America's (Gayest) Daze
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#113 Apr 1, 2013
WOW wrote:
God opens his arms and receives all the lost if they ask. He said he came not to save the righteous, but the unrighteous, which we've all been in some manner. This is why Christians don't hate. We get it.
I'm only speaking of the Pat Robertsons when I speak of Christians. A lot of these television evangelist spent their time throwing out hate. I will also say that not all Jews accept same sex marriage, but as a group we are more tolerant than others on this issue. My point is that religion shouldn't be used against the gays on civil rights issues. Your rights to believe in any doctrine will still be there long after gays obtain their rights. Some Christian and Jewish groups do accept gays into their church and synagogue. It may of been better if the gays had used some other term that didn't upset so many people. Perhaps civil unions would of been easier to obtain and have all the rights that married couples have. I don't speak for everyone, but when your over eighty you definitely can say what you want within reason. I guess the gays like the word marriage better because it seems to equalize their relationships with those of the heterosexual groups.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#115 Apr 2, 2013
Sick wrote:
I am so tired of hearing people say... " I'm Gay and I'm a Christian" Well you can be ONE but certainly not the other!! Here are 12 references in the Bible .. Do some reading... furthermore; Many , myself included interpret the word "Sodomite" in Scripture to mean homosexual rather than a resident of sodom. Even though there was no word for homosexual in Hebrew, Aramic or Greek!
Gen 19:5
Leviticus 20:13
Deuteronomy 23:17
Judges 19:22
1 Kings 14:24
1 Kings 15:12
1 Kings 22:46
2 Kings 23:7
Romans 1: 26-27
1 Corinthian 6:9
1 Timothy 1:9-10
NONE of the Mojor Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, or Islam) SUPPORT homosexuality or Gay Marriage!!
And the valid, true Christian sect will NEVER embrace Homosexuality's abject immorality. The "churches" that are permitting homosexual clergy or performing Gay marriages clearly are NOT Bible-believing/practicing "churches" to begin with. This ungodly, satanic doctrine of supposed "Christians" promoting Gay Marriage, etc. is a foretold prophecy of Jesus' since he stated that the very ELECT would be deceived and give themselves up unto ungodly doctrines and many would embrace unrighteous dogmas and allow them to infiltrate their churches and
hearts only to condemn them ultimately. So be it but that's is not saying that gays cannot repent, turn from their Sin, and discover God's TRUE mercy..not this outright deceitful lie that people can be "Gay Christians". It's BS.
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Kellerman, I have not seen one post from anyone claiming to be a Christian containing hate. The only thing I see is they are providing Biblical scripture to support their Biblical beliefs. There is no connection to hate. On the other hand the homosexuals do respond with anger. I am a Christian and I do not feel such emotions towards Homosexuals, however, I do agree with the Bible. I ask you, who is hating who? No, it should not be that way and if you look back over the topixs I feel certain you will not find hate spewing Christians, its not our way.
I agree with you, WOW. There's a hypocritical double standard taking place in America and beyond where it's justified to "hate" on Christianity but do not dare oppose immorality and perversion because it will get you attacked and demonized. But then I am sure you are well aware of what Jesus said would happen in the end times when Good becomes "evil" and Evil becomes "good" as man exalts himself and his Sin above God Almighty. We are so blessed to see these things take place and we live in a wonderful age for more then likely we will see Jesus' return. My only issue is I'm no longer a "Christian" and haven't been for years but that doesn't mean I cannot discern Right from Wrong, Good from Bad, or the things of God from those of Satan.
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#116 Apr 2, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And the valid, true Christian sect will NEVER embrace Homosexuality's abject immorality. The "churches" that are permitting homosexual clergy or performing Gay marriages clearly are NOT Bible-believing/practicing "churches" to begin with. This ungodly, satanic doctrine of supposed "Christians" promoting Gay Marriage, etc. is a foretold prophecy of Jesus' since he stated that the very ELECT would be deceived and give themselves up unto ungodly doctrines and many would embrace unrighteous dogmas and allow them to infiltrate their churches and
hearts only to condemn them ultimately. So be it but that's is not saying that gays cannot repent, turn from their Sin, and discover God's TRUE mercy..not this outright deceitful lie that people chttp://www.topix.com/bin/capt cha?s=08LGt7U%2BfxzU7Wzy33d%2B QMA%3D%3D&n=3277a4f07c17fa 5716ffe372d7af8767&t=13649 21848an be "Gay Christians". It's BS.
<quoted text>
I agree with you, WOW. There's a hypocritical double standard taking place in America and beyond where it's justified to "hate" on Christianity but do not dare oppose immorality and perversion because it will get you attacked and demonized. But then I am sure you are well aware of what Jesus said would happen in the end times when Good becomes "evil" and Evil becomes "good" as man exalts himself and his Sin above God Almighty. We are so blessed to see these things take place and we live in a wonderful age for more then likely we will see Jesus' return. My only issue is I'm no longer a "Christian" and haven't been for years but that doesn't mean I cannot discern Right from Wrong, Good from Bad, or the things of God from those of Satan.
You state you are no longer a Christian, but you continue to agree with their doctrine. No respect just wondering why your no longer a Christian. So your dislike with the gays is a personal one not based on Christian doctrine. Just wondering
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#117 Apr 2, 2013
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
Point out in any post that I typed that I "hate" I have given proof of what the Bible states on this matter.. If forced , "by Government" I will tolerate their behavior but in no way shall I accept it or promote it as being of 'God" and God's way...
By Other Religious groups .... which are you referring to? As I state above not many are left that DO SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALITY. So Name them please.
The Bible is not the Law.
I am guilty

Logan, WV

#118 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible is not the Law.
God's words will always be the law to believers.
I am guilty

Logan, WV

#119 Apr 2, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And the valid, true Christian sect will NEVER embrace Homosexuality's abject immorality. The "churches" that are permitting homosexual clergy or performing Gay marriages clearly are NOT Bible-believing/practicing "churches" to begin with. This ungodly, satanic doctrine of supposed "Christians" promoting Gay Marriage, etc. is a foretold prophecy of Jesus' since he stated that the very ELECT would be deceived and give themselves up unto ungodly doctrines and many would embrace unrighteous dogmas and allow them to infiltrate their churches and
hearts only to condemn them ultimately. So be it but that's is not saying that gays cannot repent, turn from their Sin, and discover God's TRUE mercy..not this outright deceitful lie that people can be "Gay Christians". It's BS.
<quoted text>
I agree with you, WOW. There's a hypocritical double standard taking place in America and beyond where it's justified to "hate" on Christianity but do not dare oppose immorality and perversion because it will get you attacked and demonized. But then I am sure you are well aware of what Jesus said would happen in the end times when Good becomes "evil" and Evil becomes "good" as man exalts himself and his Sin above God Almighty. We are so blessed to see these things take place and we live in a wonderful age for more then likely we will see Jesus' return. My only issue is I'm no longer a "Christian" and haven't been for years but that doesn't mean I cannot discern Right from Wrong, Good from Bad, or the things of God from those of Satan.
You say you are no longer a Christian. I cannot agree with that statement. It seems you have Gods word hidden away in your heart ready to be brought forth as needed. Your writings show the gift of discernment, from God alone. Maybe you are what we refer to as a back-sliden Christian. When you accept Christ as your risen Savior and acknowledge and confess he is God, you are a Christian. Maybe your walk needs to be tweeted a bit. This is why we are not to condemn anyone. Their relationship with God is a personal one. You never know what God has in store for any one person. They could be in prison one day or a homosexual and God can use them to bear powerful witnesses to the world. Much as he did with the disciples. Matthew was a tax collector: a good analogy to a modern day Mafia practice, and see where the Lord took him. Peter, a fisherman; Saul/Paul was a very corrupt person before his conversion. Condemnation is wrong. God does not say, clean up your act and I'll take you, he says come as you are and I'll help you clean up your act. Thank you Jesus.
excuse me

Elkhorn City, KY

#120 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible is not the Law.
Of course it isn't if you are not of the Christian Faith..it's merely a best selling book of all times...but to those who BELIEVE it' much more than that!
WOW

Logan, WV

#121 Apr 2, 2013
I agree with I am guilty and also with Swine Slayer. As a Christian you would be expected to turn away from ungodly practices, however, you will not be alone. The presence of the Holy Spirit will surely turn you around. The world offers up many strong holds, addictions, homosexualty, etc. But Christ said, be of good cheer for I have overcome the world and so he has. When he died, he took back the keys from the enemy. He made a trip to hell to do this. He took the keys and bore witness to those who had died before his crusifiction. He was there for 3days. His calling is divine and universal.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#122 Apr 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible is not the Law.
I'm sure you've got your very own spot on the grill reserved.
think about it

Harold, KY

#123 Apr 2, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>Wasting your time on scum. It just found it's way out of drug charges not so long ago. On top of that it has been reported he engaged in the very behavior he now condemns, except it was in exchange for drugs. Not one word of this is made up and verifiable on the Jenkins forums. The arrest record is easily googled. Don't waste any more of your time on a grown man that still lives with his daddy and just looking to argue. Dresses up like an EMO kid for goodness sakes.
Well, if he's made mistakes that's one thing. When he accuses others of having an agenda that is in some sort of congruence to "Satan", you can't help but wonder what may have happened in his life that has caused such bitterness toward others who have differing opinions on this topic. It truly saddens me when I see young men and women who have closed their hearts and minds to a degree that causes them to feel this way about others...especially if they have a degree of intelligence and the capability of making the world a better place.
I hope whatever has caused this attitude and tendency to see everyone who is homosexual as an evil in the world will someday change for him. There are a number of gay men and women who I see as good people that I know personally who have accepted Christ in their lives and would help others no matter what their orientation may be. I suppose, for me, the best things to do as far as the accusations being made would be to forgive. I didn't ask to be homosexual...and I wouldn't wish for anyone to have to deal with so many of the things that I did in coming to accept who God intended me to be. However, I will say that no one can ever take Jesus from me and any efforts to make me feel like I'm less of a person for saying so is just fooling themselves. I don't see Satan having any part of me wanting to forgive someone for not knowing who I am.
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#124 Apr 2, 2013
think about it wrote:
<quoted text> Well, if he's made mistakes that's one thing. When he accuses others of having an agenda that is in some sort of congruence to "Satan", you can't help but wonder what may have happened in his life that has caused such bitterness toward others who have differing opinions on this topic. It truly saddens me when I see young men and women who have closed their hearts and minds to a degree that causes them to feel this way about others...especially if they have a degree of intelligence and the capability of making the world a better place.
I hope whatever has caused this attitude and tendency to see everyone who is homosexual as an evil in the world will someday change for him. There are a number of gay men and women who I see as good people that I know personally who have accepted Christ in their lives and would help others no matter what their orientation may be. I suppose, for me, the best things to do as far as the accusations being made would be to forgive. I didn't ask to be homosexual...and I wouldn't wish for anyone to have to deal with so many of the things that I did in coming to accept who God intended me to be. However, I will say that no one can ever take Jesus from me and any efforts to make me feel like I'm less of a person for saying so is just fooling themselves. I don't see Satan having any part of me wanting to forgive someone for not knowing who I am.
It takes alot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant. You've proven your ignorance, now can we move on?
think about it

Harold, KY

#125 Apr 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes alot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant. You've proven your ignorance, now can we move on?
I have nothing to prove to you. Moving on is exactly what I plan to keep on doing and I suggest you look in that very same direction.
Apparently

Harold, KY

#126 Apr 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes alot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant. You've proven your ignorance, now can we move on?
I think otherwise! You got schooled by a homo. LOL.
lol

Elkhorn City, KY

#127 Apr 2, 2013
Apparently wrote:
<quoted text>
I think otherwise! You got schooled by a homo. LOL.


you think? haha I can certainly affirm that you are not a member of the CIA or any other intelligence agency. lmao
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#128 Apr 3, 2013
excuse me wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it isn't if you are not of the Christian Faith..it's merely a best selling book of all times...but to those who BELIEVE it' much more than that!
Ohhhh tough words!

Lmfao

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#129 Apr 3, 2013
I am guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are no longer a Christian. I cannot agree with that statement. It seems you have Gods word hidden away in your heart ready to be brought forth as needed. Your writings show the gift of discernment, from God alone. Maybe you are what we refer to as a back-sliden Christian. When you accept Christ as your risen Savior and acknowledge and confess he is God, you are a Christian. Maybe your walk needs to be tweeted a bit. This is why we are not to condemn anyone. Their relationship with God is a personal one. You never know what God has in store for any one person. They could be in prison one day or a homosexual and God can use them to bear powerful witnesses to the world. Much as he did with the disciples. Matthew was a tax collector: a good analogy to a modern day Mafia practice, and see where the Lord took him. Peter, a fisherman; Saul/Paul was a very corrupt person before his conversion. Condemnation is wrong. God does not say, clean up your act and I'll take you, he says come as you are and I'll help you clean up your act. Thank you Jesus.
I believe that if God has "called you" so to speak then there is no escaping it but I do not believe the claims that "once saved always saved" because The Bible makes clear that if a Christian enter a cycle of continual Sin (inequity) then they CAN lose their Salvation or as The Bible puts it "have their name blotted out of the Lamb's Book Of Life. That indicates one can lose their Salvation for inequity. As for me, I am definitely backslidden but I remain hopeful my time is yet to come. I have served both Satan and God at times and well for each as matter of fact but the short version is after decades of being a wild, rebellious drug-taking arrogant heavy metal artist, I ended up attending church while living in Tenn. in the late 90's. After some time I was eventually "saved" and in time God raised me up to where I was preaching in several Tenn. churches, leading a youth ministry and a public outreach one as well. Now I'll be the first to admit I've always been a radical or whatever you want to call it and have always been myself despite who likes it or not (which intimidates many people as you can observe on this very site) and unfortunately I got "fleshly" and fed up with so much clueless hypocrisy within organized religion. An incident then occurred that was basically the straw that broke the camel's back when some of my friends who were Satanists came to my home church when I was going to be preaching that day and when they came in the church with all their black clothes and unique look, a group of Elders circled them and began rebuking them and making complete hypocrite asses of themselves and that it was it for me and I left church and turned my back on God pretty much. Now, that doesn't mean I cannot tell right from wrong and besides, once you live righteously and experience the things I experienced while such there is no denying God's reality and while I still dig His ways and all, I just haven't returned to Him. Like I said though,
if He's got a grand plan for me then it will be when it's meant to be and nothing will stop it so we shall
see I suppose.

Continued below..

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#130 Apr 3, 2013
Homosexuality is a hot issue within Christian sects and while there's a satanic deception taking hold that's allowing a false doctrine to infiltrate the church (i.e. "Gay Christians") I admit I don't know why people are gay but I do know what God's Word says concerning them. I also know what it says about many of the Elect being deceived and allowing unholy practices to bloom within the Body of Christ and how many people will fall away due to those deceptions and their slack naivety thus condemning themselves. I condemn no one I only speak the Truth as it testifies unto me and it's not a popular thing to denounce or oppose Homosexuality currently. The Secularist/Atheist/ Liberal Agenda and it's organizer Lucifer have spent a long time undermining God's Word and perpetrating a reprogramming of people's mindsets to where they now praise and exalt homosexuality even going as far as to claim there are Gay Christians. It's a damnable lie Satan's inflicting and people embrace to ease their conviction/condemnation and it goes directly against Biblical Principle so that means that lie is filled with the spirit of Anti-Christ as well. Satan's always made fakes and counterfeits of everything of/from God and now he's got people upholding an unsound claim that people can be gay AND Christian. No, they can't. The whole point of Salvation/Repentance is to TURN AWAY from ungodly things and living so if someone is actively gay then they cannot be a Christian as well (my opinion) because it goes directly AGAINST bible principle. That said though, many people that think they'll see the Kingdom of God shall not. Jesus makes clear that many won't and based on what all is in that Bible, not many are actually going to make it anyway, regardless of what they think now because they think God conforms to them and not the other way around. Anyone reading The Bible and taking heed to it can easily see that hardly anyone is actually going to make it in the long run..especially these days where people are giving themselves over to immorality and ungodliness while playing Christian and they don't have a clue as to what being a TRUE disciple of Christ even is.

On that note I will close but let me say that there will soon be a horde of absurd
deviants and imbecilic fools making claims about me and my life despite not a single
one of those cowards actually knowing me personally but hey, it's just proof that even
God has sense of humor. After all, He allows such juvenile jackass idiots to exist!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#131 Apr 4, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Homosexuality is a hot issue within Christian sects and while there's a satanic deception taking hold that's allowing a false doctrine to infiltrate the church (i.e. "Gay Christians") I admit I don't know why people are gay but I do know what God's Word says concerning them. I also know what it says about many of the Elect being deceived and allowing unholy practices to bloom within the Body of Christ and how many people will fall away due to those deceptions and their slack naivety thus condemning themselves. I condemn no one I only speak the Truth as it testifies unto me and it's not a popular thing to denounce or oppose Homosexuality currently. The Secularist/Atheist/ Liberal Agenda and it's organizer Lucifer have spent a long time undermining God's Word and perpetrating a reprogramming of people's mindsets to where they now praise and exalt homosexuality even going as far as to claim there are Gay Christians. It's a damnable lie Satan's inflicting and people embrace to ease their conviction/condemnation and it goes directly against Biblical Principle so that means that lie is filled with the spirit of Anti-Christ as well. Satan's always made fakes and counterfeits of everything of/from God and now he's got people upholding an unsound claim that people can be gay AND Christian. No, they can't. The whole point of Salvation/Repentance is to TURN AWAY from ungodly things and living so if someone is actively gay then they cannot be a Christian as well (my opinion) because it goes directly AGAINST bible principle. That said though, many people that think they'll see the Kingdom of God shall not. Jesus makes clear that many won't and based on what all is in that Bible, not many are actually going to make it anyway, regardless of what they think now because they think God conforms to them and not the other way around. Anyone reading The Bible and taking heed to it can easily see that hardly anyone is actually going to make it in the long run..especially these days where people are giving themselves over to immorality and ungodliness while playing Christian and they don't have a clue as to what being a TRUE disciple of Christ even is.
On that note I will close but let me say that there will soon be a horde of absurd
deviants and imbecilic fools making claims about me and my life despite not a single
one of those cowards actually knowing me personally but hey, it's just proof that even
God has sense of humor. After all, He allows such juvenile jackass idiots to exist!
Why are you gay Fatrick? Bad childhood? Cannot get a date with a Lady?

Or Daddy's boy?

I think it must be Daddy's boy.

Lmfao

“THE END OF THE AGE”

Since: Feb 13

1 JOHN 2:18

#132 Apr 5, 2013
Wow! Based on SS's posts above and his always intelligent posts on here, I bet his whole testimony (life story) is an amazing one. Just the fact he intimidates so many people on here alone indicates he's probably one unapologetic person who is always themselves no matter what or whom is around.
yeah right

Harold, KY

#133 Apr 5, 2013
He intimidates no one. He only wants to believe that he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 42 min a real man 11
Island Creek shooting 59 min word meanings 138
Strip mines and hot married/single men 1 hr Beaver tamer 5
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 1 hr just hangin 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Paris 32,389
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr -Prince- 25,496
Glen Hammond Ray Jones Round 2 22 hr The People HaveSp... 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages