Obama supporters are idiots!
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#625 Feb 22, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>That's democracy the majority rules. Your not with the majority that's fine but shut up and get out of the way. Don't worry we are doing just fine even with all the GOP block aids. China has been manipulating us far longer than Obama has been president. Hell your man Romney help outsource our jobs to them. We don't need your kind of people to stand with us we are already the majority.
That's a fine crowd you associate yourself with. Which part of their platform appeals to you the most? Is it how they want a "welfare nation"? Is it their support for homosexuals? Is it their "spread the wealth" socialist policies? Is it how they have no regard for the Constitution? Or could it be how he's increased the debt by $5.9 trillion? You've been manipulated and you don't even realize it.
Thanks to ACORN they certainly turned the minority into the majority. I was out-voted...not out-smarted.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#626 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, giving everybosy Healthcare is awful, but wait, we already pay for that in Israel and Iraq.
Giving? Hahaha....

You have no clue what's coming.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#628 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about.
You have to first understand Obamacare to engage in a conversation about it. You ONLY know what Ovomit said to sell it to the public. First of all, he "sold" it under the premise that it would cost $9 billion to operate over the next 10 years. That cost is now $2 Trillion. That's just the most evident misrepresentantion. How can anyone possibly support something...when you know so little about it....or EVEN how much it will cost to purchase a policy? I guess that's part of the spell Ovomit has placed on you people. You like it because he told you to.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#629 Feb 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to first understand Obamacare to engage in a conversation about it. You ONLY know what Ovomit said to sell it to the public. First of all, he "sold" it under the premise that it would cost $9 billion to operate over the next 10 years. That cost is now $2 Trillion. That's just the most evident misrepresentantion. How can anyone possibly support something...when you know so little about it....or EVEN how much it will cost to purchase a policy? I guess that's part of the spell Ovomit has placed on you people. You like it because he told you to.
How much do you know anout the free Universal Healthcare for everybody in Israel and Iraq paid for by the US Taxpayers.

How much does that cost Stupid???

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#630 Feb 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare.
There's your shred...over 2,700 pages worth. Now, please save your love for WTF, he'd appreciate it way more than I would.
lol Thats what you come back with, Obamacare? Really, thats the best you have to offer? Child go play with some legos, and leave this discussion to the adults.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#631 Feb 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fine crowd you associate yourself with. Which part of their platform appeals to you the most? Is it how they want a "welfare nation"? Is it their support for homosexuals? Is it their "spread the wealth" socialist policies? Is it how they have no regard for the Constitution? Or could it be how he's increased the debt by $5.9 trillion? You've been manipulated and you don't even realize it.
Thanks to ACORN they certainly turned the minority into the majority. I was out-voted...not out-smarted.
Again nothing but BS rhetoric, with no substance. Boy you just don't know when to stop.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#632 Feb 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a fine crowd you associate yourself with. Which part of their platform appeals to you the most? Is it how they want a "welfare nation"? Is it their support for homosexuals? Is it their "spread the wealth" socialist policies? Is it how they have no regard for the Constitution? Or could it be how he's increased the debt by $5.9 trillion? You've been manipulated and you don't even realize it.
Thanks to ACORN they certainly turned the minority into the majority. I was out-voted...not out-smarted.
That is a fine crowd you associate with Stupid.

Which policy makes your legs tingle? Lower Wages, Outsourcing Jobs, No Middle Class, Tax Breaks for the Rich, Lie the US into failed Wars, Pardon Traitors, Bailout Big Banks

Which one, tell us dingbat.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#633 Feb 22, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Thats what you come back with, Obamacare? Really, thats the best you have to offer? Child go play with some legos, and leave this discussion to the adults.
Shrugging off the most detrimental peice of garbage legislation EVER forced upon the American people is your comeback??? To engage in a discussion, you first have to have a brain. Which would explain why you run a close second to WTF for the times you've had your azz handed to you!
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#634 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is a fine crowd you associate with Stupid.
Which policy makes your legs tingle? Lower Wages, Outsourcing Jobs, No Middle Class, Tax Breaks for the Rich, Lie the US into failed Wars, Pardon Traitors, Bailout Big Banks
Which one, tell us dingbat.
Answer the question...which of Ovomit's policies do you agree with most? I've listed most of them. Really, it's pretty simple...just pick one.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#635 Feb 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrugging off the most detrimental peice of garbage legislation EVER forced upon the American people is your comeback??? To engage in a discussion, you first have to have a brain. Which would explain why you run a close second to WTF for the times you've had your azz handed to you!
You could not debate a Gnat on how to bite you stupid pos.

Why should the US Taxpayers pay for free universal Healthcare for the Israelis and Iraqis and not get it themselves??
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#636 Feb 22, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nothing but BS rhetoric, with no substance. Boy you just don't know when to stop.
Since Ovomit's time in office...welfare spending has increased by 41%. Get yourself a big ol bite of rhetoric.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#637 Feb 22, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question...which of Ovomit's policies do you agree with most? I've listed most of them. Really, it's pretty simple...just pick one.
Killing bin Laden.

OOOOOHHHH bitchslap for Big Cat.

lmfao
Jaime Perez

Dallas, TX

#638 Feb 22, 2013
End of days wrote:
Anyone that would support this dumb8ass has to be muslim!
based on the election results are you suggesting a majority of Americans are Muslim?
GOP

Hansford, WV

#639 Feb 22, 2013
Jaime Perez wrote:
<quoted text>based on the election results are you suggesting a majority of Americans are Muslim?
Are you stupid? Do you REALLY think the MAJORITY OF AMERICANS voted for that POS? Do you have any idea how many millions of people you're claiming are as stupid as you?

Nobama sucks will tell any kind of lie they can. All are LIARS just like that Kenyan SOB.

More lies like yours are helping us in our drive to get rid of the anti-American muslim.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#640 Feb 22, 2013
january 2017 you'll be rid of him unless he declares lifetime emperorship before then. what are you proposing to get rid fo him before then?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#641 Feb 22, 2013
I read a few posts back. Concerning this free healthcare for Israel and Iraq paid by American taxpayers. put up some sites i can go to saying this. be careful i go on sites all over North america, Europe and Asia and this is the first i heard about it. a lot of things about your country i get overseas because they are blocked in American media. HC for Israelis and Iraqis paid by the American taxpayer is a big issue not to give some sites proving this.
GOP

Hansford, WV

#642 Feb 22, 2013
dunadd wrote:
january 2017 you'll be rid of him unless he declares lifetime emperorship before then. what are you proposing to get rid fo him before then?
Threatening the SOB would be classified a "hate crime" so I will just keep dreaming and praying something will happen (maybe put him in an asylum) to get him out of our misery before his destructive path takes the USA off the list of nations.

The wannabe emperor hussein Nobama is beyond any doubt the worst enemy our country has had to deal with in it's 200+ years in existance.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#643 Feb 22, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Threatening the SOB would be classified a "hate crime" so I will just keep dreaming and praying something will happen (maybe put him in an asylum) to get him out of our misery before his destructive path takes the USA off the list of nations.
The wannabe emperor hussein Nobama is beyond any doubt the worst enemy our country has had to deal with in it's 200+ years in existance.
He's done more good for us than any other president,I Love My Free CellPhone!!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#644 Feb 22, 2013
Obama is in good position to finish out his 4 years. He is backed by powers that be in Europe plus he runs in big company. I don't know if you heard of the photo op in Phnom Penh, Cambodia November last. I didn't see any photo op just some news in the American media. he had an photo op in Phnom Penh during the annual meeting of ASEAN. the photo was with Vladimir Putin of Russia and Wen Jiabao of China, the leaders of the 3 largest socialist nations of the world, Putin/Wen/Obama. i don't know how much you know about him or his family but it's very interesting to say the least.
Jaime Perez

Dallas, TX

#645 Feb 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> He's done more good for us than any other president,I Love My Free CellPhone!!!!
Please give credit to President Reagan for the free phone program. He started it in the 80's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Pikeville Parent 161,143
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 22 min interesting 54
Christine zamora 40 min Justa_kychick 3
Trump In Trouble 48 min A Hillary Deport... 36
Happy chores 54 min Three legged farmer 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Winner 36,170
All Conn Clients Cut Off (Oct '13) 1 hr A Hillary Deport... 35
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 3 hr Did Ray do it 35

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages