the real romney comes thru

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#184 Sep 21, 2012
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but at least he pays some taxes. More then we can say for you.
You understand that most of that 47% do pay federal payroll tax, and state or local sales taxes, gas taxes, and excise taxes. They simply do nott earn enough to qualify for even the lowest tax bracket. That's the problem with the Republican platform, you guys manipulate the facts, to try and support bogus assumptions, and gross generalizations. You want America to believe that the entire 47% are nothing but lazy Americans on welfare, "playing" the victim. This is frankly one of the most disgusting things about your party's ideas. It's quite honestly insulting to a large portion of America.

Here's some actual statistics, you'll bitch about the source, but frankly I don't care anymore.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/09/18/8...
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#185 Sep 21, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO more BS. Isn't it time you stop with the lies Old Dude, it's so tiresome. But guess what, even if you did live in VA. it wouldn't much matter.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-shows...
"Fox News released a new poll Thursday showing that President Barack Obama leads Mitt Romney in three battleground states, topping off a week of bad-news polling for the Republican presidential nominee in toss-up states.
The poll, which covered Ohio, Virginia and Florida, shows Obama leading the former governor by seven points in both Ohio (49 to 42 percent) and Virginia (50 to 43 percent). In Florida, Obama leads by five points (49 to 44 percent), which is within the poll's margin of error. Obama won all three states in 2008, marking the first time Virginia voted for a Democratic president since 1964."
And thanks to Obama it'll be the LAST time Va. EVER votes for a Democrat candidate wishful thinking and slanted polls aside. Don't give me any crap about fox news polls either;polls change daily and ALL are tampered with.

Location hidden

#186 Sep 21, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> And thanks to Obama it'll be the LAST time Va. EVER votes for a Democrat candidate wishful thinking and slanted polls aside. Don't give me any crap about fox news polls either;polls change daily and ALL are tampered with.
*cough* BS *cough* If Fox's polls showed Romney in the lead you would be touting them as the only reliable source. But once again because it disagree with your "Misguided" "Ill-informed" "Opinion" it's slanted and meaningless. LMAO, you're just honestly a joke.
free spirit

United States

#187 Sep 21, 2012
and romney is a joke also....
so you know

Richmond, KY

#188 Sep 21, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand that most of that 47% do pay federal payroll tax, and state or local sales taxes, gas taxes, and excise taxes. They simply do nott earn enough to qualify for even the lowest tax bracket. That's the problem with the Republican platform, you guys manipulate the facts, to try and support bogus assumptions, and gross generalizations. You want America to believe that the entire 47% are nothing but lazy Americans on welfare, "playing" the victim. This is frankly one of the most disgusting things about your party's ideas. It's quite honestly insulting to a large portion of America.
Here's some actual statistics, you'll bitch about the source, but frankly I don't care anymore.
Both parties manipulate the facts.

Location hidden

#189 Sep 21, 2012
so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Both parties manipulate the facts.
Funny, because the Obama/Biden campagin welcome Fact Checkers. Wheres as Mitt's campaign pollster "We won’t have the fact checkers dictate our campaign. We will not let the truth get in the way."
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#190 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I paymore in 1 Quarter tha you do in a year numb nuts.
Post your tax return for proof then.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#191 Sep 22, 2012
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your tax return for proof then.
Post yours first minimum wage boy.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#192 Sep 22, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>You understand that most of that 47% do pay federal payroll tax, and state or local sales taxes, gas taxes, and excise taxes. They simply do nott earn enough to qualify for even the lowest tax bracket. That's the problem with the Republican platform, you guys manipulate the facts, to try and support bogus assumptions, and gross generalizations. You want America to believe that the entire 47% are nothing but lazy Americans on welfare, "playing" the victim. This is frankly one of the most disgusting things about your party's ideas. It's quite honestly insulting to a large portion of America.

I understand that very well. Nobody is saying they are lazy. They work that's why they do pay taxes. That's why they get most of there federal taxes back. Some get more then they pay in with the earned child credits. But they only make up part of obama's 47 % supportors. The dems do use them by saying the repubs will throw them under the bus and most believe that because of the scare tatics the dems use on them. Bush raised they child tax credit from $500 to a $1000 with his tax cuts.

The dems also have part of thier 47% base of voters who pay no taxes at all because they choose not to work. They want the government to pay for all thier needs and the dems make promises to that with tax payors money.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#193 Sep 22, 2012
so you know wrote:
<quoted text>Both parties manipulate the facts.
That's true. The dems just do a better job of it.

Location hidden

#194 Sep 22, 2012
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that very well. Nobody is saying they are lazy. They work that's why they do pay taxes. That's why they get most of there federal taxes back. Some get more then they pay in with the earned child credits. But they only make up part of obama's 47 % supportors. The dems do use them by saying the repubs will throw them under the bus and most believe that because of the scare tatics the dems use on them. Bush raised they child tax credit from $500 to a $1000 with his tax cuts.
The dems also have part of thier 47% base of voters who pay no taxes at all because they choose not to work. They want the government to pay for all thier needs and the dems make promises to that with tax payors money.
Actually if you paid attention, two thirds of the 47% do work and pay taxes. Only about 6% fall into the catagory of "Don't work or pay taxes". And yes Romney said the entire 47% were lazy, and needed to take responsiblity for their lives. Stop trying to spin it as a positive, and not the insulting BS lie that it is.
so you know

Richmond, KY

#195 Sep 22, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, because the Obama/Biden campagin welcome Fact Checkers. Wheres as Mitt's campaign pollster "We won’t have the fact checkers dictate our campaign. We will not let the truth get in the way."
Funny, Obama says he is for clean coal. I see no signs of it around here. I did hear an advertisement saying that he is helping the coal industry in OH. I guess he doesn't care about the people in KY and WV.
so you know

Richmond, KY

#196 Sep 22, 2012
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. The dems just do a better job of it.
Yes, they do. I guess practice makes perfection.
Dee

Chesterfield, MO

#197 Sep 22, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually if you paid attention, two thirds of the 47% do work and pay taxes. Only about 6% fall into the catagory of "Don't work or pay taxes". And yes Romney said the entire 47% were lazy, and needed to take responsiblity for their lives. Stop trying to spin it as a positive, and not the insulting BS lie that it is.
I posted the entire chart graph. You are trying to educate a bunch of people who have no idea what they are talking about. If they don't read it on a t-shirt, then it is not true.
porkcheese

Chesterfield, MO

#198 Sep 22, 2012
Ky...BOY
First off i've been working since I was 13.
And who said anything about gov. aid. don't just pull a comment out of your hole like a fox newser.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#199 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Post yours first minimum wage boy.

Post you'd first. Your'll the one bragging about how much you pay in taxes. Prove to us what you say is the truth or is this another one of your lies.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#200 Sep 22, 2012
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>I posted the entire chart graph. You are trying to educate a bunch of people who have no idea what they are talking about. If they don't read it on a t-shirt, then it is not true.
Which chart? The one that shows we have more Americans out of work now that want to work but can't find good jobs. Because of obama's policies.

Or the one that shows we have another 88 million that don't want to work.

Or the one that shows the new record we set now that have 48 million Americans on food stamps.

Or maybe it's the one that shows that each tax paying American owes another 150k in taxes.

Or maybe the more local on concerning how many coal miners have lost thier jobs due to Obama's war on coal you dems deny.

Or the one that shows how much more Americans are paying for basic food and energy from 2008.

Your right we have plenty of charts that your ignore.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#201 Sep 22, 2012
porkcheese wrote:
Ky...BOY
First off i've been working since I was 13.
And who said anything about gov. aid. don't just pull a comment out of your hole like a fox newser.
So what I 'be been working since I was 10. First job was pumping gas.

Pulled my comment out of my hole just like a WTF, a true left winger.

So you also deny the dems are using scare tactics and Socailist programs to buy votes.

Location hidden

#202 Sep 22, 2012
Just ignore my post KyBoy, don't have a counter too it?
wtf

Liberty, KY

#203 Sep 23, 2012
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
So what I 'be been working since I was 10. First job was pumping gas.
Pulled my comment out of my hole just like a WTF, a true left winger.
So you also deny the dems are using scare tactics and Socailist programs to buy votes.
First job for you was pumping ass.

Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Strel 163,324
No dogs at hillbilly days 2 hr wwww 8
News UPike Scholar House project moving forward (Mar '12) 2 hr watching 16
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr FYI 36,376
Clerk fired 4 hr Branham 2
My wife has huge jugs 4 hr Pikeville panthers 8
national enquirer (Jan '09) 5 hr Skylynn 5
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 16 hr Outsider 145

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages