Scott Will Win

Shelbiana, KY

#84 May 1, 2014
gofuzz wrote:
fuzzy will win. if he hadnt ran, melvin sayers wouldve ran and won. some people may not like melvin but according to alot of umportant people. melvin was the only possibility best fit for the job. but you hillbillies dont care about the most qualified. its. "he knows my mommy" "i aint been outside in a year Rodney Scott sounds good". rednecks haha. fuzzy or melvin would also have had the most important and influential people backing their campaign. If i ere important and powerful i wouldnt make a bad name of myself in backing the wrong candidate. stay in ur hollers long enough and will actually know nothing of what all the sherriffs dept does every single day.
Try English next time you illiterate Holler trash.
Concerned

Martin, KY

#85 May 2, 2014
Is the Fuzz OK? Was going to vote for him. Hope he is OK..
need a new sheriff

Jackson, KY

#86 May 2, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Is the Fuzz OK? Was going to vote for him. Hope he is OK..
Hes ok, just has a broke collar bone and a few broke ribs. But he just isn't able to be sheriff anymore , physically or mentally. And your really not voting for him your voting for the one he plans on appointing , within the first couple of months. Scott would make us a whole lot better sheriff.
concerned

Martin, KY

#87 May 2, 2014
need a new sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hes ok, just has a broke collar bone and a few broke ribs. But he just isn't able to be sheriff anymore , physically or mentally. And your really not voting for him your voting for the one he plans on appointing , within the first couple of months. Scott would make us a whole lot better sheriff.
Do you know Who will fuzz appoint? Is Scott better than them?
hereyougo

Whitesburg, KY

#88 May 2, 2014
one of he deputies was beat up and had his gun taken. fuzzy cant drive so he didn't even come out that night. the deputy was untrained and had no business doing anything, he shot at the boy who didn't even have a gun. so I don't think Melvin or fuzzy have no business being the sheriff
sheriff

Jackson, KY

#89 May 2, 2014
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Who will fuzz appoint? Is Scott better than them?
Melvin , he could never win a election on his own, so fuzzy is running for him. Biggest crook around, plus the badge went to his head years ago. For the people that are voting for fuzzy just because there dad or granpa always did, hes not the same man that they voted for 25 years ago. Besides your not voting for him anyways , just the person he wants to appoint.
owlman33

Martin, KY

#90 May 2, 2014
Who the heck is melvin
think before you vote

Jackson, KY

#91 May 2, 2014
owlman33 wrote:
Who the heck is melvin
A nobody! That's nothing but a prick and thinks hes above the law. If all the (my dad voted for him so Im going to " voters somehow put fuzzy back in, which is so stupid. I hope Melvin realizes he wont be sheriff long, because he will never win a election..
Not sure

Pikeville, KY

#92 May 2, 2014
Not sure who to vote for but definitely won't be Melvin. Don't know the guy but everybody on here hates him.
Walkin Tall

Hazard, KY

#93 May 2, 2014
Melvin would rack ass on the doper's in Pike Co.
think before you vote

Jackson, KY

#94 May 2, 2014
Not sure wrote:
Not sure who to vote for but definitely won't be Melvin. Don't know the guy but everybody on here hates him.
Well there is just two running Scott and Fuzzy/Melvin.
Cornfused

Pikeville, KY

#95 May 2, 2014
Walkin Tall wrote:
Melvin would rack ass on the doper's in Pike Co.
What does this mean?
newton

Lebanon, KY

#96 May 2, 2014
think before you vote wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there is just two running Scott and Fuzzy/Melvin.
Damn we are f*cked then aren't we?
747aaa

Winchester, KY

#97 May 2, 2014
newton wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn we are f*cked then aren't we?
either way !!!!!!!!!!Which one ?????
new sheriff in town

Jackson, KY

#98 May 3, 2014
Scott would do a 100 times better job than fuzzy can do now. I think Kentucky is one of the only states that use a jailor, most states the sheriffs dept runs the jail. Its a good thing though, fuzzy cant run the sheriffs dept alone muchless the jail too. lol Scott could though!
workinforalivin

San Jose, CA

#99 May 3, 2014
DarkAndDemented wrote:
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a cop,
Drove the cart but couldn't stop,
Hit the bush with all his might,
To the hospital spent the night.
Now he's looking for the Bleep,
Who left him setting in the seat
Of a driverless golf cart in the heat.
And when it started to run away,
Fuzzy thought he'd save the day,
But he couldn't even save his A$$,
He missed the brake and hit the GA$$.
Oh this is hilarious!!! Cracked me up!!!
yoodler

Lebanon, KY

#100 May 3, 2014
new sheriff in town wrote:
Scott would do a 100 times better job than fuzzy can do now. I think Kentucky is one of the only states that use a jailor, most states the sheriffs dept runs the jail. Its a good thing though, fuzzy cant run the sheriffs dept alone muchless the jail too. lol Scott could though!
Scott did such a good job with the jail? That place has more dope than all of big mud! lol Ain't gots no choice in this race... though I will be voting for scott because Fuzzy's crew is prob the worser of the two.
drugs

Macon, GA

#101 May 4, 2014
yoodler wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott did such a good job with the jail? That place has more dope than all of big mud! lol Ain't gots no choice in this race... though I will be voting for scott because Fuzzy's crew is prob the worser of the two.
theres drugs in about every jail, Pikes is one of the least. About impossible to not have some with all the ways they come up with getting it in. No new jailor will do anybetter, and Id hate to see it if fuzzy was jailor, druggies would be wanting to go to jail.
roosty webbfoot

Pikeville, KY

#102 May 4, 2014
Fuzzy Is Finished wrote:
<quoted text>Fuzzy crashed a Golf Cart Yesterday at the Court House.
Time for him to go.
someone crashed a septic tank truck full of human waste into your mouth and chipped your tooth, time for you to go
my opinion

Thelma, KY

#103 May 4, 2014
drugs wrote:
<quoted text>
theres drugs in about every jail, Pikes is one of the least. About impossible to not have some with all the ways they come up with getting it in. No new jailor will do anybetter, and Id hate to see it if fuzzy was jailor, druggies would be wanting to go to jail.
When this town is so small; why is it so hard to get a handle on the drug situation? Are people just looking the other way and ignoring it or are they somehow benefiting from it? The local beautician who was dealing drugs and then apparently got probation was recently arrested for getting stolen property and apparently still loose. I doubt that I would be so fortunate if I decided to become a criminal in this community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Get Real 170,078
Rickie Bartley resigns 34 min Outsider 26
oh no poor TJ 55 min Clean Up Boy 18
Jeff Vanderbeck Billboard Salesman 59 min The Money Shot 10
Will the Jones Gang Be in the UMG Books 1 hr Ray Represents Th... 13
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Gorsuch 5,924
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 2 hr I Agree 1,167
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Abe 38,612
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 23 hr New Indictment WK 24

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages