God Bless America

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#42 Mar 7, 2014
dunadd wrote:
Yes, indeed GOD is allowing Americans to reap what they hae sown. And just as in the days of Pharoah, when all the firstborn of Egypt were taken, and the ones who had the blood applied to the doorpost, we, the Blood Bought Children of GOD can be rest assured what descends upon those Americans while not come nigh our dwellings. He, GOD, is an Awesome GOD, a Merciful GOD and a JUST GOD.
Baruch ata Adonai Elohim!!!
Blessed be the LORD GOD!!!
Yes, I believe that as well, Dun. God is the only safety, security, and refuge in these days and the terrible ones to come because America is going to suffer things we never imagined possible at some point soon. All the signs are clear and they relate our (America's) slow crawl towards a dark era ahead that could mean the very end of this nation
as we know it.

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#43 Mar 7, 2014
Winter gettin' colder, summer gettin' warmer.. Tidel wave comin' cross the Mexican border.. Why buy a gallon, its cheaper by the barrel? Just dont get busted singing christmas carols. That's us That's right.. Gotta love this American ride.. God bless the usa..
someones face

Pikeville, KY

#44 Mar 7, 2014
The Americancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe that as well, Dun. God is the only safety, security, and refuge in these days and the terrible ones to come because America is going to suffer things we never imagined possible at some point soon. All the signs are clear and they relate our (America's) slow crawl towards a dark era ahead that could mean the very end of this nation
as we know it.
scary but probable.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#45 Mar 8, 2014
The Americancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe that as well, Dun. God is the only safety, security, and refuge in these days and the terrible ones to come because America is going to suffer things we never imagined possible at some point soon. All the signs are clear and they relate our (America's) slow crawl towards a dark era ahead that could mean the very end of this nation
as we know it.
But you can still hide in your Daddy's Trailer.

Like you always have Patso.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#46 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
Winter gettin' colder, summer gettin' warmer.. Tidel wave comin' cross the Mexican border.. Why buy a gallon, its cheaper by the barrel? Just dont get busted singing christmas carols. That's us That's right.. Gotta love this American ride.. God bless the usa..
Go handle a Snake now you hick SOB. It may help your scared little yellow butt while you hide behind your Mommy.

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#47 Mar 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Go handle a Snake now you hick SOB. It may help your scared little yellow butt while you hide behind your Mommy.
Im not a hick, and furthermore I have nothing against them u judgemental american.. They have a place for people like you, its called canada.. Bye

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48 Mar 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Go handle a Snake now you hick SOB. It may help your scared little yellow butt while you hide behind your Mommy.
and hidin, ha! so says the greyboxer.. please untangle them panties..

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#49 Mar 8, 2014
That's us, . That's right, gotta love this american ride.. Oh my the ozones burnin, funny how the world keeps turnin.. . ,0. . Look Ma, no hands, gotta love this american ride. . .god bless the usa
weeelll

Jackson, MO

#50 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>Lololol. Only one thing wrong with this statement.. The whole world is evil and dammed, not just us..
The word convent looked out of place. lol
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#51 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a hick, and furthermore I have nothing against them u judgemental american.. They have a place for people like you, its called canada.. Bye
They have a place for you, it is called Haiti, bye bye you gd tard pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#52 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>and hidin, ha! so says the greyboxer.. please untangle them panties..
So says the location hidden puss.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53 Mar 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So says the location hidden puss.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
my real name is tea tea.. heres a quarter, call someone who cares..
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#54 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>my real name is tea tea.. heres a quarter, call someone who cares..
You smell like pee pee but who gives a damn you loser?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#56 Mar 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You smell like pee pee but who gives a damn you loser?
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Only a flame.baiting duecebag, would say such a thing.. Forgive my spelling.. U are a commie.. A comunist racist, canada's 2 gud fur u, try iran, suits u better
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#57 Mar 9, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>Only a flame.baiting duecebag, would say such a thing.. Forgive my spelling.. U are a commie.. A comunist racist, canada's 2 gud fur u, try iran, suits u better
Try a toilet you would smell better you turd faced pos.
Eternal Ignoration

Ashburn, VA

#58 Mar 9, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Try a toilet you would smell better you turd faced pos.
Im sorry, I can no longer reply to ure unamericanism.. Think positive brah! Bye creepy freak.!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#59 Mar 11, 2014
Eternal Ignoration wrote:
<quoted text>Im sorry, I can no longer reply to ure unamericanism.. Think positive brah! Bye creepy freak.!
Get back to the Trailer Park you Q boy. The old men miss your service to them knee pad boy.

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#60 Mar 11, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Get back to the Trailer Park you Q boy. The old men miss your service to them knee pad boy.
lmao.. i love women., and trailor, i wished,. all eye have is a rotten doghouse.. peace love and happiness to ya.

“Sprockvis”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#61 Mar 11, 2014
Sunny and 75.. I love it.. Godbless u all. . .bark, bark.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#62 Mar 11, 2014
sunny 71 here, global warming is back again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Forensic Audit of UMG Funded Stripper Ad - Cash... (Mar '17) 1 hr A Hillary Depor... 75
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr A Hillary Depor... 37,968
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr love 169,082
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr A Hillary Depor... 5,753
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr Visitor Bob 26,831
Vote republican now , everybody !! 5 hr OpenEyes 20
City of Pikeville Ghetto Blasters 9 hr JCC Crybaby 5
dr. james hurley (Apr '15) Sun Boston Billy 23

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages