Milita Groups in Pike Co.?

Milita Groups in Pike Co.?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Resist The Tyranny

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Any known Militia / Survival Groups in the County?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Yes I think there is one called NAMBLA you would probably be interested in joining.
obama hater

Lebanon, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
WTF is the grand poo bah of NAMBLA pikeville division.. shoot him a message and he'll get ya in the next meeting..
Right Wing Nut

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
That is all we need is a bunch of fanatical "Pill Billies" running around with assault weapons. Here is a good one for you! The U.S.Army. You can find a recruiter in Pikeville, they will hook you up!
think

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 30, 2013
What is a assault weapon? Wouldn't that be any weapon you assault someone with? Couldn't there be an assault BB gun, or assault slingshot too? What is the definition of a assault weapon? If it is a weapon used by the military, that would include pistols and shotguns? Lets hear a shout out to everyone who has a assault 12 guage. Even more so, a bigger shout out for everyone who has a dog. If they are trained right, a dog is a very good weapon. Who has assault dogs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Ray Jones Rants 3 min Lets Talk About W... 9
Is derick harris the barber bi 3 min Jenny 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min CriminalForever 151,837
clark roberts (Jan '10) 18 min mccafferty 16
Gals at Bank 253 29 min Freddy Fox 13
Awesome EXPO Performance by TED NUGENT 33 min Citizens for reform 16
Ford Hemp Project 41 min Babys Mouthpiece 59

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages