Would you be for against president Ob...

Would you be for against president Obama being impeached?

Created by Impeach on Jan 20, 2013

110 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Not sure

wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#35 Jan 23, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will end America. We will not last four more years of this idiot president.
Get a job chevy deadbeat pos.
fifty seven states

Prestonsburg, KY

#36 Jan 23, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Right wing hatemongers can't win so they just want to destroy America.
which of the 57 states are you from?

&fe ature=player_detailpage
bob

United States

#37 Jan 23, 2013
fifty seven states wrote:
<quoted text>
which of the 57 states are you from?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EpGH02DtIwsXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
Do you have any idea how foolish this makes you look? Either the President really doesn't know how many states there are, or he simply misspoke. It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out which one it was.
the one an only

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 Jan 23, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how foolish this makes you look? Either the President really doesn't know how many states there are, or he simply misspoke. It doesn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out which one it was.
grade school stuff.....57 states haha....that must not be core content in Hawaii.....
Triumph

Cantonment, FL

#40 Jan 23, 2013
But all the Left Wing Appeasement Crowd is gonna beat them to it!
WDRussell wrote:
Right wing hatemongers can't win so they just want to destroy America.

For me to POOP on!
bob

United States

#41 Jan 23, 2013
the one an only wrote:
<quoted text>
grade school stuff.....57 states haha....that must not be core content in Hawaii.....
So, it's clear which one you thought it was.
Jerry Curl Joe

Prestonsburg, KY

#42 Jan 23, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's clear which one you thought it was.
watch the 40 sec mark.....

&fe ature=player_detailpage

now watch this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

love me some Reverend Wright when I start feeling blue
bob

United States

#44 Jan 24, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>You can find Obama in Hawaii spending taxpayers money. On his ape family vacations.
You're a worthless piece of shit. There's no point in wasting any more time on you.

Btw, all humans are apes, by definition, numbnuts.
bob

United States

#46 Jan 24, 2013
'Want a be?" The phrase you're looking for is "wannabe," or more properly, "want to be," dumb ass. You're probably not an ape, or a primate at all. Subhuman slime, perhaps. My "families?" I only have one, illiterate fucktard.
never wrong loving Wright

Prestonsburg, KY

#47 Jan 24, 2013
bob wrote:
'Want a be?" The phrase you're looking for is "wannabe," or more properly, "want to be," dumb ass. You're probably not an ape, or a primate at all. Subhuman slime, perhaps. My "families?" I only have one, illiterate fucktard.
now ...now ....Pastor Wright dont teach hating so the turn the other cheek.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shut up stupid

Phelps, KY

#49 Jan 24, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Obama will end America. We will not last four more years of this idiot president.
Explain how. What has Obama done or will he do that will end America.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#51 Jan 24, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Good I don't want your time or your half ass opinions.
And Mister Bob the talking baboon I'm no ape or numbnuts like your families. So just Bob on down the street and shut the hell up.Your a bleeding blue want a be.
You silly little pos get a job deadbeat.
sickofitall

Belmont, NH

#53 Feb 8, 2013
I think that no matter how you feel about Obama's actions one thing is clear...the amount of profanity that is being used in this thread is not making your point it is simply proving that you are uneducated and can't think for yourself. Where was all this outcry when GWB was playing with our constitutional rights(patriot act?). I am not going to weigh in on whether Obama should be impeached. I just think that if you were okay with the former president's actions you may want to examine how hypocritical you are being about this president's actions. Truth is more and more of our POLITICIANS, not just the president have been taking liberties with OUR constitution and the rights it guarantees us.
your boss

Winchester, KY

#55 Feb 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Another Obama lover.
Hush that crying? Right Now.mitzys Gone now shut up?
sickofitall

Belmont, NH

#57 Feb 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Another Obama lover.
I am not for or against impeaching Obama. I am an independent that would just like to see the government(the president included) get their heads out of the their filibusters. I don't believe impeaching the president is going to fix what is wrong with the economy maybe we should be focused on the things that actually matter. I don't think bi partisanship is too much to ask for and I think it is really ridiculous that if I don't agree with you then I must be an Obama lover. Maybe you should go back to watching Fox News and leave the politics to people with higher than a 4th grade education.
sickofitall

Belmont, NH

#58 Feb 8, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Your not my boos.and the only one crying is you. Who u who you who u who you.
So stick your Obama dick back in your mouth and move on boy.This is big league not for little gay boys like u.
Lmao.
Lmao.
Lmao.
lmao
.Lmao.
Lmao.
lol.
Lol.
Get a job before you can be a boos.
OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU GOT A JOB BEING PIVOT BOY FOR A REPUBLICANS DICK.
LMAO.
LMAO.
LOL.
LMAO
LMAO.
LMAO.
LOL
LOL.
LOL.
LMAO.
LMAO.
GET A JOB DEADBEAT.
LOL.
LMAO.
SSOB.
LOL.
LMAO.
I think this proves my about your education level
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#60 Feb 9, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Haha and you have the nerve to talk about someones education level. And what kind of talk is proves my about.You pathetic piece of shit.
You dumb bastard.
Are you looking in the Mirror again?
Nathan

United States

#62 Feb 9, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Lay down boy.
Get a job deadbeat.
Lol.
Lol.
Lol.
Lol.
Lol.
Lol.
Lol.
Fyi lol.
Impeach Obammy!
GOP

Charleston, WV

#63 Feb 9, 2013
Impeachment is for one who has failed and has done wrong in office. For what that POS from Kenya has done to this country impeachment is not nearly enough.

How about a trial in the middle of the country with a jury of working men and women who are trying to raise a family as he takes food from their kids to feed the intentionally poor and illegal voters he promised so much to vote for him?

Even the most worshipping of the far left loons know how that would turn out. I'd love to know Nobama was sleeping in a cell with Bubba!

He's done it to the country so it's time Bubba does it to him.
Sheeple

United States

#64 Feb 9, 2013
Its sad that there is so many people brainwashed by the media. I was not for george or obama. They are all puppets by the banksters and globlist. There will never be a true president again unless the masses of people awake from their sleep and take action. We live in a nation of lies and privigles now. Www.infowars.com . Check it everyday if you want to learn whats going on. Obama is anticolonist. Who has lived in third world countries. His father and mother were also anticolonist. That means they beleive that america the "imperalist" needs to fall in order for third world countries to rise. Look at how he is cutting out defence system, has spent more in 4 years from george washington to bush jr, sending brazil columbia and mexico billions to drill for oil and sell it to china but wont let america drill. Its all a big scheme to lower america in power in riches and standard of living. If you dont believe me. Research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 10 min Coal is King 32,151
Gays who raise chikdren 27 min Hmm 27
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr LMS 148,366
Vanderbecks Kool Aid 1 hr Tax and treachery 26
anybody know timothy macdonald (Jan '10) 1 hr Clarkkentsfears 3
Black life's matter are thugs and liars !! 1 hr honky 108
Looking to rent 1 hr yo yo 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages