United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Judged:

This man has sex with guy inmates on work release i have been there and seen it he tried to do it to me but i wouldnt let him then he had sex with a nother inmate fact
godhater

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

exinmate wrote:
This man has sex with guy inmates on work release i have been there and seen it he tried to do it to me but i wouldnt let him then he had sex with a nother inmate fact
you watched two dudes have sex?

weirdo.
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

You ppl will say anything to get someone fired that is doing his job, whats wrong, he wouldn't let you guys get your drugs out on the road and you need rid of him. See I know Jeremy, Thats this is total bull crap.
exinmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

he made me
memory card

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

you are full of shit, i was an inmate there for 4 yrs. he is straight cop. you just jealous because you thought that he (jeremy) co prick didnt think so much of you in the first place.. get a life or do better!!!!!!!
meee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

you mucst have been a rat in jail i bet they called you the co didnt they dont be shy
memory card

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

no he let me get my dope in lol you are the BITCH!!!!!!
exinmate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

did you let him have sex with you too there cop
Disgusting liar

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

You are sick and digusting.. i know jeremy very well and hes a great guy and is happily married with a child and far from being a gay man.
lmfa

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

damn,people really do hate co dick head childers,,but there is one thing he does his job,and he is a prick as well...but he is straight cop
Matt

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I worked with Jeremy for several years at walters and have known him for a long time. Dude He is about as far from gay as you can get and I am sure if you would post you real name and quit hiding like the little wussy you are. He would be more than happy to shut that mouth up for ya. I posted my real name cause If I talk the talk I can walk the walk. Its easy to get on here and talk smack about a great person when you hide behind a fake name. You big PUSSY..........
Jeff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I have know Jeremy for a very long time. Since the 3rd grade. He is a great guy and has a great family. He takes his job very seriously and would never do any of the stuff you are accusing him of doing. He is by far not gay and would never have anything to do with dope. Call him a dick or whatever you want but that's his job and he does it well. Get a life and quit trying to ruin someone else life with your lies.
THE PRICK

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

i just wanted add to my defense that i am not gay,thanks matt..and to the weak hearted "INMATE" or x/inmate,you are so weak hearted to put this on here and not say it to my face,which i can understand b/c you know me and know what i can do to a little man such as your self..be a man and stand up for your self,not only i think you are a weak hearted pathetic excuse for a human but most of your community prob. does as well..not to mention everyone on here that has read this trash also thinks you are a low life piece of scum.."ILL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON" IM PRETTY SURE OF THAT...HAVE A GOOD X-MAS MY WEAK HEARTED FRIEND..
Jeff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Well said Jeremy
the pike guy

Hurley, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

i bet you have not spent much time in the pcdc inn wit co childers do to the fact that you didnt put you name on here b/c if you new childers like i do from jail he would woop your tail,that why you are not tellin your name..what did he do to you any way take your commensary away for a few days or tv or phone or something...childers is prob the one of not many that takes his job seriously at that place...and i also say he is STRAIGHT COP...
where should i begin

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

I recently served-out a 5 yr sentence at the jail,around 38 months give or take a week.So i really know jeremy very well.HE IS NOT HOMOSEXUAL!!!Jeremy and i also have another mutal friend nicknamed gaybob.Jeremy you know who this is but dont go putting my name on here,not b/c i'm scared,u know i'm not,but i'm staying ouyya trouble and working everyday and would hate 2 have trouble b/c some dumbas* did 2 me what they did 2 u,making up lies,trying to be someone in pc land,when in real life they're scared and their heart pumps koolaid!!this site is complete bullsh*t i think.the guy came to jail,when he figured out mommy wasn't there to cater to his every need,he then became mad at you for doing your job,(i'm outlaw to the bone,don't like the po-po)which jeremy u do a great job at a hard job,you are straight cop for real but you always done right by me,so now this ex-inmate makes bond,jumps on moms gateway she got for christmas and begins to start the awfulest thing he could think of 'bout you.EX-INMATE is most likely an latent homosexual hisself,his comments seem homophobic to me.thats his only way of striking back at a system and commmunity that doesn't accept him,or that he doesn't accept.MORAL OF THE STORY,JUST A PISSED-OFF KID,THE MORE YOU FEED INTO IT THE MORE THEY ENJOY IT!!!!DON'T RESPOND EVEVTUALLY THEY'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE.
the prick

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

thanks friend,i just think it is funny as hell that some dumb ass put that on there,see you on ther outside man..be good,signing off for now..tell gaybob i said howdy..THE PRICK.LMFAO
D-RAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

WELL I CALL THIS PRICK MY FRIEND AND HAVE KNOWN HIM ALOT OF YEARS EVEN BEFORE HE STARTED WORKING AT THE JAIL HE IS A HARD WORKING PRICK AND TAKES HIS JOB SERIOUS AND I KNOW HE'S NOT A QUEER AND FURTHER MORE I DON'T THINK HE WOULD CHEAT ON HIS WIFE OR TAKE A CHANCE ON LOSING HIS JOB HAD THIS DUMB ASS BEEN A SUPER MODEL
Prickhater

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Well I know for a fact that co Jeremy is a fag!!! I was on work release while I was in and everytime we'd come back in he try some stupid shit. All he wanted to do was to grab us and he did get ahold of a couple of the guys. he would take them back into one of the rooms downstairs and you wouldn't see them for about 5 minutes and then they would come back. I do know this for a fact.
deputy dawg

Chavies, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Prickhater wrote:
Well I know for a fact that co Jeremy is a fag!!! I was on work release while I was in and everytime we'd come back in he try some stupid shit. All he wanted to do was to grab us and he did get ahold of a couple of the guys. he would take them back into one of the rooms downstairs and you wouldn't see them for about 5 minutes and then they would come back. I do know this for a fact.
lol.. and u serious think anyone is gonna believe u??? your a felon lmao... your prob mad because jeremy took away your oxys when u came into the jail or something... pitiful go pick up some trash or something.. i noticed town mtn road had some litter...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Rowe Resigns 19 min Mello Yello 36
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min AAA 128,952
david miller (Aug '10) 56 min Yea 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,973
shooting at the bike club??? 2 hr Zeke 56
TJ Litafik 4 hr Thanks Jerry Keith 42
Angel Shanowat and Cody Phillips. 4 hr MyNameIsBud 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 hr uninformed idiot 211
paris cowboy = music 8 hr Musikologist 92
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) Tue Valley Girl 60
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••