. Providing water is way more than i want to pay on your behalf. grow up and get a job and a life mister.
You need to get a life and stop complaining about other people and learn to not be self concerened okay . I have ebt bc im a teen mom of a 7month old so you need to stop saying people on ebt are worthless. You're worthless.:)
Heathergnbillk

Bristol, PA

#210 Sep 15, 2012
You people are just plain mean... some people need food stamps who are hard working... i get food stamps and stay at home with my kids i might not buy energy drinks and just buy food for my kids but u cant categorize everyone that gets food stamps as lazy scum bags its just wrong! My husband works his ass off to take care of our four children..SOME PEOPLE NEED HELP!! Times are rough! Be nice people and love all,
Mr_Ca209

Fairfield, CA

#211 Sep 19, 2012
worker wrote:
I am a cashier at a store. I see people all the time use food stamps to buy Red Bull. These are the same ones that bring in handfuls of change to buy their cigarettes, they will have a few little kids with them and refuse to buy the kids anything to eat or drink. They will also buy a lot of lottety tickets...It burns me up that I am working my a** off, making minimun wage and barely getting by. And to watch the laziest, nastiness humans on earth use a government card to buy energy drinks, the whole system is SO screwed up!!!
Well I dont think u have any room to talk and being a cashier isnt actually working ur ass off! Im not on welfare but I think its funny that u have something to say at all!! Lol!! How bout get off ur lazy ass and get a career! Then say something... Thank u!
Mr_Ca209

Fairfield, CA

#212 Sep 19, 2012
First of all why do people even care what other people are buying with foodstamps or anything else!? How about u worry about u and try purchasing something without hawking the person using an ebt card! Kinda scary that u look that to even tell what they r using!! U people r probably the ones stealing someones idenity! So basically mind ur own business! Im not on welfare but if I was I would be looking over my shoulder to see if ur eye balling my ebt card! Lmao
YOLO_UR_MARIO

Beatrice, NE

#213 Oct 1, 2012
sol wrote:
i would pay $1.00 cash for every $2.00 worth of food stamps if someone would sell them, that way you could buy drugs, beer, energy drinks, whatever, with the cash and i can get double the amount of food. everybody wins!
CAUSE ITS ILLIGAL
justie

Pikeville, KY

#214 Oct 1, 2012
need food stamps
Michelle

East Lansing, MI

#215 Oct 3, 2012
Every hates food stamps ... Until they get there own. Lol
Peed

Pikeville, KY

#216 Oct 4, 2012
EbtMommy wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get a life and stop complaining about other people and learn to not be self concerened okay . I have ebt bc im a teen mom of a 7month old so you need to stop saying people on ebt are worthless. You're worthless.:)
Maybe try keeping you teenage legs closed and you wouldnt be on EBT!!!!
That you are

Harold, KY

#217 Oct 4, 2012
I love my tramp stamps wrote:
I buy redbull, nos, and anything i want with mine, get over it and go sigh up for your own.
So you are one of the tramps who buy their B/F redbull while he drinks your kids pop and milk...eat their food and come to school hungry...you skank...what some women will do to get a pillhead..you notice I did not say man...most of them are toothlees...don't know how to dress and stink..they think they are the blue light special k-mart...I am disgusted with skanks...did you notice I did not say women...men say this is a womans world...that we got it made...know they have it made living off your children...he does not care about you...just your funds...and he is a lazy a$$....Show him you are more woman than he will ever be a man...Kick him to the curb...Sorry,There is some good providers out there..beleive I will start naming names...Now where do I start
Andy

Mayville, WI

#218 Oct 13, 2012
I use food stamps for Red Bull due to migraine headaches. My doctor suggested I take 1200 mg of aspirin and a Red Bull, or half of one, in place of an injection of Imitrex. I understand people out there abuse their stamps for this drink. I, however, would rather follow my doctors advice than inject Imitrex. Since cancer has left me disabled, I don't feel bad about using my card to buy 6 Red Bulls maximum a month! Imitrex knocks me out cold and I am an unproductive piece lump of crap for at least 2 days. At least with the aspirin and Red Bull I can be productive and not lay in bed for two or three days.
The loser that abuse the stamps for this are just that, losers! I see people selling their food stamps for cash all the time here in Milwaukee. Those are the people that should be punished and will ruin this generous help that so many of us really need!
BHJ

Brookings, SD

#219 Oct 16, 2012
jay-sin wrote:
okay so my question is why can i buy RED BULL with my EBT but not other energy drinks such as Rockstar or monster? no one can seem to explain it to me.
Now I don't abuse my food stamp card with energy drinks and candy but if i choose to buy a RED BULL before work it's no one's business but my own.
BUT WHY DOES RED BULL GET APPROVED AND OTHER ENERGY DRINKS DENIED? Nutrition facts? if anyone knows please let me know, thank you.
With EBT, you can purchase energy drinks that have a "Nutritional Facts" Label. You can NOT purchase any with a "Supplemental Facts" Label.
biz owner

Ballwin, MO

#220 Oct 21, 2012
Wtf is wrong with people!? Im from kansas and own a construction company. Biz got slow and no matter how much i didnt want to get them we had to do something. Wife just got laid off from her job too, so she signed us up. Lots of people on food stamps have jobs, and still need them to get by. One day all of you who are talking shit on people who use them may need some assistance, and i guarantee u will not be here apologizing for your previous statements. Ive been on both sides, bitch all u want. Still not gonna change the fact or get u into the pearly gates any faster talkin like that.
Bus Owner

Mount Sterling, KY

#221 Oct 21, 2012
biz owner wrote:
Wtf is wrong with people!? Im from kansas and own a construction company. Biz got slow and no matter how much i didnt want to get them we had to do something. Wife just got laid off from her job too, so she signed us up. Lots of people on food stamps have jobs, and still need them to get by. One day all of you who are talking shit on people who use them may need some assistance, and i guarantee u will not be here apologizing for your previous statements. Ive been on both sides, bitch all u want. Still not gonna change the fact or get u into the pearly gates any faster talkin like that.
Nothing wrong with me, I just like seeing my tax money being wasted on some peoples food stamps. There is BIG difference in needing them to buy your food with than getting them to sellto get money for drugs or buy such crap as energy drinks. Thats what the biggest majority around do with them, wasting my money!
hey

Elkhorn City, KY

#222 Oct 21, 2012
Bus Owner wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with me, I just like seeing my tax money being wasted on some peoples food stamps. There is BIG difference in needing them to buy your food with than getting them to sellto get money for drugs or buy such crap as energy drinks. Thats what the biggest majority around do with them, wasting my money!
thank you for your support,i will think of you with every sip of redbull i take..
Bus Owner

Mount Sterling, KY

#223 Oct 21, 2012
hey wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for your support,i will think of you with every sip of redbull i take..
Yea, KEEP ON WORKING, MILLIONS ON WELFARE!!!!!!!!!!
really

United States

#224 Oct 31, 2012
Why do people worry about what people buy with food stamps? We pay taxes there's no other alternative its the law point blank. are some taxes stupid? Absolutely. However there's nothing you really can do about it. I mean you can choose not to pay them but that's on you. It's funny how people just assume the person who is buying the energy supplement is a lazy piece of Shit. Shows how judgemental this shitty society is. Have I bought a red bull with link? Yeah I have. Do you think that's all I use it for? No, feeding the family is priority. This is a fuc*** time we live in. If I am getting help from the government I will make use of it as much as I can if you were being helped your telling me if you wanted an energy supplement you wouldnt buy one once in a while. I think that's a lie
Recently Laid Off Son

Thelma, KY

#225 Oct 31, 2012
My son now recieves food stamps, he needs them. He also is a migrain headache sufferer. He also said Red bull helps migraines, therefore, if he needs a red bull, so be it.
jaqqi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#226 Nov 10, 2012
Now you people need to realize there is a difference between people who abuse the foodstamps and then there are others. Cmon people if you buy like one redbull its not a problem but when you obviously are cheating the system and buying soda and candy and cookies and not buying real food then thats just wrong.
jaqqi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#227 Nov 10, 2012
EbtMommy wrote:
<quoted text> You need to get a life and stop complaining about other people and learn to not be self concerened okay . I have ebt bc im a teen mom of a 7month old so you need to stop saying people on ebt are worthless. You're worthless.:)
Hell yes! Im a 21 year old with a 1 1/2 year old and I need a pick me up every once in a while. ;)
Jbear

Tucker, GA

#228 Dec 17, 2012
I have food stamps and I buy redbull and energy drinks and I use them to pay my hookers and to keep me awake so I can manage my weed selling business like a real manager, I have 2 iPhones and I just baught a BMW it's really nice, sometimes I'll buy the food with it and feed my dogs. So yes it's going to something I need stop telling people that they don't need it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Wants $2.00 more Dollars on Solid W... 1 hr outside help 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 151,662
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 1 hr Pig Man 977
Vote out PCAGW 2 hr Baby Ray Sucks 18
nugent not selling 2 hr Sean 138
black men who only date white women . (Nov '15) 2 hr fcuked-up 58
ANE Ignores Airport 3 hr Follow the Money 26

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance