need to say

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Just need to put this out there in the universe...Amy has the most magnificent ass I have ever seen. If I were 20 years younger, I would ask her out.
Bluecat

Maynardville, TN

#2 Oct 21, 2012
But your not so take your fiber.
who cares

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH,WHAT YOU SAY. I HAPPEN TO KNOW HER MAN DENNIS HALL,THE FUCKER HAS A BLACK BELT AND HE'S NOT AFRAID TO USE. YEAH HE MIGHT HAVE A BIG ASS HEAD,BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE'S A REAL BAD ASS. HE'LL LOWER THAT DAMN HEAD AND CHARGE YOU LIKE A BULL,THEN HE'LL SAY SHIT YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND. SO I WOULD WATCH TALKING ABOUT HIS LITTLE MUFFIN BUTT,CAUSE HE WILL MESS YOU UP......JUST A WARNING....
Boomer

Martin, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
HAHAHAHA I know Dennis. He's a douchebag. lol The only thing that man has a blackbelt in is eating.
PWF

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Dennis is one of the better guys around here. He wouldnt start any trouble, but at the same time if someone started on him he would finish it.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#9 Dec 8, 2012
nice one
Bluecat wrote:
But your not so take your fiber.
keepupthegoodwork
Dunno

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2013
Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Judy 5,521
old men 2 hr cbbb 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
Johns Creek becoming a high school? 3 hr New School 32
JK Coleman 3 hr JK is Awesome 40
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 4 hr Praying for all 48
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info