Obama not Coals Main Problem
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
been there

Elkhorn City, KY

#63 Oct 4, 2012
ant u boys fugured it out when jim booth and blanknship get all these layed off coal miners mind rt then things will pick back up, more hrs and lower pay and ull thank um
Ajay

Bowling Green, KY

#64 Oct 4, 2012
been there wrote:
ant u boys fugured it out when jim booth and blanknship get all these layed off coal miners mind rt then things will pick back up, more hrs and lower pay and ull thank um
There you go!
Moral Right

Saint Albans, WV

#65 Oct 4, 2012
Obama has been the worst threat to coal ever in our history. Coal carried our industrial revolution and saw us through world wars. Coal made the United States the most powerful and prosperous nation on Earth
..Coal is still dirty and needs a hefty influx of money, which coal operators have been paying to Uncle Sam forever.
..Our government has helped oil and gas with tax breaks and huge infusions of tax money that partially was from coal.
..Why will this government not prop up coal long enough to establish a way of life where coal is now the only way?
..Could it be, as one poster suggested, that Obama holds a vicious and violent vendetta because coal producing communities voted so overwhelmingly for McCain?
Obama

Ransom, KY

#66 Oct 5, 2012
Moral Right wrote:
Obama has been the worst threat to coal ever in our history. Coal carried our industrial revolution and saw us through world wars. Coal made the United States the most powerful and prosperous nation on Earth
..Coal is still dirty and needs a hefty influx of money, which coal operators have been paying to Uncle Sam forever.
..Our government has helped oil and gas with tax breaks and huge infusions of tax money that partially was from coal.
..Why will this government not prop up coal long enough to establish a way of life where coal is now the only way?
..Could it be, as one poster suggested, that Obama holds a vicious and violent vendetta because coal producing communities voted so overwhelmingly for McCain?
Obama never passed any subsidies for oil or gas.He tried to get subsidies for oil taken away.Obama has passed no laws against coal.The EPA was put in to enforce the law passed by congress most of them passed in the 70s and 80s.
Ajay

Bowling Green, KY

#67 Oct 5, 2012
Moral Right wrote:
WV does not matter, period.
soooo

Winchester, KY

#68 Oct 5, 2012
The only thing you are qualified for is to pick your ass.
soooo

Winchester, KY

#69 Oct 5, 2012
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never passed any subsidies for oil or gas.He tried to get subsidies for oil taken away.Obama has passed no laws against coal.The EPA was put in to enforce the law passed by congress most of them passed in the 70s and 80s.
God please tell me you aren't able to vote. You are the most un informed human on the planet.
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#70 Oct 8, 2012
soooo wrote:
<quoted text>
God please tell me you aren't able to vote. You are the most un informed human on the planet.
You are not qualified to breath dip wad.
soooo

Winchester, KY

#71 Oct 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are not qualified to breath dip wad.
I breath just fine dumb ass.
soooo

Winchester, KY

#72 Oct 9, 2012
I hope everyone is happy with your electric bill going up to 8x over the next 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelbiana food city guys 20 min Junior 2
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 2 hr Please Leave 7
Pikeville Kmart Closing Before Christmas 2016. (Sep '16) 2 hr Still Wide Empty 31
59 yr old woman about to marry a 30 yr old man? 2 hr Apaj 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Pikeville Parent 163,550
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Uncle Tom 36,419
My wife has huge jugs 4 hr big daddy here 13
City commissioners 6 hr khameleons 35
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 7 hr reality 37
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 Thu A Hillary Deport... 158

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages