Next Last
Curious

Pikeville, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2014
Was he in an accident ?
Provider

Pikeville, KY

#2 Apr 26, 2014
Have heard that he was but don't know for sure . He has had several accidents lately , He needs to be careful he is old now an he should consider the risk he is putting his self an others in, If he is truly having driving issues. But then again he is in a race. lol.
Down Goes Fuzzy

Shelbiana, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2014
He crashed a Golf Cart at the Court House and it flipped over on top of Him.

Time to retire the Fuzzy Minded one.
Fred

Winchester, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2014
Down Goes Fuzzy wrote:
He crashed a Golf Cart at the Court House and it flipped over on top of Him.
Time to retire the Fuzzy Minded one.
I wore a yellow shirt for Rod yesterday but I'm voting for Fuzzy and a lot of other people I've talked to saiid they were to,because of the facts of Rods supporters making fun of Fuzzy of his age,these people day is coming.
Fuzzy Is Finished

Shelbiana, KY

#5 Apr 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I wore a yellow shirt for Rod yesterday but I'm voting for Fuzzy and a lot of other people I've talked to saiid they were to,because of the facts of Rods supporters making fun of Fuzzy of his age,these people day is coming.
Fuzzy crashed a Golf Cart Yesterday at the Court House.

Time for him to go.
hillbillyhighway

Stollings, WV

#6 Apr 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>I wore a yellow shirt for Rod yesterday but I'm voting for Fuzzy and a lot of other people I've talked to saiid they were to,because of the facts of Rods supporters making fun of Fuzzy of his age,these people day is coming.
I don't think it's fair to Rodney if you don't vote for him because of a few DISRESPECTFUL people. I mean it wasn't Rodney making fun. And he would've stopped it if he heard it IMO. A lot of fuzzy supporters make fun of Rodney but that ain't fuzzy's fault.
Fuzzy A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#7 Apr 27, 2014
hillbillyhighway wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's fair to Rodney if you don't vote for him because of a few DISRESPECTFUL people. I mean it wasn't Rodney making fun. And he would've stopped it if he heard it IMO. A lot of fuzzy supporters make fun of Rodney but that ain't fuzzy's fault.
Did you see the slobber on Fuzzy Yesterday?
voter

Jackson, KY

#8 Apr 27, 2014
hillbillyhighway wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Right! Scott hasn't said one bad thing about fuzzy. And actually at both the debate and stump speech fuzzy did about scott. Scott had plenty of chances too, but will not do it. Heard that scott was actually really tore up about fuzzies accident yesterday, and was worried about him, he does have a lot of respect for fuzzy. All the Scott supporters are just seeing all the mud slinging from fuzzy and his team, and are just trying to take up for scott. Since Scott will not say anything negative or bad about him.
Fuzzy Crash

Shelbiana, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Right! Scott hasn't said one bad thing about fuzzy. And actually at both the debate and stump speech fuzzy did about scott. Scott had plenty of chances too, but will not do it. Heard that scott was actually really tore up about fuzzies accident yesterday, and was worried about him, he does have a lot of respect for fuzzy. All the Scott supporters are just seeing all the mud slinging from fuzzy and his team, and are just trying to take up for scott. Since Scott will not say anything negative or bad about him.
Fuzzy crashed a Golf Cart at the Court House Yesterday.

Time to go Fuzz.
was there

Jackson, KY

#10 Apr 27, 2014
Scott was one of the ones that got the golf cart off of him, and was very upset about the whole thing.
Fred

Winchester, KY

#11 Apr 27, 2014
was there wrote:
Scott was one of the ones that got the golf cart off of him, and was very upset about the whole thing.
Fuzzy maybe 84 plus,He hasn't stopped campaign,could you imagine most of supporters that support you (Fuzzy)and then turn their backs on you,that mans head has to be spinning,after all the years of his service to this county,and people talking about his failing health,but its politics and the yellow backs has done a good job and poking fun.Its is easy to follow the trail.Mr.Keese life doesn't involve golfing,fishing,or hunting which takes him away from the job he was elected to do.
yup

Ashland, KY

#12 Apr 27, 2014
You know what else is fuzzy ?? My nuts !! I didn't get too manscape because of the trauma from I got at hillbilly days.
Hello

Charlestown, IN

#13 Apr 27, 2014
What has killed Fuzzy is Melvin nobody likes him and he does bad things to people to try tone Mr. Bad Ass look at the indictments later it is all him and Fuzzy trying to look big and it only hurt there votes not help !! Amen Vote Rodney also he wreck his car hit a guard rail and Melvin run it to Lex got it fixed where nobody knew !!
itsover

Whitesburg, KY

#14 Apr 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>Fuzzy maybe 84 plus,He hasn't stopped campaign,could you imagine most of supporters that support you (Fuzzy)and then turn their backs on you,that mans head has to be spinning,after all the years of his service to this county,and people talking about his failing health,but its politics and the yellow backs has done a good job and poking fun.Its is easy to follow the trail.Mr.Keese life doesn't involve golfing,fishing,or hunting which takes him away from the job he was elected to do.
the office isn't about the person. it is about who can do the best job. for whatever reason if someone isn't up to the job two things should happen

1-the person steps down because of health
2- the voters put him out

its nothing personal just whats best for the county

fuzzy is almost 90 years old.
Provider

Pikeville, KY

#15 Apr 27, 2014
He want to be re-elected to give Melvin the position and every one knows that so all these people I have talk to said a vote for Fuzzy is putting Melvin in so we all don't need that so everyone I have spoke with is Rodney all the way !!
refz

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Apr 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
pike county wants a new sheriff. just no one with the capability to beat fuzzy has ran. you think we like getting laughed at when he is on tv. you vote for fuzzy is going to push us back twenty years. people may be making fun of fuzzy because of his age but he allowed it to happen to himself. if steve friend and Melvin weren't trying to keep their do nothing big salary jobs they would have done the right thing for the county and not themselves personally.
Concern

Richmond, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2014
Does anyone know how fuzzy is why did he wreck and did he get hurt
FUZ Crash Test Dummy

York, SC

#18 Apr 27, 2014
Concern wrote:
Just wondering if the wreck was a plot as a way to obtain "sympathy vote"!! What's the odds of there being a clear shot to a brick building during the busiest part of Hillbilly Days, and to add it happening right after the "stump?" Once again... I smell a SCAM!!! What do you all think???
wondering

Thelma, KY

#19 Apr 27, 2014
Concern wrote:
He apparently flipped the golf cart and it landed on top of him. I was just told that he is fine.
whondering

Jackson, KY

#20 Apr 27, 2014
I heard it was a stroke , and that hes still in the hospital. Are you sure he is fine, the person I heard it from is someone that would know. Said it broke his collar bone, cut his head . And something about a blood clot. Hope he is ok , he is a nice man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min usa 163,838
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 24 min Impeach Trump Now 36,758
Good Bar 32 min Footloose 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 59 min Impeach Trump Now 4,779
Vanderfart is still an idiot 1 hr Trumpangatun 1
News Trail cold for six murder cases in Big Sandy re... (Dec '10) 1 hr Fisheebussiness 65
The Gospel Redemmers 1 hr men of god 69
Bank 253 Gang Bang 7 hr allen 5
Pam May Thu Mickeypicky 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages