First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 14

Beverly Hills, CA

#1 Feb 24, 2014
when people say god bless america it is a sad joke at best or total ignorance at worst. a nation of baby killers,homosexual sodomites,porn addicts,drug addicts and every other bottom feeder in between.why would the Lord bless a country that kills it's own children thru legalized abortion,supports gay marriage,allows the pornography business to make billions of dollars yearly,permits strip clubs and gambling casinos to operate at full capacity.then lets not forget about how the native americans where wiped out by the settlers and put on reservations,blacks where imported as slaves from west africa,and the japanese americans where put in detention centers during world war 2. if the founding fathers of this country could come back and see what this nation has become i think they would rather had stayed in england.
really

United States

#2 Feb 24, 2014
Love it or leave it. It's that simple, if it's so bad and makes you so miserable then take off, there are many alternatives out there.
Realist

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2014
Uncle Si

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2014
Real Talk-1 wrote:
when people say god bless america it is a sad joke at best or total ignorance at worst. a nation of baby killers,homosexual sodomites,porn addicts,drug addicts and every other bottom feeder in between.why would the Lord bless a country that kills it's own children thru legalized abortion,supports gay marriage,allows the pornography business to make billions of dollars yearly,permits strip clubs and gambling casinos to operate at full capacity.then lets not forget about how the native americans where wiped out by the settlers and put on reservations,blacks where imported as slaves from west africa,and the japanese americans where put in detention centers during world war 2. if the founding fathers of this country could come back and see what this nation has become i think they would rather had stayed in england.
Hit the road Jack!!!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Feb 25, 2014
GOD bless the United States!!!
country in toilet

Pikeville, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2014
Real Talk-1 wrote:
when people say god bless america it is a sad joke at best or total ignorance at worst. a nation of baby killers,homosexual sodomites,porn addicts,drug addicts and every other bottom feeder in between.why would the Lord bless a country that kills it's own children thru legalized abortion,supports gay marriage,allows the pornography business to make billions of dollars yearly,permits strip clubs and gambling casinos to operate at full capacity.then lets not forget about how the native americans where wiped out by the settlers and put on reservations,blacks where imported as slaves from west africa,and the japanese americans where put in detention centers during world war 2. if the founding fathers of this country could come back and see what this nation has become i think they would rather had stayed in england.
You may as well stop wasting your breath. Bottom feeders and sickos do not want to hear the truth. Ignorance is bliss...especially on Topix.
Uncle Si

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2014
country in toilet wrote:
<quoted text>
You may as well stop wasting your breath. Bottom feeders and sickos do not want to hear the truth. Ignorance is bliss...especially on Topix.
Well that makes you the most stupid one on here then. That's a fact Jack!!!
Big Dummy

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2014
Uncle Si wrote:
<quoted text>Well that makes you the most stupid one on here then. That's a fact Jack!!!
You go by the moniker "Uncle Si"...enough said. lol
Uncle Si

United States

#9 Feb 26, 2014
Big Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>You go by the moniker "Uncle Si"...enough said. lol
Yeah, your moniker speaks loudly about you Jack.
Historian

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2014
Real Talk-1 wrote:
when people say god bless america it is a sad joke at best or total ignorance at worst. a nation of baby killers,homosexual sodomites,porn addicts,drug addicts and every other bottom feeder in between.why would the Lord bless a country that kills it's own children thru legalized abortion,supports gay marriage,allows the pornography business to make billions of dollars yearly,permits strip clubs and gambling casinos to operate at full capacity.then lets not forget about how the native americans where wiped out by the settlers and put on reservations,blacks where imported as slaves from west africa,and the japanese americans where put in detention centers during world war 2. if the founding fathers of this country could come back and see what this nation has become i think they would rather had stayed in england.
I am willing to bet that you are a Christian fundamentalist who thinks Israel is God's righteous kingdom on earth too. Yet everything that you detest in American culture is completely legal and accepted as normal in Israel.
Time for a Change

Corbin, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2014
To much division among Americans, blacks, Hispanics, the 1% rich and the middle and working class being destroyed. This gay crap being pushed and made legal, abortions "especially late term abortion" killing near full term babies by the millions.

The poverty and the equality will cause demonstrations in the streets. To many people are tired of this mess.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#12 Feb 26, 2014
The nation of Israel is just that, the nation of Israel, but ony 1/12th of Israel. The nation of Israel is Judah. It is Jews you hate, not Israel.
Gov Slaps Republicans

Pikeville, KY

#13 Feb 27, 2014
Time for a Change wrote:
To much division among Americans, blacks, Hispanics, the 1% rich and the middle and working class being destroyed. This gay crap being pushed and made legal, abortions "especially late term abortion" killing near full term babies by the millions.
The poverty and the equality will cause demonstrations in the streets. To many people are tired of this mess.
You lost again yesterday in Arizona. Maybe you should just leave America Stupid.

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#14 Mar 3, 2014
I believe that when people say "God Bless America" that they tend to mean the nation as a whole, a sovereign entity if you will, and not necessarily intend to mean every individual person residing within it.

That said though I do not expect that it's a viable actuality anymore..especially of late. America is determined to continue it's rebellion against God and His moral authority as it (USA) seems to do all it can to exalt and celebrate vile ungodliness and depraved unrighteousness and in doing so shall eventually incur God's wrath completely. There is process (outlined in The Bible) where God delays His judgement against Man by offering us repeated chances to repent and turn away from our Sin state. This process includes His protective "hedge" around us that He reduces a little bit by bit each time we are stricken as a nation, each strike growing increasingly more severe every time they/it occurs. Eventually Mankind/America will become reprobate and
enter a state where it cannot be saved and at that time God shall allow or even initiate His justifiable wrath upon us for our unholy insolence and defiant arrogance.
No Government

Pikeville, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2014
This country is gone! It cannot be saved. The hatred of one another is never going to change. There is enough for all but yet the waste and overindulgence by some is overwhelming. Jesus tried to get us to understand that we must help those in need but yet the me me me attitude has come to pass look for the world to only get worse.
The Phrophet

Corbin, KY

#16 Mar 3, 2014
Why would God bless a country that broke every convent and commandment he made. Killing millions of unborn babies a year, how many since 1973. Justice for the rich and connected but not the poor. Men laying with men and women with women with the courts and presidents approval. They took the 10 commandments out of school and prayer from school, they took God out of school and government institutions. This country is damned not blessed and as Sodom and Gomorrah has been judged. God has damned this country to complete destruction, this generation shall not pass before it is destroyed before your enemies so that they will know the power of the almighty god!
Just Asking

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2014
The Phrophet wrote:
Why would God bless a country that broke every convent and commandment he made. Killing millions of unborn babies a year, how many since 1973. Justice for the rich and connected but not the poor. Men laying with men and women with women with the courts and presidents approval. They took the 10 commandments out of school and prayer from school, they took God out of school and government institutions. This country is damned not blessed and as Sodom and Gomorrah has been judged. God has damned this country to complete destruction, this generation shall not pass before it is destroyed before your enemies so that they will know the power of the almighty god!
Was it blessed when the Founders had Slaves and beat their Wives and Children regularly?

Did God bless that?
No Government

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>Lololol. Only one thing wrong with this statement.. The whole world is evil and dammed, not just us..
They world is at its lowest in History. Gods return is eminent.
Just Asking

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2014
No Government wrote:
<quoted text> They world is at its lowest in History. Gods return is eminent.
Lower than when the US dropped Atomic Bombs on Civilians killing Millions of innocent people?

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#21 Mar 4, 2014
Even God doesnt want to come here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Big bubba 134,221
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr SusieQD 23,452
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr Musikologist 1,108
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr Musikologist 23,227
Pikeville Should Be KY State Capital 2 hr WishfulThinking 1
whats the deal with teco? 2 hr Juice box 2
Patty Sue Hopkins & Austin Slone 3 hr millard rep 14
Pike County Schools 4 hr Rumor mill 18
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr A slave since 1913 23,102
Shawna pmc. 6 hr duh 23
Amy News 6 hr bluedogg1 44
Married preacher cheating?? (May '14) 6 hr bluedogg1 184

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Updating Bengals' 1st-Round Big Board Post-Combine
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Report: Panthers, Browns Interested in Ginn
Bleacher Report 8:08 AM
How Bengals Can Create Ultimate Defense in 2015
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL