men who are jealous of thier own chil...

men who are jealous of thier own children

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CCC

Harold, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2011
HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS???
it happens

Lebanon, KY

#2 Nov 28, 2011
CCC wrote:
HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS???
As crazy as it sounds, some men are indeed jealous of their own kids. A man will complain and pout because his wife has to spend all her time with the new baby. Anybody in their right mind should know a new baby requires almost constant care and attention for a while. Then there's the jealous father who feels his kids are getting all of the attention from his parents. Boo who, he's not the center of their attention anymore. Some kids are high achievers, and instead of being happy and proud of them, some fathers are actually jealous because they never stood out in any way themselves. These are just a few examples but, yes, some fathers are jealous of their own kids.
Banks

Isom, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2011
my dad is so jealous of both his kids all he thinks about is pussy and any will do he works all day in the mines and has no knowledge of life doesnt know how to talk to anyone how the world works or even what is happening in it he thinks my mom should wait on him hand and foot watch what he wants to on tv and do what he wants to.
I know

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2011
My exhusband became very jealous of our child before she was even born and it didn't get any better after she arrived. I stayed with him until she was 2 and in looking back I know I should have left him long before I did. Some men are unable to mature and accept the responsibility of having a family and making adjustments to their schedules. I think a lot has to do with how they were raised. My exhusbands father was lazy and did not hold a job and his mother worked outside the home and did all the housework so I am sure when he married, he expected the same--to sit on his azz and do nothing and to be catered to for the rest of his life.
CCC wrote:
HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED THIS???
Family ties

Isom, KY

#5 Nov 29, 2011
I know this one man who goes to church and is married to this women for thirty some years or more he's always been so jealous of his son he has reason though his son is a mommys boy and his mom looks at him like he lights up her world anything he says about her she just loves she's always real touchy feely with her son and the true way she is she is just like her son she is suppose to be a christian to and she holds up for him no matter what .I swear I think she lust over him her son probly does her to.
you think too much

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Family ties wrote:
I know this one man who goes to church and is married to this women for thirty some years or more he's always been so jealous of his son he has reason though his son is a mommys boy and his mom looks at him like he lights up her world anything he says about her she just loves she's always real touchy feely with her son and the true way she is she is just like her son she is suppose to be a christian to and she holds up for him no matter what .I swear I think she lust over him her son probly does her to.
You are cazy and simple minded. Not to mention, disgusting. You make me sick. And I am not the parent either! I am just an outsider looking into your trashy mind, Pervert.

Judged:

30

15

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sound advice

Ransom, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2011
I WAS once married to a man like this...notice the WAS part. Any man who is jealous of his own child needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist!!
Ego

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2011
sound advice wrote:
I WAS once married to a man like this...notice the WAS part. Any man who is jealous of his own child needs to be evaluated by a psychiatrist!!
Tell the names of suckazzes winey men expose the girly mommie boys ?
Deception

United States

#9 Dec 25, 2011
Today is suppose to be a good day. However, I have a 5 year old and a deceased child whom would have been 2. However, I bought our deceased child a doll for X-Mas. My kids father has made a big deal about the money I spent on them to others, but he didn't buy either a damn thing. Why do he always talk about what I do for them and how?
Mommydear

Homer Glen, IL

#10 Dec 27, 2011
Ego wrote:
<quoted text>Tell the names of suckazzes winey men expose the girly mommie boys ?
I wish! My mother-in-law sends her adult son flower's with love balloons attached and I am a little uncomfortable with word's of Darling being used,because she cannot distinguish the difference of the love of nurturing as a mother has for her son/ and the love between a man&a women! My husband's mother is a narcissist and my husband her Golden son. This has made my marriage very difficult. She keeps him as a 12 yr old child in a man's body and won't let go. He's in his mid-life now, but has a hard time accepting the successful achievement's of his own sons and their relationships because this was something he could never have. But as he ages so does she, but he will never ever escape this low self worth attention craving identity crisis at this age,he'll probably only worsen! I do see this as a sickness and extremely sad when a mother thinks she can control her own adult children like if she had a permanent entitlement of I'll do as I please because I gave you life.
Mommydear

Homer Glen, IL

#11 Dec 27, 2011
it happens wrote:
<quoted text>
As crazy as it sounds, some men are indeed jealous of their own kids. A man will complain and pout because his wife has to spend all her time with the new baby. Anybody in their right mind should know a new baby requires almost constant care and attention for a while. Then there's the jealous father who feels his kids are getting all of the attention from his parents. Boo who, he's not the center of their attention anymore. Some kids are high achievers, and instead of being happy and proud of them, some fathers are actually jealous because they never stood out in any way themselves. These are just a few examples but, yes, some fathers are jealous of their own kids.
Yes,very true! My husband thinks the whole world exists because he's on it! But now,that's his controlling all about me Mother! She'll still tell him at 50 something year's old "your so special". Oh,yah! I don't think he ever came out of the adolescent stage.
Mt Dew

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2011
What about the weman that act that way an don't say they don't they do.
Butterfly

Jeremiah, KY

#13 Dec 28, 2011
I'll admit with my first child I had some post pardom and was at first for a little while after I had the baby.Now in my later years I cant comprehend as to why a farther would not put their childs needs before theirs or their wants my kids mean everything to me I guess I was at first then because maybe I didnt feel like I had enough alone couple time with my ex husbend at the time I really dont know why I was then.
srivers

Chicago, IL

#14 Jan 19, 2012
i am goin through a very difficult situation i have a 5 month old and my fiance hasnt really showed him too much attention he has a 1 year old from a previous relationship and treats her like a princess we constantly argue and its not fair to my son that this is happening. when i was giving birth i almost didnt make it i lost about 60 percent of my blood and after that his feelings towards my son changed idk what to do we argue about it and he tells me he loves his son but why is it so hard for him to show affection.. anyone i really need advice
lia

Thornton, Canada

#15 Jun 3, 2012
srivers wrote:
i am goin through a very difficult situation i have a 5 month old and my fiance hasnt really showed him too much attention he has a 1 year old from a previous relationship and treats her like a princess we constantly argue and its not fair to my son that this is happening. when i was giving birth i almost didnt make it i lost about 60 percent of my blood and after that his feelings towards my son changed idk what to do we argue about it and he tells me he loves his son but why is it so hard for him to show affection.. anyone i really need advice
It is because its a male child...men are generally jealous of their sons, he treats his daughter like a princess because she is a little girl! But still men in general aren't worth it, i don't understand how they even have time to be jealous of their children, they should be raising them, how can you expect a woman not to care for her flesh and blood, a helpless little child? and instead give a grown man that is capable of cooking and cleaning for him self attention?
lia

Thornton, Canada

#16 Jun 3, 2012
Ladies..i left my husband along time ago...men can't grow up...they are jealous of their children, stepchildren...children need their mothers first, and if the father doesn't want to help out and be a dad, then leave him, put your children first always, men can come and go, but your child is yours forever! You are a mother, not a men's sex slave! I told my ex husband if you are jealous of the baby you can do 2 things..help me take care of our child, and stop complaining...or 2 you can pack up and leave! My duty is now a mother first! My child is helpless, has no one in the world but me, innocent and pure, you are a grown man, you are 6 feet tall, you can have a job, walk and cook your own meals...you should be doing these things for me, you should help me...he couldn't take me standing up to him so he left, later i found my self a good other woman my daughter was breastfed, he was jealous...NO HE CAN NOT HAVE MY BREASTMILK, THAT IS FOR MY CHILD! THIS MAN IS ALWAYS TAKING FROM MY BABY...i told him to leave!

MY CHILD IS NOW 5 AND I AM IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, SHE IS THE BEST THING, SHE COOKS HELPS ME EQUALLY IN EVERYTHING, EVEN WATCHES MY CHILD FOR ALL YOU WOMAN OUT THERE...LEAVE THE MEN...HAVE THE BABIES, THEN LEAVE THESE MEN FOR WOMEN...WOMEN ARE BETTER...MORE WOMEN TURN TO OTHER WOMAN! ITS THE BEST THING EVER..NOW MY X IS A LOSER HAS NO ONE...I WILL NEVER LET HIM NEAR MY CHILD IF A MAN IS JEALOUS OF HIS CHILD HE MAY DO DAMAGE TO THE BABY BE CAREFUL LADIES, THESE AREN'T MEN THEY ARE JEALOUS ANIMALS!
Manly man

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jun 3, 2012
You broads need to shut up.
HushNow

Homer Glen, IL

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Manly man wrote:
You broads need to shut up.
Well that surely takes on a lot of attention now doesn't it! If a man was a man he wouldn't need so much attention. Where does he have the time! If he is 't out providing for his family I would hope he's working around the home, whether it be a improvement project or helping out. Real men did just that and didn't have time to waste thinking about how much more attention the son's are getting! This is a Southern problem because more & more this is spoke of my women in southern areas. Women have more to do then lay down for a man, and more to worry about then their sorry whinny asses. Back in the day a man was dedicated to his whole entire family including their sons, get real. Or go out and stroke your own self, immature asses!!!
Manly man

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jun 5, 2012
What the HE&L are you blabbing about?
women 55

UK

#20 Jun 22, 2012
Manly man can't you say anything sensible to show that you as one of them can be something other than what we will think . . Most men are nobs. . A ND you just gave us another reason to know that's true. . lol if you don't like the subject on here go play somewhere else. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 163,927
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 14 min Kyboy 4,828
aleisha pigg (Dec '10) 4 hr Gojo 11
Franchise Owner of both Long John Silvers 7 hr JUST SAYIN 3
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 8 hr Kyboy 36,803
If you voted for Pres. Trump 8 hr Man Of Mayhem 61
dirty gospel groups, preachers, or christians i... 12 hr wanting to know 3
Pike County Child Protective Services Is A Disg... 16 hr Trumpangatun 29

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages