A girl found dead in motel

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
So Sad

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2010
Has anyone heard of a girl found dead from a overdose? I heard this today at speedway
nodda

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2010
no who?
hmmm

Thelma, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2010
Was that in Pikeville or somewhere else?
yes

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Yes I heard that also, I think her last name was phillips. Her dad was rex phillips jr.
Obituary

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 11, 2010
heard this also

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2010
I also heard this, not sure what motel it was though all I know it was in Pikeville.
Obituary

Macon, GA

#7 Jan 11, 2010
The obituary says she died at Ivel, Ky...
ShotGunGranny

Irvine, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2010
Let the dead rest in Peace, for what you say can come back on you 3xs harder. He/she has only paid the Price, that we all must pay 1 day. How he/she lived their life, that is between our Heavenly Father, and them. God Bless The Family!!!!
so sad this happens

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Jan 11, 2010
Tiffany Nicole Phillips
Born in Pikeville, Kentucky on Aug. 7, 1989
Departed on Jan. 9, 2010 and resided in Banner, KY.
Visitation: Monday, Jan. 11, 2010
Service: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010
Cemetery: Old Hamilton Cemetery

Name: Tiffany Nicole Phillips Age: 20 Of: Banner, Kentucky

Date of Birth: August 7, 1989 Where: Pikeville, Kentucky

Date of Death: Saturday (January 9, 2010) Where: Ivel, Kentucky

Facts of Importance: A 2007 Graduate of Betsy Layne High School

Parents: Rex Phillips of Pikeville, Kentucky and Brenda Hamilton Phillips of Dana, Kentucky

Husband or Wife:

Other Survivors: a brother: Lance Phillips of Dana, Kentucky; a sister: Alexis Phillips of Beaver, Kentucky; Paternal Grandparents: Rexford & Justine Phillips of Pikeville, Kentucky and Jackie Thompson, Titusville, Florida; Maternal Grandparents: Ralph & Charlotte Hamilton of Teaberry, Kentucky; Special Little Cousin: Nikki Briann Hall; and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins

Deceased Relatives:

Time and Place of Services: Wednesday (January 13, 2010) at 12 Noon at Samaria Old Regular Baptist Church in Teaberry, Kentucky

Visitation: Monday (January 11, 2010) at 5 p.m. at the church-----with nightly services at 6:30 p.m.

Officiating: Old Regular Baptist Ministers

Burial: Old Hamilton Cemetery at Tinker Fork in Teaberry, Kentucky

This Memorial Obituary provided by Nelson Frazier Funeral Home Martin
opn

Macon, GA

#10 Jan 11, 2010
this is so sad i went to school with tiff,she was cool as helll man she will be missed very much..does anyone know if she really overdosed i never knew of her taking pills?she smoked a little pot every now and then but no pills
Very Sad

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2010
Was it the Alpike Motel?

Since: Jan 10

Ransom, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2010
Very Sad wrote:
Was it the Alpike Motel?
i hate to say anything bad about any1 that passed, esp. since i didnt know this girl, but if she passed at the alpike, u can almost bet that it was an overdose
really

Logan, WV

#13 Jan 12, 2010
So Sad wrote:
Has anyone heard of a girl found dead from a overdose? I heard this today at speedway
you can find out any thing that you want to know from the speedway. that is the nosiest bunch of gossipers God ever put into one facility!
sorry

Thelma, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2010
Unless an autopsy was done there would be no way to determine what was the cause of death in this young lady. Surely one was done; but toxicology reports are not available this fast.

I am sorry for this family. Losing a child would be almost unbearable.
kendra

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2010
sorry wrote:
Unless an autopsy was done there would be no way to determine what was the cause of death in this young lady. Surely one was done; but toxicology reports are not available this fast.
I am sorry for this family. Losing a child would be almost unbearable.
ur righ. just cause she young, ppl want to judge quickly.maybe she had heart problems.just remember the family in prayer threw thier lost.

Since: Jan 10

Ransom, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2010
kendra wrote:
<quoted text>ur righ. just cause she young, ppl want to judge quickly.maybe she had heart problems.just remember the family in prayer threw thier lost.
i hope your right, and when i said if she passed at the alpike it was most likely an overdose i didnt mean anything toward the deceased or her family, just saying that the alpike is where alot of drug addicts hang out
suzyq

Macon, GA

#17 Jan 12, 2010
GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY,AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL,IM SO SORRY FOR YOU LOSS,TWENTY YEARS OLD SHE HAD HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER,MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOUR FAMILY,GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BE WITH YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED....
TO THE FAMILY

Gravel Switch, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2010
I DO NOT KNOW THIS YOUNG LADY OR HER FAMILY,BUT I HAD TO LET THEM KNOW THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE CAUSE OF DEATH I KNOW YOUR HEARTS ARE TORN OUT,YOU ALL WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS AND ARE THOUGHT OF.THERE ARE NOT MUCH THAT CAN BE SAID OR DONE TO HELP EASE YOUR PAIN.BUT SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE AND ONE DAY YOU ALL WILL SEE HER BEAUTIFUL SMILES AGAIN,SHE HAS FINISHED HER LIFES TRIP AND WILL BE WAITING ON YOU ALL WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED WITH YOURS.MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALL.AND MAY YOUR PAIN EASE WITH HIS HELP...I AM VERY SORRY FOR YOUR GREAT LOSE AND WILL COUNITUE TO PRAY FOR YOU ALL...
suzyq wrote:
GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY,AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL,IM SO SORRY FOR YOU LOSS,TWENTY YEARS OLD SHE HAD HER WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF HER,MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOUR FAMILY,GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BE WITH YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED....
Crazy Indian

Richmond, VA

#19 Jan 12, 2010
opn wrote:
this is so sad i went to school with tiff,she was cool as helll man she will be missed very much..does anyone know if she really overdosed i never knew of her taking pills?she smoked a little pot every now and then but no pills
well' man, being cool or trying to be cool' probably got her just where she is today, much to early' causing her to have her mind derailed on bull shit that led up to her probably being a drug addict. REMEMBER THIS" you young punks, IT IS NOT ALLWAYS' COOL TO BE COOL.
my goodness

Thelma, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2010
Crazy Indian wrote:
<quoted text> well' man, being cool or trying to be cool' probably got her just where she is today, much to early' causing her to have her mind derailed on bull shit that led up to her probably being a drug addict. REMEMBER THIS" you young punks, IT IS NOT ALLWAYS' COOL TO BE COOL.
It is better if some people just don't try to grace this forum with their ignorant remarks Crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 3 min Drinks on Sunday 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Haji 148,896
Dr. Maynard 13 min sad 3
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 39 min One Eyed Willy 2,223
Island Creek shooting 51 min One Eyed Willy 115
Airport budget 1 hr County Airport Wages 8
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr UMWA Retired 32,367
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages