Topix and their Employees

Topix and their Employees

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

MakeItRight

Ransom, KY

#1 Oct 7, 2012
Has Topix been bought off too? I can't judge any comments if they're liberal and if it allows me to judge, I look back and my marks are not there.

I talked to a lady the other day who has repeatedly asked Topix to remove a libelous thread about her family and they have snubbed her.

Who is working for Topix? I would like to know everyone's names who works for this sites. Lets see if there is any courage behind the site. I see by reading the site there is not much integrity. Wonder how long this site is going to last talking about buttholes?
question

Logan, WV

#2 Oct 7, 2012
MakeItRight wrote:
Has Topix been bought off too? I can't judge any comments if they're liberal and if it allows me to judge, I look back and my marks are not there.
I talked to a lady the other day who has repeatedly asked Topix to remove a libelous thread about her family and they have snubbed her.
Who is working for Topix? I would like to know everyone's names who works for this sites. Lets see if there is any courage behind the site. I see by reading the site there is not much integrity. Wonder how long this site is going to last talking about buttholes?
Good question. Do they have local people working for them in Kentucky? Who's runs this outfit? Where are they based out of what area etc,?
answers

Logan, WV

#3 Oct 7, 2012
question wrote:
<quoted text>Good question. Do they have local people working for them in Kentucky? Who's runs this outfit? Where are they based out of what area etc,?
Are you too lazy to scroll to the bottom of the page and click "about us"? Or could you be that stupid?
MakeItRight

Ransom, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
answers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you too lazy to scroll to the bottom of the page and click "about us"? Or could you be that stupid?
No, smart @ss, I am not lazy, and I already clicked on "about us." No answers there. I asked for names. Can you read? Nope! The site sure does not care to allow ordinary citizen's names on here as headlines and in comments, so they shouldn't care to reveal their identities.
awake

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Topix removes post that details the truth about what is going on in America, anything I have posted with details of our founding fathers and the republic we allowed ourselves to lose seems to be remove with an hour. Topix is a joke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Betty 163,801
Pike County Clerk's office 1 hr Political Power E... 4
Pikeville demise 1 hr I tolja so 6
What about people who wear scrubs out in public (Jan '10) 1 hr Suzanne 23
Bank 253 Gang Bang 2 hr Haha 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Kyboy 36,748
Ross's 2 hr Velosity 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr A Hillary Deport... 4,749
Pam May 8 hr Mickeypicky 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages