Comments
661 - 680 of 1,545 Comments Last updated Jul 7, 2013
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#831
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

abc wrote:
<quoted text>Hurry up little gay boy before u miss the ride on the garbage truck to dropout school for losers.
Just just a weak little kid.
Mommy should spank your little britches for getting on the computer.
So keep on embarrassing yourself only a fool like you dose a great job of it.
You got nothing Sonny so come back when you grow up.
Or as to say when u get done with potty training
or get out of diapers and rubber sheets that bleeding blue puts on your bed every night.
So scoot on before you get your little tail busted.
Up all night again you nasty little pos.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#833
Feb 28, 2013
 
I think maybe, I hurt some Lib feelings. So what, I'm already a sinner, probably going to hell anyway-see you there. Too bad, you don't have an original thought. You had to ape everything I said in my post! You Libs make me laugh!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#834
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JOE NOBODY wrote:
I think maybe, I hurt some Lib feelings. So what, I'm already a sinner, probably going to hell anyway-see you there. Too bad, you don't have an original thought. You had to ape everything I said in my post! You Libs make me laugh!
Well you are very stupid and you probably laugh at bowel movements.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#835
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you need someone to explain how obama's taking your money.
What taxes has Romney not paid that he's required to pay.
Tell me what corporation hasn't paid any taxes.
You obviously can't use Google, so here you go.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/04/top-t...

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/report-26-us-c...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/03/majo...
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#836
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you need someone to explain how obama's taking your money.
What taxes has Romney not paid that he's required to pay.
Tell me what corporation hasn't paid any taxes.
We all know why the rich put money in swiss bank accounts and in the Caymen Islands. GE and Facebook just to name two.
Billy The Kid

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#837
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

abc wrote:
<quoted text>Hurry up little gay boy before u miss the ride on the garbage truck to dropout school for losers.
Just just a weak little kid.
Mommy should spank your little britches for getting on the computer.
So keep on embarrassing yourself only a fool like you dose a great job of it.
You got nothing Sonny so come back when you grow up.
Or as to say when u get done with potty training
or get out of diapers and rubber sheets that bleeding blue puts on your bed every night.
So scoot on before you get your little tail busted.
Hey old fart I heard on one of these posts on here you had died.LMAO.You should know all about the mommy spankings seems like that is a fetish of yours also like how you have this thing for kids.Rubber sheets yeah you know about them to dont you like in having to use them due to your Depends leaking at night huh dipshit.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#838
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thanks wtf, you pretty much proved my point. Aren't Liberals and bowel movements the same thing?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#841
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

obama wrote:
he is horrible hes been needing out as a so called president for many years now myselef cant understand why people voted him back in to ruin this country even more i guess we have more blacks then whites that actually vote for presidents and i also have to add we have a whole lot of gays and lesbians so this is another reason he was once again voted in so to all the blacks ,, gays,, and lesbians you will have a huge regret on voting his black ass back in another 4 more years
You're right actually. Obama is the President and his support base is pretty much exactly the types you pinpointed: Non-White Ethnics (i.e. Blacks, Hispanics, etc.), The Poor (see prior "i.e."), Welfare Leeches (again see former "i.e.'s") and even worse: Homosexuals and their support base. None of these aforementioned groups care
anything about the severe issues threatening us all as a country, they just want THEIR Rights to do any perversity imagined while basically stealing what the rest of us have worked hard for. And NObama supports and empowers them via Welfare and "free stuff" that the rest of us pay for. Notice how entrenched they are in blindly praising and worshiping Obama, so much that they refuse to even admit the plethora
of problems and issues he's created and no matter what he does they are going to kiss
his ass. It's cool though because come 2016 this is going to be an entirely different
America from what we know now, if we even make it that long that is. The good thing about that is it's going to birth a war that will force a "Only The Strong Survive" creed and most of the types of people mentioned earlier are going to be counted in the casualties so at least the means of weeding out the undesirables and plain stupid will happen. We shall indeed rejoice and make merry upon that day!
LOL

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#842
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

there's so much some of those fckers who support him don't even know..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#843
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right actually. Obama is the President and his support base is pretty much exactly the types you pinpointed: Non-White Ethnics (i.e. Blacks, Hispanics, etc.), The Poor (see prior "i.e."), Welfare Leeches (again see former "i.e.'s") and even worse: Homosexuals and their support base. None of these aforementioned groups care
anything about the severe issues threatening us all as a country, they just want THEIR Rights to do any perversity imagined while basically stealing what the rest of us have worked hard for. And NObama supports and empowers them via Welfare and "free stuff" that the rest of us pay for. Notice how entrenched they are in blindly praising and worshiping Obama, so much that they refuse to even admit the plethora
of problems and issues he's created and no matter what he does they are going to kiss
his ass. It's cool though because come 2016 this is going to be an entirely different
America from what we know now, if we even make it that long that is. The good thing about that is it's going to birth a war that will force a "Only The Strong Survive" creed and most of the types of people mentioned earlier are going to be counted in the casualties so at least the means of weeding out the undesirables and plain stupid will happen. We shall indeed rejoice and make merry upon that day!
I love how idiots like this post nothing but BS, and Hate. Then cry foul when you point out the overtly racist, and homophobic nature of their rant. Just more examples of the Neo-Conservative ignorance.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#844
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOL wrote:
there's so much some of those fckers who support him don't even know..
But yet it's still so much more than f**kers like yourself.
ex-lib

Poseyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You're right actually. Obama is the President and his support base is pretty much exactly the types you pinpointed: Non-White Ethnics (i.e. Blacks, Hispanics, etc.), The Poor (see prior "i.e."), Welfare Leeches (again see former "i.e.'s") and even worse: Homosexuals and their support base - SS: just a side note from ex-lib. How are homosexuals and their support groups worse than welfare leaches you dumb-ass conservative, narrow minded- S.O.B.?
ex-lib

Poseyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#849
Feb 28, 2013
 
Leeches I mean. I know you'll be all over that since you don't have a real life :-)
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#850
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how idiots like this post nothing but BS, and Hate. Then cry foul when you point out the overtly racist, and homophobic nature of their rant. Just more examples of the Neo-Conservative ignorance.
They say Obama is dividing the country well we see how Mitt and his friends feel about the people as a whole. Yes we know the country is better off all the way through 2016 with our president. Mitt could not win in "Swine" lovers convention.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#852
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet it's still so much more than f**kers like yourself.
That might be true because most people are sheep with a herd mentality, they jump on the bandwagon of the day, or sign on with the cause of the moment..whatever and anything they perceive will help them to "belong" and feel accepted in general. It is no different when it comes to NObama because so many people are so insecure, so
frightened with insecurity and their own uncertainties about themselves and they see that
there's a notion of "belonging" and being "part" of something if they decide to sign on with the "In Crowd" and get in line with the herd. Being yet another cog in the wheel of mediocre masses is nothing, it lacks challenge and it does not fuel adversity and we all know it takes both of those and more to create, shape, and mold a man that's willing to defiantly stand on his own if need be. To stand adamantly and resiliently upon his ideas, beliefs, opinions, values, morals, and sense of right and wrong and do so without care as to who likes it or not, whom supports him or not. Anyone can be a nutless ewe among a herd of other nutless sheep all mindlessly heeding their shepherd and walking about having others think for themselves right into the chute and led to slaughter. It takes a REAL man/adult to speak his piece and stand his ground without falter even if it means doing such by going against the grain and disregarding the sheeply masses.
Dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#853
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That might be true because most people are sheep with a herd mentality, they jump on the bandwagon of the day, or sign on with the cause of the moment..whatever and anything they perceive will help them to "belong" and feel accepted in general. It is no different when it comes to NObama because so many people are so insecure, so
frightened with insecurity and their own uncertainties about themselves and they see that
there's a notion of "belonging" and being "part" of something if they decide to sign on with the "In Crowd" and get in line with the herd. Being yet another cog in the wheel of mediocre masses is nothing, it lacks challenge and it does not fuel adversity and we all know it takes both of those and more to create, shape, and mold a man that's willing to defiantly stand on his own if need be. To stand adamantly and resiliently upon his ideas, beliefs, opinions, values, morals, and sense of right and wrong and do so without care as to who likes it or not, whom supports him or not. Anyone can be a nutless ewe among a herd of other nutless sheep all mindlessly heeding their shepherd and walking about having others think for themselves right into the chute and led to slaughter. It takes a REAL man/adult to speak his piece and stand his ground without falter even if it means doing such by going against the grain and disregarding the sheeply masses.
"WHAT" Are you that lost? The rich control us all. We can do no better. You keep blaming the government but its the rich greedy bastards who use and abuse us. You are the sheep to the rich "DUMB AZZ"!
abc

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#854
Feb 28, 2013
 
Me and wtf made up we are going to bob amos on a picnic
lookie

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#856
Feb 28, 2013
 
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fool the war is still going on.FOOL.
YOU AND OBAMA MAKE 2 BIG FOOLS. A POLLOCK HAS MORE SCENE THAN OBAMA.
scene lookie who else can't spell "abc" lol.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#857
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>"WHAT" Are you that lost? The rich control us all. We can do no better. You keep blaming the government but its the rich greedy bastards who use and abuse us. You are the sheep to the rich "DUMB AZZ"!
Obviously Dumb speaks for himself here and just like any gutless fool he refuses to buck the system in any way whatsoever. Sheep like Dumb are conditioned to be subservient, weak and obedient thanks to scare tactics, outright intimidation, and his ever-present-from-birth cowardice. Dumb is the kind of coward that helped Nazis as a sympathizer or informed on suspected Communists in the McCarthy era of America's Communist witch hunts. He/they are so frightened, so weak and scared that they don't want anyone to "rock the boat" because of THEIR cowardice therefore they espouse a defeatist attitude at all times, just like Dumb here. According to him we are already enslaved, beaten, and can only hope our master The Federal Government will provide for us, take care of us, make out decisions for us, etc. It's easy to see Dumb is already beaten and scared sh!tless..just the way "they" like their sheep to be!
Kyboy

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#858
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ohmitt wrote:
<quoted text>You a Voter and really don't know and don't know the answer to your last 2 questions ? The U.S. is in bad trouble with Voters that don't know about the person that is running for President to Lead the U.S. How many dollars has President Obama took from you "Kyboy"?
I know the answers to all the questions. It's libs that don't know the answers.
Obama has taken many dollars from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Jen 21,152
old men with young wwomen 2 hr Zeke 14
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Zeitgeist 146,732
motion sickness 3 hr Patricks daddy 4
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 3 hr Patricks daddy 27
holly kidd 3 hr TRASH 1
shooting at the bike club??? 3 hr BikerGeeks 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 hr uninformed idiot 140
TJ Litafik 7 hr My 2 cents 35
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 7 hr thought 56
paris cowboy = music 9 hr Musikologist 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••