laughing

Wheelwright, KY

#1461 Apr 4, 2013
Dunb wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are again making false statements. The average for the last 40 years is 17.1% tax revenue to GDP. In 2013 it will 16.7% of GDP. In 2015 it is projected by the CBO to be 19.1% still lower than the highest ever in 2000 at 20.6% to GDP. Educating you on facts is getting tiresome.
Lmao if you're going to keep changing names at least spell one of them right ....lmao
awake

Weeksbury, KY

#1462 Apr 4, 2013
Article XIII
http://openstates.org/nh/bills/2013/HB638/doc ...

Way to go New Hampshire

The revised code of the laws of Virginia 1819 in link below.
http://www.kamron.com/Liberty/1819%20United%2 ...
Kyboy

Latonia, KY

#1463 Apr 4, 2013
Dunb wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are again making false statements. The average for the last 40 years is 17.1% tax revenue to GDP. In 2013 it will 16.7% of GDP. In 2015 it is projected by the CBO to be 19.1% still lower than the highest ever in 2000 at 20.6% to GDP. Educating you on facts is getting tiresome.
Looks like obama making a good dent in his goal of wealth redistribution.

How many more states will fall into this category in the next 3 years.

In 11 U.S. states, the number of government dependents exceeds the number of private sector workers. This list of states includes some of the biggest states in the country: California, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Maine, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, New Mexico and Hawaii. It is interesting to note that seven of those states were won by Barack Obama on election night. In California, there are 139 "takers" for every 100 private sector workers.

It will be interesting to see which city in California is next that will have to fill bankruptcy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#1464 Apr 5, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like obama making a good dent in his goal of wealth redistribution.
How many more states will fall into this category in the next 3 years.
In 11 U.S. states, the number of government dependents exceeds the number of private sector workers. This list of states includes some of the biggest states in the country: California, New York, Illinois, Ohio, Maine, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, New Mexico and Hawaii. It is interesting to note that seven of those states were won by Barack Obama on election night. In California, there are 139 "takers" for every 100 private sector workers.
It will be interesting to see which city in California is next that will have to fill bankruptcy.
"fill" Bankruptcy

You need to fill your diaper you ignorant SOB.

Lmfao
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#1465 Apr 5, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you didn't mention an increase in welfare spending did you? Nope, you said "Create no jobs, and put everyone on welfare" Neither of which is factual in any way. Yes welfare spending went up, of course it did, we had the biggest recession since the great depression. We had major job loss. Of course Welfare spending would go up. You're seriously not very bright.
We're STILL in a recession, and $6 trillion MORE in debt. His job creation has been nearly non-existant. More jobs were created DURING the great depression. His failures are ALL factual and well documented. Only a brain washed fool such as yourself will refuse to acknowledge it.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#1466 Apr 5, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
We're STILL in a recession, and $6 trillion MORE in debt. His job creation has been nearly non-existant. More jobs were created DURING the great depression. His failures are ALL factual and well documented. Only a brain washed fool such as yourself will refuse to acknowledge it.
Stopped the GOP's 2 failed Wars, took out bin Laden, passed Healthcare Reform, passed Medical Care for 911 Responders, ended DADT, and won re-election in a Landslide.

Pretty damn impressive.

You are severely stupid quite obviously.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1467 Apr 5, 2013
It's amusing observing the would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O get yet another "pass" by the Liberal Hypocrites and Lamestream Media for his recent sexist-based comments about Cali. Attorney General Kamela Harris being "best looking", etc. Now if a Republican Conservative said these things about a woman God forbid! Feminist radicals would crawl out of the woodwork and attack them for being a sexist misogynist or some moronic crap I'm sure. Yet when can-do-no
-wrong NObama says them people smile and applaud him. Sheesh!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
wtf

Clay City, KY

#1468 Apr 5, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
It's amusing observing the would-be tyrannical despot Emperor O get yet another "pass" by the Liberal Hypocrites and Lamestream Media for his recent sexist-based comments about Cali. Attorney General Kamela Harris being "best looking", etc. Now if a Republican Conservative said these things about a woman God forbid! Feminist radicals would crawl out of the woodwork and attack them for being a sexist misogynist or some moronic crap I'm sure. Yet when can-do-no
-wrong NObama says them people smile and applaud him. Sheesh!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
But you GOP's are all queer boys.
Kyboy

Delaware, OH

#1469 Apr 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"fill" Bankruptcy

You need to fill your diaper you ignorant SOB.

