Obama supporters are idiots!
Daisy

Mount Washington, KY

#570 Feb 20, 2013
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then he needs to sell his home in Chicago and move back to Hawaii but until he does his legal home is Chicago.
He should have at least delayed his vacation this year instead of having the tax payers pay for 2 round trip expenses to Hawaii.
Now we just paid the expense of separate vacations costing taxes payers twice as much again.
Wasteful spending due to piss poor planning or just plain I don't care how much it cost the tax payers.
Which one is it?
He needs to sell his home in Chicago, vacate The White House and move back to Kenya. I can only dream...Hope he takes the classless, lobster eating, size 16 back to Africa where she can wear her sleeveless clothes and someone might even think she's as sexy as she does. Wearing sleeveless in winter, well, let's just say someone must have lied to her.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#572 Feb 21, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>How about you stop being bitch slapped all over this forum by actually discussing something other than your putrid opinions?
Facts are something you ignore. You just proved it again. You have to be the most ignorant POS to ever irritate adults.
Go play with 'wtf', your closest counterpart.
First it's funny that you "slap" like a "bitch". Secondly you've yet to actually post facts. Just more BS rhetoric, and half truths. As I said, go do some "fact" checking nextt ime before posting such drivel.
Dumb

Ransom, KY

#573 Feb 21, 2013
abcde wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do you idiots keep blaming the Bush administration for high gas prices. Shoes on the other foot now.Why do you nuts keep on taking up for Obama. Are you that much in love with him you'll take up for him know matter what he dose. Don't worry Big idiot SISTA he won't take your Cadillac and check away. And remember always carry your Obama gas saving siphon hose with u just for emergency.
The president of this country does not control gas prices. Not Bush not Obama.
Dumb

Ransom, KY

#575 Feb 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
How many raises have you had in the past 4 years?(If you even work). Ky State employees have not had a raise in like 5 years. Sure, the cost of living is going up, not to mention the cost of gas has nearly doubled. Now, compound that with Obama's tax increases. I'm seriously doubting that your paycheck has increased (if any)to keep up with the times. Smart guy just proved that the paycheck's of working people are not providing nearly what they used to, which is why we continue to be stuck in a recession.
The President indirectly controls gas prices. Just as he can indirectly effect the cost of your electric bill. When his EPA shuts down a coal fired plant, your power bill will reflect it. Obama has restricted oil drilling on federal land...same difference. And at the same time, he's enjoying high gas prices because it allows him to further his "green" agenda.
Wages have been flat for more than 30 years. Corporate profit is at record levels. Workers don't get a raise when profit is up? More oil wells drilling today for oil than under bush. We are soon to produce more oil than Saudi Arabia. Just passed Russia as the number one natural gas producer in the world. Natural gas is cheaper than coal right now. Scientist and meteorologist say man is a factor in climate change. If we don't change that we wont have to worry about our kids and grandkids future. They wont have one! Tell me why oh wise one gas prices continue to go up all while oil companies are making record profit. They profit billions and we give them taxpayer dollars in subsidies. Your almighty oil and coal is running out. If we don't start to find renewable sources of energy that don't pollute their is no future for our children.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#576 Feb 21, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to sell his home in Chicago, vacate The White House and move back to Kenya. I can only dream...Hope he takes the classless, lobster eating, size 16 back to Africa where she can wear her sleeveless clothes and someone might even think she's as sexy as she does. Wearing sleeveless in winter, well, let's just say someone must have lied to her.
Whine whine whine whine and cry like a baby.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#577 Feb 21, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Wages have been flat for more than 30 years. Corporate profit is at record levels. Workers don't get a raise when profit is up? More oil wells drilling today for oil than under bush. We are soon to produce more oil than Saudi Arabia. Just passed Russia as the number one natural gas producer in the world. Natural gas is cheaper than coal right now. Scientist and meteorologist say man is a factor in climate change. If we don't change that we wont have to worry about our kids and grandkids future. They wont have one! Tell me why oh wise one gas prices continue to go up all while oil companies are making record profit. They profit billions and we give them taxpayer dollars in subsidies. Your almighty oil and coal is running out. If we don't start to find renewable sources of energy that don't pollute their is no future for our children.
If the U.S. stopped burning ALL fossil fuels today...it would not even put a dent in global pollution. Do you think all the smoke from fossil fuels that China burns just hovers right there ONLY over there territory?

I have no problem with alternative energy...the problem is, is that you people have not come up with any solutions to keep energy affordable and to keep people working. Obysmal promised thousands of jobs would be created by making solar panels, windmills, etc. Guess what....IT AIN'T HAPPENIN! I hope you have to fill up today!
i hate hussein

Prestonsburg, KY

#578 Feb 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
If the U.S. stopped burning ALL fossil fuels today...it would not even put a dent in global pollution. Do you think all the smoke from fossil fuels that China burns just hovers right there ONLY over there territory?
I have no problem with alternative energy...the problem is, is that you people have not come up with any solutions to keep energy affordable and to keep people working. Obysmal promised thousands of jobs would be created by making solar panels, windmills, etc. Guess what....IT AIN'T HAPPENIN! I hope you have to fill up today!
that sorry pos and his "green" initiative
fantasy has flopped along with millions ,
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#579 Feb 21, 2013
"Barack Obama is either stupid or is intentionally destroying America's economy"

Vladimir Putin
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#580 Feb 21, 2013
Putin is hammering the Obama administration plus the American voters who voted for Obama as illiterate.

"Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.

Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."

Putin also thinks that the U.S. should have learned from the past mistakes of the U.S.S.R. whose communist leaders completely failed the country.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#581 Feb 21, 2013
Even Vladimir Putin, President of Russia, compares Barack Hussein Obama to the oppressive past Communist leaders of the Soviet Union.

What other evidence do the left loonies need?
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#582 Feb 21, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>The president of this country does not control gas prices. Not Bush not Obama.
Are you calling your messiah a liar?

The POS blamed President George W. Bush for high gas prices. So who are you to challenge Hussein obama's intelligence?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#583 Feb 21, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
If the U.S. stopped burning ALL fossil fuels today...it would not even put a dent in global pollution. Do you think all the smoke from fossil fuels that China burns just hovers right there ONLY over there territory?
If you truely believe it would have no effect, you're honestly dumber than I thought. Yes China pollutes, but America adds so much to that pollution. We would at least reduce the amoumt some. Your logic is what hurts the world. "Why should we stop, they're not." This is the logic of a child who doesn't know any better.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#584 Feb 21, 2013
GOP wrote:
Putin is hammering the Obama administration plus the American voters who voted for Obama as illiterate.
"Putin in 2009 outlined his strategy for economic success. Alas, poor Obama did the opposite but nevertheless was re-elected. Bye, bye Miss American Pie. The Communists have won in America with Obama but failed miserably in Russia with Zyuganov who only received 17% of the vote. Vladimir Putin was re-elected as President keeping the NWO out of Russia while America continues to repeat the Soviet mistake.
Recently, Obama has been re-elected for a 2nd term by an illiterate society and he is ready to continue his lies of less taxes while he raises them. He gives speeches of peace and love in the world while he promotes wars as he did in Egypt, Libya and Syria. He plans his next war is with Iran as he fires or demotes his generals who get in the way."
Putin also thinks that the U.S. should have learned from the past mistakes of the U.S.S.R. whose communist leaders completely failed the country.
How about an actual link to this? Regardless, you honestly think Putin has any room to judge anyone? You should really bother to learn a little about Putin, where he came from, and his past affliations, before putting any stock in what he has to say. I would love to hear you explain just how "Obama" is leading us in to Communism. To be honest, you don't even understand what Communism is. If you did you wouldn't toss it, and Socialism around in the same sentence.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#585 Feb 21, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
How about an actual link to this? Regardless, you honestly think Putin has any room to judge anyone? You should really bother to learn a little about Putin, where he came from, and his past affliations, before putting any stock in what he has to say. I would love to hear you explain just how "Obama" is leading us in to Communism. To be honest, you don't even understand what Communism is. If you did you wouldn't toss it, and Socialism around in the same sentence.
Communism is well known for how it has been hi-jacked and very little for what its meaning originally was.

You are not intelligent enough to question anyone here other than 'wtf'. You and he make a fine pair. However. I will grant you a minute of my higher intellect than you can only feign.

Communism, in its purest form, would be a great governing solution to many misused and adulterated governments around the world. It has NEVER been executed in that desired form though..

Vladimir Putin is NOT a Communist and is a hell of lot better MAN than the POS we have who was elected by "Ignorant" voters.

Granted I don't choose Putin over ANY other previous POTUS but would give nearly all I own to kick Nobama's stupid, arrogant a$$ out in the cold in favor of Putin at this time in American history.

Very few dictators are on the level of putrid disgust and hatred I hold for Hussein Nobama.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#587 Feb 21, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truely believe it would have no effect, you're honestly dumber than I thought. Yes China pollutes, but America adds so much to that pollution. We would at least reduce the amoumt some. Your logic is what hurts the world. "Why should we stop, they're not." This is the logic of a child who doesn't know any better.
You actually typed..""Why should we stop, they're not.", and applied scorn to that statement.

Then I will add what you have alluded to so many times: "Why should obama do that, Bush didn't?"

Then I'll apply your own statement to YOU dumba$$.

"This is the logic of a child who doesn't know any better.".

You show your ignorance and hopeless enchantment with obama's pigment and rhetoric on a daily, if not hourly, basis.
sad

Prestonsburg, KY

#588 Feb 21, 2013
liberals retards made up that crock of bull
Fake a$$ global warming for their fear mongering tactics .. we have lost most manufacturing in the US already, but I guess that is the agenda of the POS tyrant emperor O's way of ending what is left of our steel manufacturing etc ....with his global warming bullsh _t. WoW some people or messiah O's worshipers just don't get it. [email protected]

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#590 Feb 21, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Communism is well known for how it has been hi-jacked and very little for what its meaning originally was.
You are not intelligent enough to question anyone here other than 'wtf'. You and he make a fine pair. However. I will grant you a minute of my higher intellect than you can only feign.
Communism, in its purest form, would be a great governing solution to many misused and adulterated governments around the world. It has NEVER been executed in that desired form though..
Vladimir Putin is NOT a Communist and is a hell of lot better MAN than the POS we have who was elected by "Ignorant" voters.
Granted I don't choose Putin over ANY other previous POTUS but would give nearly all I own to kick Nobama's stupid, arrogant a$$ out in the cold in favor of Putin at this time in American history.
Very few dictators are on the level of putrid disgust and hatred I hold for Hussein Nobama.
Just what I thought, you know nothing about Putin, or Communism. And friend Obama is not a dictator. But seeing as you're a f**king moron, I guess I'll look over that mistake. And pal, I'm more than smart enough to question you, or any of these other "Happy Meal Neo-Con's" on this board. If I were you, I wouldn't brag about your intellect. After all you are the idiot that argued Donkeys couldn't mate with Donkeys, and that Nat. Gas hadn't went down in cost. You son, are barely intelligent enough to wipe your ass. Let alone claim to be smarter than anyone else here.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#591 Feb 21, 2013
abc wrote:
All those Fanny words he puts out.Setting with a dictionary in one hand and here it comes get ready. A OBAMA DOLLY IN THE OTHER. BLEEDING YELLOW BOY BLUE. TOOTING TROUSER TRUMPETS.
Chevey, you try so hard bub. It alsmost makes me sad that you're this f**king stupid. With the determination you so obviously have, you'd made good in life, if you just weren't so f**king dumb.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#593 Feb 21, 2013
sad wrote:
liberals retards made up that crock of bull
Fake a$$ global warming for their fear mongering tactics .. we have lost most manufacturing in the US already, but I guess that is the agenda of the POS tyrant emperor O's way of ending what is left of our steel manufacturing etc ....with his global warming bullsh _t. WoW some people or messiah O's worshipers just don't get it. [email protected]
60 degree days in the middle of Jan, but Global Warming is fake? Just how f**king stupid can you be?
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#594 Feb 21, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought, you know nothing about Putin, or Communism. And friend Obama is not a dictator. But seeing as you're a f**king moron, I guess I'll look over that mistake. And pal, I'm more than smart enough to question you, or any of these other "Happy Meal Neo-Con's" on this board. If I were you, I wouldn't brag about your intellect. After all you are the idiot that argued Donkeys couldn't mate with Donkeys, and that Nat. Gas hadn't went down in cost. You son, are barely intelligent enough to wipe your ass. Let alone claim to be smarter than anyone else here.
I suppose I have to re-post so you can be embarrassed again:

And BTW, You ignorant liberal a$$hole....I AM NOT YOUR PAL! Get it through your very thick skull. YOU are a disgrace and an embarrassment to intelligent people. And that DAMN sure includes me.

Communism is well known for how it has been hi-jacked and very little for what its meaning originally was.

You are not intelligent enough to question anyone here other than 'wtf'. You and he make a fine pair. However. I will grant you a minute of my higher intellect than you can even feign.

Communism, in its purest form, would be a great governing solution to many misused and adulterated governments around the world. It has NEVER been executed in that desired form though..

Vladimir Putin is NOT a Communist and is a hell of lot better MAN than the POS we have who was elected by "Ignorant" voters.

Granted I don't choose Putin over ANY other previous POTUS but would give nearly all I own to kick Nobama's stupid, arrogant a$$ out in the cold in favor of Putin at this time in American history.

Very few dictators are on the level of putrid disgust and hatred I hold for Hussein Nobama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Ratliff on facebook (Apr '16) 1 hr Apabther 47
Smile (Apr '14) 2 hr Without hesitation 407
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Just an observer 170,029
where is a good church (Jan '11) 2 hr faith 22
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 9,599
Jeff Vanderbeck Billboard Salesman 3 hr MAN OF MAYHEM 11
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,871
Rickie Bartley resigns 15 hr Outsider 28
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 15 hr Just sayin 28

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages