Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

http://leanforward.msnbc.com/_news/2012/09/17... ?. The true Romney just came through in a fundraiser in which he did not know he was getting taped. He was at a fundraiser trying to get money. His statements on this tape came of just hours of his new commerical talking about how he would help the middle class (LOL). He included workers who make less than $20,000 a year, retired people, elderly people in nursing homes (FYI, these people's care are paid by medacaid). He encluded people who receive veterans benefits, disabled people, pell grants, student loans, any foodstamps etc. This is also the man who thinks middle income is 200 to 250K per year. Included in the statement includes working people who do pay tax, but get a refund because their income is so low. It includes the people's jobs he outsourced to China! If I had ever had a doubt who to vote for, I no longer have a doubt. I considered voting for this man because of the coal issue before I listened to him say "he would never create jobs which killed people and coal killed people. While at Bain Romney made major profits off companies shipping goods to China! And, his own campaign buttons are made in China!!! So, where does that tell you your job is going. Romney is the most insenstive, disconnected person I have ever known running for any office. I am betting this tape will finish him. I hate the republican party ran and idiot when they had intelligent moderate republians to run for President.
Chief Sitinfullofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

MSNBC that should teii people pure BS. Hogwash liberal egg sucking lying poop !..
crazyhorse

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Chief Sitinfullofit wrote:
MSNBC that should teii people pure BS. Hogwash liberal egg sucking lying poop !..
Truth is sometimes hard to swollow huh Chief ??? The truth is on tape and the Republicans still say its liberal b.s. how blind can you be? Romney is not for the average everyday working man unless he makes six figures or above.
Chief Sitinfullofit

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

crazyhorse wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is sometimes hard to swollow huh Chief ??? The truth is on tape and the Republicans still say its liberal b.s. how blind can you be? Romney is not for the average everyday working man unless he makes six figures or above.
I'm democrat you azzwipe and Obama not for this nation !..
romney can go to heII

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

That video just beat him. Every PUB can get on here and say what they want, but just remember his secretly recorded video that shows the REAL ROMNEY for the first time. Pathetic. I don't F-N like Obama, but I wouldn't vote for that PRlCK either.
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

It is on all news channels. Go back to your Topix homepage. It is headlined there. Get over it, he said it, it happened. Republicans are saying they are the worse words they have heard anyone say. He is talking about your military. If they have a family they draw foodstamps. 47% of the American people are unworthy. "My job is not to worry about those people." Damning comment. People in the nursing homes need to get their butts up and take responsibilty for themselves. He is done for. Did you watch the video?
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

You are making an idiot out of yourself. The video is out there. It is all over the news. And, to make it worse. He said he was just trying to get political money!(LOL). I hope he is right and 47 percent is ruled out. He is talking about seniors social security, medicare. WATCH THE VIDEO AND THEN COME BACK WITH AN ARGUMENT.
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

romney can go to heII wrote:
That video just beat him. Every PUB can get on here and say what they want, but just remember his secretly recorded video that shows the REAL ROMNEY for the first time. Pathetic. I don't F-N like Obama, but I wouldn't vote for that PRlCK either.
You are so right. The video just beat him. He paid 13 percent which is a lot less than than I paid last year. He is finished. Many hard working republicans were put in that 47 percent category. The pubs are peeved.
Charity starts at home

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

so glad none of his grand-kids have to go hungry...I would love to be able to feed the world but I have mouths here to feed...Thank you Lord for all your blessings
Boot Hill

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Whatever Msbc liberal deep dowm lying jackasses !..Scare to death free loaders ,I worked for what I do get ,no Obama no death care no more Holder ,They won't give me stamps One dollar to much income f-u bunch suck drawers .my in come is fix 1065 $ two kids so suck me in Nov .
Futete

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Romney has turned a sure victory in Nov into four more years under Obama. He was given the White house and blew it with tea party nonsense. Seems he doesn't even want to respond to the video, and hoping in some way it will blow over which it won't. I would have voted for him just to get Obama out, but now realizing things would get even worse.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Boot Hill wrote:
Whatever Msbc liberal deep dowm lying jackasses !..Scare to death free loaders ,I worked for what I do get ,no Obama no death care no more Holder ,They won't give me stamps One dollar to much income f-u bunch suck drawers .my in come is fix 1065 $ two kids so suck me in Nov .
Woah, slow down, take some time and think through your thoughts. Then come back and try to post something coherent.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Futete wrote:
Romney has turned a sure victory in Nov into four more years under Obama. He was given the White house and blew it with tea party nonsense. Seems he doesn't even want to respond to the video, and hoping in some way it will blow over which it won't. I would have voted for him just to get Obama out, but now realizing things would get even worse.
Romney was doomed from the beginning. The real Republican party leaders didn't want him to win. they are gearing up for Jeb Bush in 2016. Romney was just a place holder this election. But what the Republican party isn't expecting, is that instead of Biden in 2016, the Dems will run Mrs. Clinton, and after the boost Mr. Clinton got at the DNC, they'll be tough to beat.
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Boot Hill wrote:
Laughing out loud! As, far as working, I make a lot more in a week than you do in a month. So there goes your free loading theory. I hate that you do not fall under the under the stamp guideline. However, I really don't believe you. If your two kids are living with you, then you would get an EBT card. I noticed you said "I worked." Guess that means you no longer work. You are check drawer yourself! Or, you work some dead-end job because you did not get an education. If you have two kids you are raising then you need to go back and re-check. Maybe, if you didn't have such a gutter mouth you could get a better job.
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Charity starts at home wrote:
so glad none of his grand-kids have to go hungry...I would love to be able to feed the world but I have mouths here to feed...Thank you Lord for all your blessings
Everyone has mouths to feed at home.
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was doomed from the beginning. The real Republican party leaders didn't want him to win. they are gearing up for Jeb Bush in 2016. Romney was just a place holder this election. But what the Republican party isn't expecting, is that instead of Biden in 2016, the Dems will run Mrs. Clinton, and after the boost Mr. Clinton got at the DNC, they'll be tough to beat.
I do believe the will be the President in 2016. I still cannot believe the republican party ran Romney!
Dee

Jenkins, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> I'm democrat you azzwipe and Obama not for this nation !..
Please do not announce that you are a Democrat. It is an embarrassment to the party.
Proud of my tan

Phelps, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I'm much, much more proud of Romney now. Before he put those sorry SOB's in their places I wasn't to much of a fan.

It hurts you lazy asses to the bone to hear the truth about your dependance on PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.

The idiot who started this thread shows morbid fearful desperation by lying like a dog about all those inclusions. PURE GD LIBERAL WHINING LIES!!

GO MITT ROMNEY...THANKS....YOU TELL IT LIKE IT REALLY IS!!! The useless illegal bastard in office lies just like the first poster on this thread. It's a debilitating liberal addiction!
The Real Romney Outed

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Romney has always suffered from foot in mouth disease. This was not a Freudian slip, this is how the 1%'er feels about poor people. This joker trying to single out a group for not paying taxes and he won't release about 10 years of his returns where he paid little or no taxes. Yes he wants to give his rich buddies anothertax break and tax the poor. He is a supply side, trickle down 1%er with cayman island and swiss accounts, makes about 220 million a year and pay little or no tax on it.

Mr Romney just guaranteed he will lose the election, he revealed the real Romney and the distain he has for the 47% that know know he will not be for anyhing that will help their situation. All those millioms in Wall Street and Corporate Campaign money just wasted on a fool that could not keep his mouth shut until he got the job. A tiger can't change his stripes, this cat is toast!
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Proud of my tan wrote:
I'm much, much more proud of Romney now. Before he put those sorry SOB's in their places I wasn't to much of a fan.
It hurts you lazy asses to the bone to hear the truth about your dependance on PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.
The idiot who started this thread shows morbid fearful desperation by lying like a dog about all those inclusions. PURE GD LIBERAL WHINING LIES!!
GO MITT ROMNEY...THANKS....YOU TELL IT LIKE IT REALLY IS!!! The useless illegal bastard in office lies just like the first poster on this thread. It's a debilitating liberal addiction!
You called somebody else lazy???

Lmfao

Romney has no chance whatsoever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

125 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min DITCH MITCH 147,067
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min Billy 227
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min aWitchintheWoods 129,003
old men with younger ugly women 33 min toats magoats 17
City Propaganda is Never Ending PR Machine 1 hr Your time is coming 28
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 1 hr Patricks daddy 31
serve and protect? 1 hr toats magoats 1
TJ Litafik 2 hr Mine Shaft Failure 46
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 3 hr SWH 61
shooting at the bike club??? 11 hr Stone Cold 61
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters