Blue Jean Skirts Should Be Banned

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Blue Jean Skirt Hater

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2009
I hate those ankle length blue jean skirts that people of some religions wear. The skirt should be banned from existance. The holy rollers should wear regular clothes like everyone else. Those skirts are so ugly. You always see them running around with white socks and tennis shoes looking like something that fell out of a circus wagon. Come on people get a life and quit wearing those skirts!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Smith

Dayton, OH

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Blue Jean Skirt Hater wrote:
I hate those ankle length blue jean skirts that people of some religions wear. The skirt should be banned from existance. The holy rollers should wear regular clothes like everyone else. Those skirts are so ugly. You always see them running around with white socks and tennis shoes looking like something that fell out of a circus wagon. Come on people get a life and quit wearing those skirts!
Perhaps you need to get a life. I don't know how this would effect your life in anyway other than you wish to be mean spirited to others. Im not a religious zealot, but i think they have the right to conduct themselves anyway they wish and if this brings confort to them based on their believes than it's none of your business or others. Clothing is the last thing anyone should look at when asessing others. You can't base ones wealth or their happiness on their clothes. I have lived among the amish, jewish cultures that are very different than what i grew up around and have adjusted to their way of life. find something to do with your time other than caring what others are wearing princess.
Are You Serious

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2009
Really??.. Do those skirts bother you that much that you have to post a meaningless thread about it?
So what if people want to wear them. I'm sure there are things you wear that are hideous to someone else. If its their religion, or they just like them it's not your place to say whether its okay or not. If you don't like them then don't wear them or buy them. Who cares if someone else does like them. Maybe if you took this much time to I don't know read a book, rather than venting about people's wardrobe then this world might be a better place.
Green Eyed Lady

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Blue Jean Skirt Hater wrote:
What do you consider regular clothes? I work in an office with professional girls. We all wear the skirts and look mighty fine. Don't look at us if it bothers you. The skirts look so much better than some of the clothing that shows a fat roll and half of the butt hanging out.
bon ami

Lexington, KY

#5 Dec 22, 2009
I agree that they uglier than hell, but it bothers me not in the least they are worn by some people. What really nauseates me is the pants worn by so many young girls that show half of their fat butts and that repugnant spare tire...
daisy

Jackson, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2009
are you the real fashion police? maybe you should issue these women a ticket if you feel this stongly about your skirt hate. i think its misplaced anger and you are really a dyke.
Griffin P

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Dec 22, 2009
You are so right......those ugly skirts are only worn by the pentacostal snake handlers that live up Fishtrap and Virgie. Everytime I see those nasty women wearing them I laugh at how they look. None of them have a clue as to how life really is. Throw your blue jean skirts away, cut your hair and wear a little make up bitches! Get out of that stupid church and get a life! This is a great topic!
Are You Serious

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 22, 2009
Griffin P wrote:
You are so right......those ugly skirts are only worn by the pentacostal snake handlers that live up Fishtrap and Virgie. Everytime I see those nasty women wearing them I laugh at how they look. None of them have a clue as to how life really is. Throw your blue jean skirts away, cut your hair and wear a little make up bitches! Get out of that stupid church and get a life! This is a great topic!
Catty people like you will be the downfall of society. It's sad when you think about it ..
Mullins Baptist

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Dec 22, 2009
I hate those skirts too.
Yes Yes

Winchester, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2009
Green Eyed Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you consider regular clothes? I work in an office with professional girls. We all wear the skirts and look mighty fine. Don't look at us if it bothers you. The skirts look so much better than some of the clothing that shows a fat roll and half of the butt hanging out.
Thats is the same words i was going to post. and also showing everything they have in their blouse. men may like to see it but women that has the same things SURE DONT. at least these ladies have respect for themselves and the public.
I Dont Think So

Winchester, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2009
Griffin P wrote:
Theres no place around Virgie or Fishtrap that handle snakes or any where else in pike county.i do NOT live in either place,and women wear those skirts in all areas.i would rather be in their skirts and live for GOD than to get a life.you dont know how Great Life is until you live for God.you have Love and Peace in your Heart and dont care what anyone thinks of you but GOD.i will stand up for God till my last breath.everyone has their own choices to make in life.God gave us a mind to do that and in the end if you make a choice thats for him.what a wonderful day it will be when he comes for us all.
I agree

Virgie, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2009
Those skirts are outdated BUT....it is no worst then seeing these guys going around with their pants falling off their a^^es and showing their boxers and shirts hanging down to their knees. I mean come on guys don't you have enough men in you to know how to buy clothes that fit. This style looks so stupid and defines the word UGLY. I think they do they wanting something stuck up their butt so they advertise it...lol.
Then there are these girls and even seen some women wear these belly shirts with hip huggers which is pretty if worn on the right people, BUT for them to wear it who has a big fat wobble hanging over their jeans, I mean that is just sick to look at but they think it is sexy...lol.
I'm here to tell you girls and women one thing. This does not make you look any skinnier, but does show just how fat you really are so stop dressing ridiculas.
As far as the long skirts goes, well I have seen some ugly ones and I have seen some pretty ones and nothing wrong with wearing long skirts, but there is something wrong with the ones that looks like the cheecks of your butt is hanging out of. I mean if I were going to wear something that short, I would just pull the rest of it off, because you are showing everything anyways and really what is the purpose of wearing something so short? It must be that they want people to know that they are ready to put out to the first offer huh???
LoisFork

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2009
Those poor women that wear those skirts are off in their head. There is nothing attractive about them. Where do you get ugly blue jean skirts like that anyway. They are Dugger wannabees. Ugly, stupid and backward. Those poor girls want to marry anything that will say I do. Usually backwards ugly men that will in turn make them shoot out ugly children that wear ugly blue jean skirts.
Pat

Canada

#14 Dec 24, 2009
Well, those skirts are pretty fugly. And just because I said those skirts are horrendous doesn't mean I condone wearing pants halfway down the ass, or lowrisers where half the crack is exposed, etc. That's an illogical association. Fashion wise, they're all pretty fugly.
Muahahahahaha

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2009
Again it's not the clothes, its the person trying to squeeze their fat arses into them.

Here's a rule of thumb: if your stitches are showing, or if your zipper is trying to run away from each other then you prob shouldn't be wearing it.
sam

Pikeville, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2009
Pale, whey-faced women with the ridiculous hair....ewwwww. They wear no make-up (please put some on) and those horrendous long, old 1800's style skirts. Notice how their men wear regular clothes seen on people in the 21st century. Stupid women acting like door mats for their men. God only knows what their religion is?
BubbaMoe

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2009
I would love to take a mini baseball bat and take every backward woman that I see wearing one of those skirts upside the head. Those things should be banned. Everyone should be ashamed of wearing them, along with their white socks and white canvas shoes. UGLY skirts, UGLY women!
Delinquent

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2009
What a response from people about someones dislike for some dumb skirt. Really if we put half the energy into something that actually matters its hard to say what problems we would solve.
LOL King

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2009
Oh how I hate those skirts along with the religious cult that wears them. I laugh outloud everytime I see one of those backward women wearing them.
Loisie

Winchester, KY

#21 Dec 27, 2009
LoisFork wrote:
Those poor women that wear those skirts are off in their head. There is nothing attractive about them. Where do you get ugly blue jean skirts like that anyway. They are Dugger wannabees. Ugly, stupid and backward. Those poor girls want to marry anything that will say I do. Usually backwards ugly men that will in turn make them shoot out ugly children that wear ugly blue jean skirts.
Your Momma wears them. she shot out a ugly talking PUNK,probably with them BIG UGLY holes in their EAR. DUGGER up your crack UGLY CHILD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tax dollars go missing new sheriff hides evidence 32 min Checkeditout 25
What's So Bad About Being Gay And Good About Be... (Mar '11) 2 hr Jack 112
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr IND 28,985
Our State Rep Les 5 hr Political guy 5
Vote Ray Out 5 hr Pond Creek Guy 211
Fuzzy's Grandson May run for Sheriff in 2018 5 hr Greatfamily 17
Pikeville Jobs 6 hr Delbert 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages