Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know Brandon Adkins pretty well? I recently started talking to him and I don't know much about him. I know he has a son and an ex-wife and he seems to be a pretty nice guy. Other than that I don't really know anything about him and I would like to know more before I start to get serious about him.
hey

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Judged:

does he live at cowpen ? if so he is on drug's really bad but he isn't divorced yet !

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

This is Michelle Adkins and I am MARRIED to Brandon Adkins. He IS NOT divorced!!! I'm sure he has told you where his "ex-wife" lives, but just in case he didn't, I live on Cowpen. So if you would like to know anything about MY HUSBAND you can come to my front door and ask me!!! And I seriously doubt your talking to him in that way darling, but if you think you are, please please drive to Cowpen and talk to me face to face!
just sayin

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

This is the second thread I've seen today about Brandon and Michelle. If this is the same ones I'm thinking of then we went to school together. Michelle, you must be doing something right because somebody is sure jealous of you. Don't let these bi+ches get to you.
michelle friend

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

brandon is a piece of crap most of the time...he will tell a girl anything..michelle did all she could do to keep her family together,but he was to interested in a pill whore..sorry brandon, we all used to be close, but how can u leave 2 of the most wonderful people ever!!!Michelle has been through such a rough time..girl think twice before starting a relationship with him...love you shell
surely

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

So, was that Brandon's wife posting or not? Does Brandon really have a son? Cause I can't stand other people's kids. I hope he really doesn't have a freaking kid.
IDK

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

madkins wrote:
This is Michelle Adkins and I am MARRIED to Brandon Adkins. He IS NOT divorced!!! I'm sure he has told you where his "ex-wife" lives, but just in case he didn't, I live on Cowpen. So if you would like to know anything about MY HUSBAND you can come to my front door and ask me!!! And I seriously doubt your talking to him in that way darling, but if you think you are, please please drive to Cowpen and talk to me face to face!
This girl only knows what your husband is telling her so there isn't really in use in you acting that way toward her. When it takes 2 to tango and if he is feeling her full of lies how can you place the blame on her? People always get mad at the girl/boy and not at their spouse. He is the one that should be loyal to you not her when as far as she knew you were the ex the babies mama. He is the one out lieing and looking elsewhere I would kick his ass to the curb before he carries something in on you that clorox can't wash off. Men don't change bc the women wants them to they have to realize what they are losing and know once gone that your not coming back that it's their lose not yours. Find someone who will treat you as you deserve to be treated. Most of the time it takes a man losing the best thing he's got before he realizes what he had. I don't know this man but it's the same old song and dance a man/women wanting the cake and to eat the cake to. Don't play second to anyone people know your worth know you are better than that find someone who wants to be with you and you alone someone to show you your worth someone you can stand beside not in front of or behind. When you keep letting things slide allowing them back into your life their going think it's okay and you end up the one hurt. You can't stay together for the kids as many do your just end up finding yourself miserable unhappy when life is already to short. If men/women would put the effort into their marriage as they do everything else they do their marriage would be in a much better place.
uhh well.

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

I think michelle has the right to be mad at anyone she wants, it's none of your business.
She can be mad at the girl if she feels like it.. The girl should find out more before she gets involved, instead of just jumping into it.

& if she was truly a woman & just found out about his wife.. Then she should apologize & leave Brandon alone, don't be a home wrecker because they have a son who is hurt by all of this & he doesn't deserve to be hurt!

But I find it funny that this woman would bring it to topix to ask.. I think maybe the slut is making it up to try and cause problems.
IDK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Your right she does have the right to be mad at who she wants. But don't you think this should involve being mad at the husband also. Did you stop to think this girl may have developed feelings for the man before she found out the truth. Not the girls fault the husband lied to her. Again you are right if he is already lieing to her she needs to get out. The husband should be the one to have thought about his son and wife. I don't get why the girl should apologize to the husband for he was the one who led her on it takes two. Maybe she is only trying to cause problems then again she may be telling the truth. Not like the husband is going own up to it either way. Some men/women always want more not caring who gets hurt in the process. From what I've read he's cheated before. So what would make this time any different other than it being with a new girl? I don't agree with homewreckers but their always going be homewreckers as long as there cheating spouses. What I'm saying you have to place blame on the married person if they weren't willing the problem wouldn't exist.
hisfault

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

If Brandon is cheating, it is HIS fault and his fault ONLY. If a man really loves and adores his wife, NO woman can sway him enough to cheat. If he cheated, it's because HE wanted to, it isn't the other woman's fault. HE vowed to the marriage, the "other" woman did not. He said the vows and he should have meant them, if he cheated then he did it because HE wanted to or just didn't care about the marriage.

Sort of like if I were on a diet and saw a greasy cheeseburger. If I ate it, would it be my fault or the cheeseburgers fault? Seriously? It would be MY fault. The cheeseburger looked so good, but I knew better than to eat it.
uhh well.

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Brandon should be held accountable, and I've seen that he's cheated too. But it's also been proven that 2 of the girls he has cheated with, was lying because they didn't like Michelle. So who knows if she is telling the truth.

But im sure this woman has seen all the posts on here about Brandon & Michelle, so honestly I think she is lying.
i know

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Yea he is cheating. I saw him in a van the other day with some ugly fat bitch!!! In my opinion he's on pills. Who would want that ugly skinny ass anyway??
shemaybe

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

The other woman may be lying, but I wouldn't take it as a fact. Michelle may end up with a freaking disease if she believes him %100.
someone who knows

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

i know for a fact he has cheated on his wife...he has stayed with this b---h at the motel, i was staying their and seen him with her...this girl is nothing but a pill w---e.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

I'm not mad at any woman that he's lied to. I know it's not her fault if she doesn't know us. She only knows what he's telling her. But if she does know us, then I would be mad cause she would know that we are married. If he is out lying to other women and cheating on me I just wish they wouldn't get on the internet and ask about him, and if he's married or not. If she felt the need to get on here and ask if anyone knew if he was actually divorced or not, then she had some kind of doubt and she should have been woman enough to come and ask me or at least confront him, not put it on the internet for the world to see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

someone who knows wrote:
i know for a fact he has cheated on his wife...he has stayed with this b---h at the motel, i was staying their and seen him with her...this girl is nothing but a pill w---e.......
You know for a fact that he's been staying at that cheap ass motel with a woman? I knew he had been to that motel but I didn't know he was staying with a woman. Are you sure they were sleeping together and do you know who she is?
Friend Of A Friend

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

look to me like his wife is fishing for info. The topic starter and his wife both created accounts on Mar 12th both have locations hidden.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Friend Of A Friend wrote:
look to me like his wife is fishing for info. The topic starter and his wife both created accounts on Mar 12th both have locations hidden.
Sorry "friend of a friend", I'm not fishing for shit!! I already know what he's done and the crap I don't know about, I know he's very capable of. Honestly, I don't care enough to "fish" anymore. A friend brought this site to my attention or I wouldn't even have an account.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

My location isn't hidden. It says Pikeville, KY.....if you can read.
Friend Of A Friend

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

madkins wrote:
My location isn't hidden. It says Pikeville, KY.....if you can read.
It was hidden till u updated your profile..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr Musikologist 22,558
Cover songs (Jul '11) 1 hr Musikologist 721
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr Musikologist 596
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr gdave950 26,194
Is Frankie damron married 3 hr sweetpea 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr unknown 1,020
TJ Litafik 3 hr Little Doper 15
july 23 2014 grand jury indictments 4 hr illegal foreclosure 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 hr truth 90
paris cowboy = music 20 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••