Lmfao
The courts schedules will be filled.

SACRAMENTO, Calif.- One of the top U.S. credit rating agencies said Friday it will begin a wide-ranging review of municipal finances in California because of what it sees is a growing threat of increased city bankruptcies and bond defaults.
LoL

Wheelwright, KY

#1470 Apr 5, 2013
Obama gets a stiffy for California Attorney General!!! What a deadbeat pos loser....
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#1471 Apr 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stopped the GOP's 2 failed Wars, took out bin Laden, passed Healthcare Reform, passed Medical Care for 911 Responders, ended DADT, and won re-election in a Landslide.
Pretty damn impressive.
You are severely stupid quite obviously.
We're STILL in Afghanistan and on the brink of war with Iran and North Korea. He SHOVED a economic nightmare healthcare plan down our throats, backed Solyndra (now bankrupt) and Fisker Automotive with $200 million (which announced today they laid off 3/4ths of their employees), turned his back while our Embassy in Libya was attacked....

Yeah, it is...WOEFULLY impressive.
Dunb

Phelps, KY

#1472 Apr 5, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
GDP tax revenue took a dive due to the the number of people losing jobs. Goes hand in hand with the number of people employed.
In 2000 the unemployment rate was roughly 4%. The average for obama is been roughly 8%. Double the number not working.
So as you've point out the back door tax increases are occurring. Revenue increasing roughly by 1% each year. Some economist that don't have their hands tied like the CBO reports it will be closer to 20.5 percent.
Also the CBO mentions the unemployment rate will be between 7.5 to 8% for the next several years. So how's obamas tax revenue growing. By putting the burden on the smaller group
of actual tax paying workers.
So educate me some more.
Maybe 4% in 2000 but what happened as Bush left office. you put it all on Obama but thats not fact. It all happened after republican policy. Corporations are making record profit so why no jobs? They all went overseas! Thank to greedy people like Romney who shipped thim all off. The facts are there you refuse to understand them because you hate the black man. There is your education DICK!!!!!!!
Kyboy

Latonia, KY

#1473 Apr 5, 2013
Dunb wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe 4% in 2000 but what happened as Bush left office. you put it all on Obama but thats not fact. It all happened after republican policy. Corporations are making record profit so why no jobs? They all went overseas! Thank to greedy people like Romney who shipped thim all off. The facts are there you refuse to understand them because you hate the black man. There is your education DICK!!!!!!!
When bush left office unemployment was 7.8% and growing. I don't put it all on obama just what he's responsible for. Obama wasn't even DC. when the far left housing polices were put in place that caused the melt down. Bush should have fought more in 2003 to change the housing polices but he didn't. Instead he let Barney Franks, Chris Rains, Maxine Waters and other dems get away with continuing the bad lending practices. Bush doubled the the welfare spending budgets.

No jobs because your parties polices have been destroying business for years.

4 years of these numbers belongs to obama. How many more will go overseas just because of obamacare.

The Wall Street Journal reports today that Corporate America certainly isn’t doing its part to help bring America out of its economic malaise. The paper surveyed employment data by some of the nation’s largest corporations — General Electric, Caterpillar, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Chevron, Cisco, Intel, Stanley Works, Merck, United Technologies, and Oracle — and found that they cut their workforces by 2.9 million people over the last decade while hiring 2.4 million people overseas.
Kyboy

Latonia, KY

#1474 Apr 5, 2013
Dunb wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe 4% in 2000 but what happened as Bush left office. you put it all on Obama but thats not fact. It all happened after republican policy. Corporations are making record profit so why no jobs? They all went overseas! Thank to greedy people like Romney who shipped thim all off. The facts are there you refuse to understand them because you hate the black man. There is your education DICK!!!!!!!
Obama's plan.

GM's restructuring plan also calls for a 98% increase in the number of vehicles it will be importing into the United States from Mexico, Korea, Japan and China, with the number of imports from these countries increasing from 371,547 to 736,743. As a result, the share of GM’s sales in the U.S. market that will be imported from these countries will increase from 15.5% to 23.5%. The overall number of vehicles GM will be importing in 2014 represents the production of four assembly plants, the same number that GM plans to close in the United States.

By the way 2/3 of GM employees work overseas.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#1475 Apr 6, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
We're STILL in Afghanistan and on the brink of war with Iran and North Korea. He SHOVED a economic nightmare healthcare plan down our throats, backed Solyndra (now bankrupt) and Fisker Automotive with $200 million (which announced today they laid off 3/4ths of their employees), turned his back while our Embassy in Libya was attacked....
Yeah, it is...WOEFULLY impressive.
Bush gave GM 30 Billion in October 2008 to burn you stupid pos.

Grow up boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#1476 Apr 6, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's plan.
GM's restructuring plan also calls for a 98% increase in the number of vehicles it will be importing into the United States from Mexico, Korea, Japan and China, with the number of imports from these countries increasing from 371,547 to 736,743. As a result, the share of GM’s sales in the U.S. market that will be imported from these countries will increase from 15.5% to 23.5%. The overall number of vehicles GM will be importing in 2014 represents the production of four assembly plants, the same number that GM plans to close in the United States.
By the way 2/3 of GM employees work overseas.
BTW 100% of Romney's Employees work in China Stupid.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#1477 Apr 6, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
When bush left office unemployment was 7.8% and growing. I don't put it all on obama just what he's responsible for. Obama wasn't even DC. when the far left housing polices were put in place that caused the melt down. Bush should have fought more in 2003 to change the housing polices but he didn't. Instead he let Barney Franks, Chris Rains, Maxine Waters and other dems get away with continuing the bad lending practices. Bush doubled the the welfare spending budgets.
No jobs because your parties polices have been destroying business for years.
4 years of these numbers belongs to obama. How many more will go overseas just because of obamacare.
The Wall Street Journal reports today that Corporate America certainly isn’t doing its part to help bring America out of its economic malaise. The paper surveyed employment data by some of the nation’s largest corporations — General Electric, Caterpillar, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Chevron, Cisco, Intel, Stanley Works, Merck, United Technologies, and Oracle — and found that they cut their workforces by 2.9 million people over the last decade while hiring 2.4 million people overseas.
When Bush left Office the DOW was at 6000 dumbass.
Dumb

Phelps, KY

#1479 Apr 6, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
When bush left office unemployment was 7.8% and growing. I don't put it all on obama just what he's responsible for. Obama wasn't even DC. when the far left housing polices were put in place that caused the melt down. Bush should have fought more in 2003 to change the housing polices but he didn't. Instead he let Barney Franks, Chris Rains, Maxine Waters and other dems get away with continuing the bad lending practices. Bush doubled the the welfare spending budgets.
No jobs because your parties polices have been destroying business for years.
4 years of these numbers belongs to obama. How many more will go overseas just because of obamacare.
The Wall Street Journal reports today that Corporate America certainly isn’t doing its part to help bring America out of its economic malaise. The paper surveyed employment data by some of the nation’s largest corporations — General Electric, Caterpillar, Microsoft, Wal-Mart, Chevron, Cisco, Intel, Stanley Works, Merck, United Technologies, and Oracle — and found that they cut their workforces by 2.9 million people over the last decade while hiring 2.4 million people overseas.
The unemployment rate is the same as it was when Obama took office. Over 6 million jobs created under Obama has got it back down from 10%. For the last two years republicans have blocked everything. Even took normal things like the raising our debt limit and made it a crisis. So saying it is democratic policy and 4 years of the numbers are Obamas is false. Look I have said it time and again I dont like everything Obama says or does, but after 8 years of Bush and the thoughts of Romney in charge I believe he is the best man for the job. I just dont buy into the demonizing him attitude from the right. History will prove Bush was much worse.
Kyboy

Latonia, KY

#1480 Apr 6, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>The unemployment rate is the same as it was when Obama took office. Over 6 million jobs created under Obama has got it back down from 10%. For the last two years republicans have blocked everything. Even took normal things like the raising our debt limit and made it a crisis. So saying it is democratic policy and 4 years of the numbers are Obamas is false. Look I have said it time and again I dont like everything Obama says or does, but after 8 years of Bush and the thoughts of Romney in charge I believe he is the best man for the job. I just dont buy into the demonizing him attitude from the right. History will prove Bush was much worse.
Is the unemployment rate really the same. The numbers are the same but in reality they really do not match. How many millions of people have quit looking for jobs drop off the unemployment numbers. 500k in just one month.

Yes obama's job creation number is 6 million. However 2 million are only part time jobs.

Here's part of a story from a left wing newspaper. Lowest number of Americans working in 3 decades.

The nation's unemployment rate last month dipped a notch to a new four-year low of 7.6%, but for the wrong reason. It dropped because the labor force, those working and looking for jobs, fell by nearly a half-million people. In fact, the share of working-age Americans participating in the labor force declined to a new three-decade low of 63.3%.

I have no problem with you thinking obama's the best man for the job.

Was it ok for the left to demonizing bush even worse for 11 years? Did that bother you?

Do you think overspending is going to solve the nations problems. We all have seen what overspending did to the housing market.
Bible

Phelps, KY

#1481 Apr 6, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the unemployment rate really the same. The numbers are the same but in reality they really do not match. How many millions of people have quit looking for jobs drop off the unemployment numbers. 500k in just one month.
Yes obama's job creation number is 6 million. However 2 million are only part time jobs.
Here's part of a story from a left wing newspaper. Lowest number of Americans working in 3 decades.
The nation's unemployment rate last month dipped a notch to a new four-year low of 7.6%, but for the wrong reason. It dropped because the labor force, those working and looking for jobs, fell by nearly a half-million people. In fact, the share of working-age Americans participating in the labor force declined to a new three-decade low of 63.3%.
I have no problem with you thinking obama's the best man for the job.
Was it ok for the left to demonizing bush even worse for 11 years? Did that bother you?
Do you think overspending is going to solve the nations problems. We all have seen what overspending did to the housing market.
Bush lied to take us to Iraq. We didnt need to do that it only made Iran stronger. Alot of what Bush done needs to be demonized. I dont disagree with the fact that people have givin up looking for work hell there aint no good jobs. We have become more of a global economy and are losing jobs to sweat shop labor in other countries.
Overspending you say. Bush holds the record for spending bills passed. Alot of the 6 trillion added to our deficit under Obama is those spending bills. Did you forget about the cost of the wars. One started under lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Used Cars for Sale by Owner? (Jan '13) 17 min Call UMG 10
What Happened At Harold 19 min Wham 13
Wreck on 23 north? 21 min Wham 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min Billy 18,263
Be Cautious: Suspect in Several Violent Home In... 24 min City Hall 9
appalachian news deskins 26 min City Hall 10
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? (Apr '14) 29 min City Hall 44
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 32 min City Hall 60
Blacks are embarrassing themselves at ferguson. 5 hr Really 21
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:17 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:17PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
Bleacher Report10:08 PM
Breaking Down Minnesota's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Week 13 Picks: Final Predictions and Over-Under Odds Before Thursday Night
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals