I LOVE HER
Tracy

Pikeville, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2009
she's the coolest person I know.
whitney

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2009
jessica if I was you lil girl I wouldn't talk such BIG shit cause you never know what might happen, Scottie was the best thing ever happened to you, but I'm glad he got away from your weird ass!
Oh and by the way, when your piece of shit car was broke down why didn't you call Justin or whoever? But Instead you called Scottie! But this girl he's talking to is beautiful, and twice the girl you'll ever be....
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2009
f uck you whitney,
youre really one to talk about being a weird ass peice of shit.
and
your the badass posting this on topix,
pretty funny,
jackass.
oh yea

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2009
and twice the girl ill ever be?
yea haha whatever.
if she can put up with his s*** for half as long as i did, I give her credit.
she can have him, cuz i really dont care.
and its none of your business where justin was, grow the hell up.
Hello

Winchester, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2009
Jessica is a great person an she sholdnt think no diffrent because of what any dumbass says on here. what doseit matter that she dumped scotty everyone tht he knos talks his shit for him if he is so much better a person than jessica he needs to man up an start sayin shit for his self.and thats all i have to say about that
Justin

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2009
Jessica I love you. and whitney whoever you are i have this little thig called a job some thing scoties just learnin about an hes wat 20yrs old little tharts a lil old to just be gettin started isint it. an if jessicas such a weard ass why dont you an him just leave her alone.i really dont care if he talks to her it dosent hurt my fillings one bit but when you guys say stoopid shit it pisses me off dont say stuff that messes with jessica cause in the end its all gonna come down on him. i am REALLY REALLY being nice.
whitney

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2009
i dont give a shit who your with jessica and scottie dosen't either, I dont even think he knows about this but ne ways you didnt have no right calling him names you could of just said im not dating him any more and been done with it. and yeah I think its stupid to write shit on here to but I didn't know how to get ahold of you, but i'm not gonna play childish little games and keep writing shit back and forth on here. Just let it go damn you act like I cussed you all to hell or something, but I didn't and had no intentions on it but scottie is a good boy and u shouldnt have said shit about him, and I shouldnt of stuck my nose in it I guess but he is gonna be my brother in law. At least im woman enough to admit my mistakes you could say sorry to him for callin him a fuckin retard he was nothing but good to you and U KNOW THAT. And you need to tell your bf justin that I don't bother you this is the first time I have ever even said anything about you. But you call could sit on here all day and talk about me I could care less. I'm sorry if you took this the wrong way it just pissed me off when I seen that you wrote that about scottie. So lets just drop all this shit who cares you have moved on and hes moved on and thats all that matters!
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2009
exactly.
i dont want scottie, i did him a favor by breaking up with him.
and im not sorry
he said a lot of shit about me that he shouldnt have, that you dont even know about.
but i aint worried about it, i dont care what you or anybody thinks of me. and i didnt make a mistake.
im happy and i hope he is too cuz hes never getting me back.
bye.
tiffany stewart

Pikeville, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2009
jessica and i have been best friends since kindergarten..she really is a great person. :]]
i kno her

Lexington, KY

#16 Apr 11, 2010
we dated in high school her puss smelt like catfish but she sure got really wet
jessica

Pikeville, KY

#17 Apr 25, 2010
i kno her wrote:
we dated in high school her puss smelt like catfish but she sure got really wet
ummmm hunny i think you got the wrong jessica cantrell..
umm im still in highschool?
and ive had about 3 bfs in the past 4 years.
youre an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 48 min yessir 28
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr IND 32,435
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,502
city park 4 hr concerned citizens 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Raji 149,022
expo another epic fail 5 hr CityElite 22
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 hr Fhopenot 2,268
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 16 hr Power Circle Control 20
Island Creek shooting Wed legal eagle 142

Pikeville Jobs