WTF is Barsoom
George

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Come on. We all know that WTF is Barsoom. Who else is stupid enough to come up with this crazy stuff. Who else has the time to make up this crap. WTF still lives at home so he surely is Barsoom. Fess up WTF!
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
George wrote:
Come on. We all know that WTF is Barsoom. Who else is stupid enough to come up with this crazy stuff. Who else has the time to make up this crap. WTF still lives at home so he surely is Barsoom. Fess up WTF!
Well don't turn him lose. And unplug his computer and break his government I phone. Please
Jeb

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2012
Yep, Since WTF lives at home and has no job, I'm sure he does have plenty of free time to make stuff up on the computer. You may have something. WTF and Barsoom showed up about the same time on Topix.
Barsoom 101

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2012
For those who don't know who Barsoom is. Barsoom came on here about a year or so ago with claims of UFO's seen in the area. Some have speculated that scif author M H Wilson who lives in Pikeville is really Barsoom and works for the government collecting information of people who have had UFO experiences. One reason they beleive this is because Barsoom pedicted a few months ago that there would be UFO sightings in the near future. That is exactly what happened. ALso, M H WIlson the author is suppoosed to be a member of MUFON. There supposed to be clues in Mr. Wilson's novel indicating he is Barsoom, though Wilson has publicly denied being Barsoom.
A Friend

Salyersville, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Someone referred to wtf as White Trash Freeloader. As his friend, I don't think that tells the whole story. Yes, he is White and Yes, he is a Freeloader. But, is he Trash? I don't think so.
John

Pineville, KY

#8 Jan 1, 2013
What do you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who bleive's in alien's is just as stupid as the people that post on these retarded topix's!!!
You just posted on it, does that mean that you are one of the retards?
Michael

Frankfort, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2013
It makes sense to me. WTF and the author have been going at it for a long time on here. Then suddenly Barsoom comes onto the scene. I think WTF is also Blackbeard's ghost. He attacks the author all the time. I say that WTF ia both Barsoom and Blackbeard's ghost. Anyone want to try to prove me wrong?
Meshimacon

AOL

#10 Mar 7, 2013
There is no way possible that WTF could be Barsoom. Barsoom could string more than one sentence together and make some sense. Plus, he wasn't always angry like wtf.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Meshimacon wrote:
There is no way possible that WTF could be Barsoom. Barsoom could string more than one sentence together and make some sense. Plus, he wasn't always angry like wtf.
I also concur with your assessment. WTF is way too illiterate and inanely juvenile to be the seemingly intellectually proficient Barsoom. Now, it's highly probable that WTF is some type of UFO-borne alien bacteria specimen with a propensity for anal probes but for being Barsoom?! No way.
Beam Me Up Scotty

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Mar 7, 2013
One thing is for sure wtf sure likes being probed.
quiet respect

Thelma, KY

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Meshimacon wrote:
Wtf just seems to be some lost soul desperate for attention.
poster

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Mar 7, 2013
quiet respect wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf just seems to be some lost soul desperate for attention.
wtf thinks he's Ryback he hangs out at Bob Amos hollering FEED ME MORE!
Pau

Pineville, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Meshimacon wrote:
You have a good point there. Barsoom seems intelligent. The truth is, that Barsoom gave everyday explanations of the things he talked about much of the time. I think it was others that added to what he said that made him seem crazy. But there is a good chance that Blackbeard's Ghost could be WTF. They both are idiots and are angry all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min another viewer 167,875
Jeff Vanderbeck 18 min Yes Ray Yes Ray 18
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 54 min Never Ray 46
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 5 hr Stan 1,115
Ian newman (Nov '09) 8 hr Ian 27
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 9 hr A Hillary Depor... 5,567
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 10 hr Cib 104
Who Is Next 20 hr big daddy here 59

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages