UPS

Macon, GA

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Anybody kno the 1 Im talkin bout? I ran into her the other day becux of bein acquaintances with her son an she is a total bitch Has anybody else noticed this? Mayb she was just havin a bad day? Find it hard to wrap my head around a lady "supposedly" christian big in church an so on would have such a negative outlook an such a bitchy attitude. I noticed it along with 2 other parents who were near me an its a shame that women like her is wat gives the church a bad name. I kno her son talked to a lady I kno via school an for anybody that dont kno he has atusim. And he said his mom is always hateful or in a bad mood and he wished she would be happy and everybody could just get a long. Now thats a damn shame. Looks like when god blesses u with a child with somethin like that it would be a eye opener of maybe ur doin something wrong and speakin as a outsider in bein a bitch all the time would be a reason Anybdoy else notice this?
Band nerd

Macon, GA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Is this the Kim James from up towards dorton way? It may be the same one Im thinkin of if not its someone else. This one is such a joke no kiddin. She think she can play the christian church card an fool everyone of how she rly is but wat she donent get is that these ppl tht hear an see her oustide of church have a mouth an every so often they do talk to someone who is involved in a church so there gonna hear bout it anyway. Not like they wouldnt see how she is first hand eventually. I was talkin to another parent just the other day an the subject of her son came up they said she is constantly on his shirt tail that he didnt do anything wrong an when he does she will blame it off on someone else or the fact of the autism he has. Ppl are gettin tired of that excuse from wat I was told. An to make matters even more funny is he hasnt even been told by a doc that hehas this. they diagnosed him thereselves an just told everyone. The parent I talked to knows the family pretty good so I was happy to hear we wasnt alone on our thoughts lmao It blows my mind to hear that her kid is 16 and still has mommy follow no matter when-where things are. Even if its skewl related related things.Id say shed follow him to skewl ifshe could HAHA an well thats some funny shit because when he gets a tad bit of freedom u talk bout rebellin. Well I cant rly say that cuz look at her other kid. Ive never heard of any 21 yr old that still has to have mommy on there shirt tail either. I thought it but after hearin other ppl say it I felt alot better no chance in hell for that kid. She cant do shit on her own w-o her mom. And when she does o no worries cause u will hear bout it from Kim cause she will bitch bout it to u or shell do something else. My fav thing ive ever heard her say to someone was durin summer b4 last she said she wanted her to kids to be with someone that liked her family an she wouldnt want her daughter to be alone. I find this funny cause from wat this parent told me its either bitchin cause she dont try with someone or bitchin cause she does. And the sad thing is she rly thinks that her bein so strict overbearin an all that shit is signs of a good mom????
Its signs of someone who needs to realize her kids are growin up an she has to let go at some point. I feel sry for those kids when somethin happens to her. cause shes done screwed up there life to fix. I rly think if I was her son or her daughter I would kill myself or run away or somethin to get away from her.She takes it to a new level. An to hear her tlk she will brag bout bein a bitch??????? Is that 4 real a christian thing to do? Idk if she thinks it makes her look big or wat but i mean rly????
sugarplum

Gwynneville, IN

#3 Apr 1, 2013
I dont think u all rly realize how that family is. It goes way further back than just Kim. Ive known the family personally & Kim has had a shit life from day 1. She has a sister an let me tell u something she is pathetic an milks off any an everyone she can. She will suck up to ur face an turn rite around an trash tlk u to ur back. Her daughter isnt nothin but a pill head. Shes got 2 brothers also. They all were put in adoption agencies lived with family an anyone that would have them. Her dad was a alcoholic an beat the shit outta all his kids. Now Kim found her a guy who she can make work every day while she sits at home doin nothin! I kno her 2 children pretty well. Her daughter was married an lemme tell u one thing followin rite in her moms footsteps. I heard that when she was married they couldnt even get things like tv etc cuz her mom an dad had gotten previous stuff all in her name an ran bills up. So then they couldnt get it in her name. But that didnt last long an she ran back home. Kim acts as if she is a bad ass. What she doesnt realize is being a bitch isnt something u should be proud of. Esp if ur claimin to be a christian. I saw her bout 2 weeks ago at a funeral. Everyone was showin off their grandkids an there was Kim an her children. Theyll be 50 still no children. But thats everyones choice themselves I guess. Kim u looked happy at the funeral but wat u need to remember is u have to let those kids go. Take it as a warnin from someone whos been there. U can change ur life now. Ur life could be taken at any time would u kno exactly where ur goin? U are suppose to be in the image like wise to Jesus. Im sure he would not be actin the way Ive seen & these ppl above have seen. U can keep them babies but u cant hinder them forever. They have to learn to fly on there own. I kno Cody wont cuz he has Autism so hell always be with Kim. Tessia will always be with Kim just cuz shes scared of commitment. That entire family is messed up. I kno there son tlks to a lady at school an they tlkd bout diff things an u wouldnt believe the things he has told. I reckon he told the girl that they always wanted to borrow his money an he wanted to use it for cds. He said they forget to give us the money back or it takes a long time haha They need to realize that u only get 1 life. Its wat u make of it rite now! U need to get out of the everybody owes me shit an live ur life! God has blessed u with alot of stuff if ur not careful same thing that happened to me will happen to u an ull lose those good things. Take it from someone thats been there. Ur the only one I actually had hope in but I was actually disappointed at the funeral that u were turnin out to be a bitch just like ur sister. Ah I guess the apple dont fall far from the tree huh. Ur a lite let it shine for good not bad! It was gteat tlkn to u at the funeral, wish I coulda tlkd longer to u.
Kim James

Netherlands

#6 Apr 2, 2013
The bible tells us to pray for our enemies.So I pray for each and every one of you.I pray that that God may richly Bless and keep each and everyone of you.Dear God please forgive them for they know not what they do.
closein

Gwynneville, IN

#7 Apr 9, 2013
U kno wats so fkin funny? I overheard a convo earlier an looks like someone in that
household may be poppin out a youngin soon. I thought I heard em say Cody but I
may be wrong. Its pretty sad to be that the mom would be totally ok with letting
them hurt themselves an the baby just so they wont have a new member. That is
disgustin in my opinion. All the mom kept sayin was my baby wouldnt do that an
on and on. Then actually had nerve to be mad about the entire situtaion. Ud think
they would all just enjoy it soak it up an everything. Nope not that messed up family.
Guranateed Id bet 1000 dollars that 2 things will either happen. The baby will either be
given up or whoever it is will stress theirselves sick an lose it anyway. Either way that
family will get wat they want. U would think they would be happy an enjoy it????
Shouldn't suprirse anyone tho esp. with how they act anyway. I bet wat they dont
understand is there only hurtin themselves cuz keep it up he might not let them be
apart of that babys life. Becomin a parent is a blessin an if God blesses u to be a parent
then by george I would cherish it an do my very best. I sure as hell wouldnt wish for it to
go away. Watch an see Ill go ahead an say i said it. He'll be kicked out with no place to go.
If u only knew how many times I hear that over an over agin overhearin stuff. It'd sure
surprise u. Ya just kno if something happens, thatll be the first thing said. Id be scared to
even do nething esp if I kno Im gonna get kicked out on the streets.
Its sure sad that somethin so good can be so bad. I hope to God he tells u all where to stick
it an gets help on his own with that gurl an then when u all want a part of that childs life tell
u where to get the hell off at. If u never have any other prob outta ur children but one thing like
this count urself lucky! Ur gettin a baby outta it. Yea Im sure that will hurt this image an singing
but who gives a shit. Enjoy it cuzi t can be taken just as quick as it was given
bfac

Hayward, CA

#8 Apr 9, 2013
We all will be praying for all of you individuals. The bible does tell us no one sin is greater than the other. We should make sure our own hands are clean before pointing them at others.. I know Kim very well within our denomination and if the things you all are saying are true which I highly doubt they are then we should pray for her instead of bashing of a nonsense website such as this one.
Dortonwildcats

Hayward, CA

#9 Apr 9, 2013
I hope yoh all know these posts can be traced back to the original ip address in which they were sent from. Maybe that should happen so this family will see which fake peiple truly feel the way they do about them. Guaranteed give it 2 weeks they'll be paying and making this girl either lose the baby or have an abortion. Get out of la la land kids are kidd and things are gonna happen. At least you'll now get you a grandbaby cause it isn't like your oldest one is going on. Being a grandparent is one of the best things on earth don't hinder or jeopardize that. You regret pushing it away. Take it from someone whose been there. Kim your not a bad person I know that. I know you talk bout the stalkers you all had have. Don't give them any reason to talk. Be a light not a shadow! Things may seem like there falling apart right now cause you've skipped away from oir father. I promise things will start looking up and until then enjoy those grandparent excitement. I promise you'll regret it one day if not.
personal

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2013
I kno this family personally & they are no where near as bad as this ind is making them out to be. Yes they have their flaws but don't we all? I'm sure ww all have skeletons in our closets. I kno kim can come across tough and bitchy this & that but deep down she's a good person. She just needs to calm & be that person she was awhile back. I guess life has taken a toll on her & she's blaming each & everything. But what I learned a long time ago..ya can't let the world harden ya cause it will. But sadly the only person who its hurting is yourself. With relationships God etc.
We don't realize we push peoole away till its to late. I only see 2 things wrong with the entire thing & its not really any of my business but I'm gonna say it anyway. First.. cody her son. Yes he may be delayed and this that but he is a good kid. Sje doesn't let him do anything & won't loosen up any on that control. Its good to know where your children are at but let them be a kod. He will never ne a junior or seventeen again. Let him enjoy it! Let him go in trips (without mom) no boy wants his mom following him around. Let him live and learn. Best way in my opinion. Don't try to fight all his battles. There's always gonna be someone saying something let cody take up for himself. Same goes for his sister. You can't be with him 24-7 let him stand so tall on his own 2 feet. Two her daughter. Yes I kno I've heard it over an over she's a bad kid she went against her got married now divorced yada yada so on but if that hadn't happened do you think she would be how she is today? It changed her but I don't think for the worse. We all learn from our mistakes. We as parents have to be there helping them up when they fall. I wouldn't mark that as a badkid. Doing drugs drinking preg at 16 being wild yeah then maybe but not married divorce. I was talking to a family member the other day and they said she had a new bf and was back happy. They said kim wanted her to end it and I was baffled. If my child got hurt waited yrs and found someone who made them happy. I would suck up any dislike I have cause I'm not tge one looking flr a partner they are. I don't personally think there will ever be a guy good enough in kims eyes fkr her. No matter who it is there's gonna begood bad you just see when the good out numbers the bad. I know the person I was tlkn to said if she made her break up wifh him then she personally will be hitting him up (blows my mind but hey) I really sadly think tesia will die alone she is too concerned on what mom thinks so no matter how happy she can be shell end it and follow moms wishes. I just hope ppl don't read this and automatically think bad about her or the family. Just gef to know them and place your own judgement.
helps

United States

#11 Apr 11, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/K im-James
family

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2013
I know 1st hand all bout this family. I know way to much stuff that I could post if I wanted. Unfortunately it'll have to wait till later tho seeing as how I'm at work. Some of us ppl have to make a living. Can't just sit around on our asses eatin everything in sight an expecting someone to work for us. I was checking for a friend to see if this was still on here and obviously it is so ill be sure to give my two cents later. This entire fam is a joke! From the parents children aunts uncles cuzs and all a big joke. Reality will hit them soon enough an when it does it'll be a tough one I kno personally along wigh quiet a few others wbo have prayed for a reality check for them. Make em see life is a lot more than they see it am was meant for a lot more than they live it.
family

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Ok well I said I would reply later so as usual I hold up my end and I'm here now. First lemme say that this entire family thinks they are yo die for when they are nothing but a joke ill explain y here soon. They all feel ppl has to kiss there asses ciz they've had a shitty life. Wrong! Ok so I kno this is a post about kim but it goes a lot further than that. Kim is well wat everyone above been sayin a bitch. She has to kids but yet only treats them like daylight dark. Cody her youngest has never really been involved in things mainly cause he don't want mommy following him around. Wats she gonna do go on his senior trip with him? I kno he told some kids he goes to school with that he didn't wanna go on his end of the yr trip cuz he would have to pay for it. Pathetic I think! Well it goes even further then that. The poor thing isn't allowed to go to prom cause he don't have the money to pqy for it. That's the saddest thing ove heard. I thought about paying for it myself. There daughter well wat can ya say following right in moms footsteps. 22 divorced still living at home don't drive this that. Shell never move out or away an shell neber find anybody that'll put up with everything. And ehen she does shell push it away ciz mom said so.. what are u gonna do when mome gone? Jer husband is a hard worker ill give him that. He works while kim lays on her ass & does nothing all day. One of the menhe works with says his description of his kids are his little boy s sissy. And his little girl a bitch nd lazy. He said of it wasn't for kim sjed be gone outta his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min wondering 148,347
Gays who raise chikdren 2 hr they deserve it 26
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr One Eyed Willy 2,049
city park gossip 4 hr yo yo 1
Looking to rent 4 hr yo yo 3
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 4 hr Perpendicular 130
Ideas for Fiscal Court cuts 5 hr Pissed 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages