Obama supporters are idiots!
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1420 Mar 31, 2013
With wages stagnant and gas and tuition prices skyrocketing, these premium increases will be especially devastating for middle-class families. Obamacare would also be a threat to American jobs. This was recently confirmed by the Federal Reserve, when it said that employers are now citing the law as a chief reason for planned layoffs and a reluctance to hire.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#1421 Mar 31, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
With wages stagnant and gas and tuition prices skyrocketing, these premium increases will be especially devastating for middle-class families. Obamacare would also be a threat to American jobs. This was recently confirmed by the Federal Reserve, when it said that employers are now citing the law as a chief reason for planned layoffs and a reluctance to hire.
Blah blah blah blah blah more ignoranr BS from Faux News.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1422 Mar 31, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
With wages stagnant and gas and tuition prices skyrocketing, these premium increases will be especially devastating for middle-class families. Obamacare would also be a threat to American jobs. This was recently confirmed by the Federal Reserve, when it said that employers are now citing the law as a chief reason for planned layoffs and a reluctance to hire.
And again it all boils down to the greed of the company, and them refusing to eat the cost, and accept a smalll profit loss.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#1423 Mar 31, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
And again it all boils down to the greed of the company, and them refusing to eat the cost, and accept a smalll profit loss.
Why is BB that they can say wages have flatlined while corporate profits are at record levels ad taxes are at record lows and its the government keeping business from hiring? Its funny to me that while they say government regulation and Obamacare is killing business corporations are recording record profit. You cant have it both ways.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#1424 Mar 31, 2013
They say that these companies cant afford Obama care or higher wages. Wonder how much wages could go up in these companies if they stopped spending billions to get politicians elected and lobbying congress for special favors?
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1425 Mar 31, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>And again it all boils down to the greed of the company, and them refusing to eat the cost, and accept a smalll profit loss.
I guess Hostess could afford to accept a small profit loss and stay in business.

According to the National Restaurant Association, the average restaurant makes between just $0.02 and $0.06 in pre-tax profits on each dollar of sales. While that doesn't even include all the restaurants that never make a profit and go under, it highlights that the added costs of Obamacare will have to come from one of a three sources: lower profits, higher prices, or lower wages. Maybe a combination of all three, because there's simply little room for restaurants to maneuver.

The cost of obamacare will be passed onto the customers just like all additional cost of doing business.

Who gets hurt is the small business and the middle class as always.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#1426 Mar 31, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Hostess could afford to accept a small profit loss and stay in business.
According to the National Restaurant Association, the average restaurant makes between just $0.02 and $0.06 in pre-tax profits on each dollar of sales. While that doesn't even include all the restaurants that never make a profit and go under, it highlights that the added costs of Obamacare will have to come from one of a three sources: lower profits, higher prices, or lower wages. Maybe a combination of all three, because there's simply little room for restaurants to maneuver.
The cost of obamacare will be passed onto the customers just like all additional cost of doing business.
Who gets hurt is the small business and the middle class as always.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more whiny BS.
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1427 Mar 31, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Why is BB that they can say wages have flatlined while corporate profits are at record levels ad taxes are at record lows and its the government keeping business from hiring? Its funny to me that while they say government regulation and Obamacare is killing business corporations are recording record profit. You cant have it both ways.
Thousands of business shut down. Millions of Americans still without jobs.
Wages for works flat.

So how can taxes be at a record low when the CBO released a report that said 2013 will be a record setting yr for taxes collected.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1428 Mar 31, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess Hostess could afford to accept a small profit loss and stay in business.
According to the National Restaurant Association, the average restaurant makes between just $0.02 and $0.06 in pre-tax profits on each dollar of sales. While that doesn't even include all the restaurants that never make a profit and go under, it highlights that the added costs of Obamacare will have to come from one of a three sources: lower profits, higher prices, or lower wages. Maybe a combination of all three, because there's simply little room for restaurants to maneuver.
The cost of obamacare will be passed onto the customers just like all additional cost of doing business.
Who gets hurt is the small business and the middle class as always.
Hostess? You're really going to lead with that as an example? Hostess failed because of poor business management. End of story. And unchecked coroprate greed in the head offices.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1429 Mar 31, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of business shut down. Millions of Americans still without jobs.
Wages for works flat.
So how can taxes be at a record low when the CBO released a report that said 2013 will be a record setting yr for taxes collected.
Coroprate Tax rates were at a record low, until the 2013 calander, Stop nitpicking to find an argument. Wages have been flat since the sixties, and as I've said many times here before, the income inequality that has risen over the last fity years are the driving force behind our economic issues. Seems a recent study also agrees.

http://www.taxanalysts.com/www/features.nsf/A...

But Conservatives tell us all again how "Income inequality" is just BS class warfare.
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1430 Mar 31, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Why is BB that they can say wages have flatlined while corporate profits are at record levels ad taxes are at record lows and its the government keeping business from hiring? Its funny to me that while they say government regulation and Obamacare is killing business corporations are recording record profit. You cant have it both ways.
Still waiting on your answer. If taxes are
At the record lows as you said why is the CBO reporting that the Feds are hitting a record high this yr.

In fact, the $2.7 trillion in revenue will be the most money the federal government has collected in history.

Taxes are amazing higher for the smaller group of people who actual pay taxes.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1431 Apr 1, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on your answer. If taxes are
At the record lows as you said why is the CBO reporting that the Feds are hitting a record high this yr.
In fact, the $2.7 trillion in revenue will be the most money the federal government has collected in history.
Taxes are amazing higher for the smaller group of people who actual pay taxes.
No they're not, and are in fact still lower than they were before the Bush cuts took effect, and much lower than they were years ago. There was a point when corporate taxes were above 90%.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#1432 Apr 1, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on your answer. If taxes are
At the record lows as you said why is the CBO reporting that the Feds are hitting a record high this yr.
In fact, the $2.7 trillion in revenue will be the most money the federal government has collected in history.
Taxes are amazing higher for the smaller group of people who actual pay taxes.
As always you cant do research and yet again facts are something you no nothing about.
Although the tax rate for corporations is at 35% few if any pay that rate. A CBO report shows the United States has the second lowest corporate tax revenue to GDP in the 34 country OECD. According to the CBO the corporate tax rate is 12.1%. That is the lowest corporate tax rate in the 40 year history that they have calculated them. Any more that I can educate you on? Stop talking out your azz and learn real facts!
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1433 Apr 1, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>And again it all boils down to the greed of the company, and them refusing to eat the cost, and accept a smalll profit loss.
For some business that maybe true, for other company's it not. Either way it will be the middle class who gets hurt and ends up paying.
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1434 Apr 1, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Hostess? You're really going to lead with that as an example? Hostess failed because of poor business management. End of story. And unchecked coroprate greed in the head offices.
I agree they had some poor business management. They gave the 3 unions they had in place more then the business could afford. That's why hostess prices were 2 times as much as little Debbie's causing sales to plummet. Should remind you of natural gas prices vs coal that you pointed out when defending obama's war on coal policy.

18,0000 hostess employees lost their job.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1435 Apr 1, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they had some poor business management. They gave the 3 unions they had in place more then the business could afford. That's why hostess prices were 2 times as much as little Debbie's causing sales to plummet. Should remind you of natural gas prices vs coal that you pointed out when defending obama's war on coal policy.
18,0000 hostess employees lost their job.
Convenient how you left off the CEO's undeserved pay raise, and huge bonus that pushed the company over. Notice you did go after the Nikon in the typical GOP fashion. This doesn't relate to coal vs gas, as the reason coal is losing out is because the price of gas dropped, not that coal was going up.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#1436 Apr 2, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting on your answer. If taxes are
At the record lows as you said why is the CBO reporting that the Feds are hitting a record high this yr.
In fact, the $2.7 trillion in revenue will be the most money the federal government has collected in history.
Taxes are amazing higher for the smaller group of people who actual pay taxes.
Amazing BS from you dip turd.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#1437 Apr 2, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
For some business that maybe true, for other company's it not. Either way it will be the middle class who gets hurt and ends up paying.
Not if we can get rid of Reagonomics once and for all.
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1438 Apr 2, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>No they're not, and are in fact still lower than they were before the Bush cuts took effect, and much lower than they were years ago. There was a point when corporate taxes were above 90%.
Corporate tax rate has never been higher then 53%.

Individual tax rate have hit the 90% range.
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#1439 Apr 2, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>As always you cant do research and yet again facts are something you no nothing about.
Although the tax rate for corporations is at 35% few if any pay that rate. A CBO report shows the United States has the second lowest corporate tax revenue to GDP in the 34 country OECD. According to the CBO the corporate tax rate is 12.1%. That is the lowest corporate tax rate in the 40 year history that they have calculated them. Any more that I can educate you on? Stop talking out your azz and learn real facts!
Glad to hear you agree. Obama taxing the he-- out of working middle class.

Now tell us again how he helping the middle class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 7 min Lmao 78
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Pikeville Parent 163,770
Three word game (Mar '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,260
pop up camper 4 sale.. $500 (Jul '10) 1 hr Missy 20
Donnie in Bullet Proof Vest 1 hr Dumbo Donnie 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Failures 4,446
Trump And NRA 1 hr Trump Failures 3
City commissioners 13 hr Loyd 37
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 21 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages