tina robinsons big o fake titties

tina robinsons big o fake titties

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

xxx

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2011
come on baby let us see you squeeze those big bouncy titties one time, i dont want much, just one pic of you spreading wide, one hand squeezing those titties and one rubbing that tight little gash till it drips.
eat more possum

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 18, 2011
xxx wrote:
come on baby let us see you squeeze those big bouncy titties one time, i dont want much, just one pic of you spreading wide, one hand squeezing those titties and one rubbing that tight little gash till it drips.
They're not fake if you can touch them!!
TIna

Anderson, SC

#3 Feb 18, 2011
xxx wrote:
OH GOSH GAYE YOUR SON IS sittng here reading this and in disbelief his mom Gaye RObinson would ever say these things and i know u want us to think and everyone else to think you are truly sick and we know better. You enjoy this i know how your mind works but in the end you are the only one this stuff hurts. What goes around comes around and i know u want trouble from me and you think this will go on and on but i won't play your games YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME if u want to badmouth me. You think u are untouchable because u are renting another home so u can have company but one day you will be all by your lonesome with nowhere or noone to turn to and it will be a SAD place to be!!! Maybe you are doing these things because u are wanting his wife to find out or u want me to respond to this by talking about your fake boobs so u can feel good about yourself either way you know where im at! I don't care about telling his wife that is your life not mine I love my life!
Question

Anderson, SC

#4 Feb 18, 2011
This is somebody's freaking MOM writing that shit? Shit! What a freaking sick mother!!

So, please tell me how this is going! Someone's mother in law is posting this shit above about her daughter in law? So, her daughter in law and her son are sitting on Topix reading this shit and they know the mom is the one writing this? What the hell is this world coming to??

Gaye Robinson, if this is you posting this stuff, you are one sick ol' hussie. You need mental help. Go to Mountain Comprehensive Care Center and see if they can help sick, wrinkled up, tuna fish a$$ smelling old women!!
Question

Anderson, SC

#5 Feb 18, 2011
Oh, and I have had sex with Gaye Robinson! She was as loose as a freaking mayo jar. She stank like rotted tuna fish and dead carp mixed together. She had cheese all over her nasty twat. I had to back away. I wouldn't even call it sex, but I was so freaking drunk all I remember was the rancid smell from under her titties and her crotch. Ew!!
i see you

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2011
aww GAYS seems alittle jealous, whats the matter, does it just tick you off that yours cost 5000.00 and they still hit your knees when you walk. maybe you should of took that 8000.00 you sent on your face life ( which didn't do a thing for ya) and had them lifted too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 38,553
Pike County Loves President Trump!! 3 hr Mister x 68
where is a good church (Jan '11) 4 hr Sister 14
Fiber optics internet 4 hr Splicer 1
Workers on Hwy 23 4 hr Optics 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 hr Visitor Bob 26,868
Word Association (Aug '11) 5 hr Visitor Bob 7,840
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 6 hr buddies 10
Keith Faces New Charges 6 hr Foxnews 15
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 8 hr Dry Branch 21
Ray Jones on WYMT 19 hr working man 29

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web