Roger Wagner blasted
hacked

Waco, KY

#81 Oct 28, 2012
sally23 wrote:
<quoted text> amen to that...the state needs to take over...everyone knows the horror stories of wagner and if you don't i can tell you a few...as the head of food service or the head of head start and their salaries and exactly what they do....wagner is out for himself...it is nothing about the kids...the state needs to take over now before it gets much worse
Lay down big Susie the snows coming ,stuggle up for you or him don't work ,no kids in school .
LOL

Ransom, KY

#82 Oct 28, 2012
Worst in State wrote:
<quoted text>146th in the State
Enough said!
My point exactly, you might be number 5, but still in Pikeville, KY. Enough said!

Half of the county addresses are Pikeville, so you can't escape......LOL
Snow leads to snuggling

Pikeville, KY

#83 Oct 28, 2012
Just wonder how much snuggling will be going on behind closed doors down at the Pentagon. Think the food service might have a closed door meeting with the Captain of the pentagon?
Maybe since no school, a very own special dish might be served? what about it? Perhaps a to go order, and some side dishes.
HHMMMM

Now everyone knows that would never happen.LOL
sally23

Tomahawk, KY

#84 Oct 29, 2012
there is a plan...rj will retire and st will replace him and then rw will retire and st will be our new superintendent....then watch out people who have offended her
Lol

Richmond, KY

#85 Oct 29, 2012
sally23 wrote:
there is a plan...rj will retire and st will replace him and then rw will retire and st will be our new superintendent....then watch out people who have offended her
Lol
Lol
Patty Loveless Drive

Macon, GA

#86 Oct 29, 2012
If that Bltch gets it for Supt. we might has well all quit and move away. Jesus Christ couldn't get along with her. Anyone that has ever been around her, knows that she is the President and C.E.O. of her own fan club-not to mention the only member. And ladies, she especially likes to bltch out women. If you're a man (besides Reed) you can tolerate her for about 20 minutes. Lord help us all! I'd rather see Ralph get it. Word on Elkhorn is James Mercer. Not much better.
West Va

Chesterfield, MO

#87 Oct 29, 2012
Frank Ratliff has no opposition in this Board Race, so why is he making so much noise? I wish someone could get hold of the medical records of had some pictures of his poor ole mother the times he would beat her up. Dont tell me that no one in his neighborhood knows about this??? A man that would beat his own mother would do any vile thing.
Job Scared

Lebanon, KY

#88 Oct 29, 2012
West Va wrote:
Frank Ratliff has no opposition in this Board Race, so why is he making so much noise? I wish someone could get hold of the medical records of had some pictures of his poor ole mother the times he would beat her up. Dont tell me that no one in his neighborhood knows about this??? A man that would beat his own mother would do any vile thing.
Damn, you people must be shaking in your boots, trash a man that don't even have an opponent. A malicious lying gosssip will do anything, especially a job scared 100 day wonder....lol

Watch out, ole Franky is gonna get ya!....lol
tell me

Elkhorn City, KY

#89 Oct 29, 2012
who could beat frank and his money wish there was another choose
Someone

Prestonsburg, KY

#90 Oct 30, 2012
People up Elkhorn is afraid to get on the ballet, he would have them killed off, That man it nuts
Bull Stuff

Pineville, KY

#91 Oct 30, 2012
Someone wrote:
People up Elkhorn is afraid to get on the ballet, he would have them killed off, That man it nuts
You have to be able to read and write, that's all that keeps most of Elkhorn from running....lol
wtf

United States

#92 Oct 30, 2012
Someone wrote:
People up Elkhorn is afraid to get on the ballet, he would have them killed off, That man it nuts
Elkhorn has a "ballet"???

Wow!!

Lmfao
Bullsovitch Ballet

Pineville, KY

#93 Oct 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Elkhorn has a "ballet"???
Wow!!
Lmfao
Yep, you should see Frank in his leotards, it ain't a pretty sight!
LMAO

Phelps, KY

#94 Oct 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Elkhorn has a "ballet"???
Wow!!
Lmfao
You know only pikeville has the ballet. And you have reserved seats in the balcony.
Fairy Dance

Richmond, KY

#95 Oct 31, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You know only pikeville has the ballet. And you have reserved seats in the balcony.
Balcony! This fairy is the main attraction! Dancing around in his little ruby red slippers!...lol
sally23

Tomahawk, KY

#96 Oct 31, 2012
Patty Loveless Drive wrote:
If that Bltch gets it for Supt. we might has well all quit and move away. Jesus Christ couldn't get along with her. Anyone that has ever been around her, knows that she is the President and C.E.O. of her own fan club-not to mention the only member. And ladies, she especially likes to bltch out women. If you're a man (besides Reed) you can tolerate her for about 20 minutes. Lord help us all! I'd rather see Ralph get it. Word on Elkhorn is James Mercer. Not much better.
and she will get revenge on anyone that has ever crossed her including reed...why do you think that chad is at kimper...they will consolidate kimper and jc and reed will be out of a job
Losing Power

Pineville, KY

#97 Oct 31, 2012
Wagner and his regime is losing power. Wait until Friday when test scores are released. Anyone want to make a wager that Wagner places the blame of the poor test scores on the principals???
OLD SCHOOL

Mount Sterling, KY

#98 Oct 31, 2012
Job Scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you people must be shaking in your boots, trash a man that don't even have an opponent. A malicious lying gosssip will do anything, especially a job scared 100 day wonder....lol
Watch out, ole Franky is gonna get ya!....lol
Frank, aka Hillibilly, does not want to be the "All-Powerful" board member in Pike County. He has his eyes on the SUPER prize!!!

He has salivated for the job since the C.H. Farley days. He couldn't get any support back then, and won't now either. He has too many "burned bridges" that will never get rebuilt.
Could Be

Richmond, KY

#99 Oct 31, 2012
OLD SCHOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, aka Hillibilly, does not want to be the "All-Powerful" board member in Pike County. He has his eyes on the SUPER prize!!!
He has salivated for the job since the C.H. Farley days. He couldn't get any support back then, and won't now either. He has too many "burned bridges" that will never get rebuilt.
That is a long bridge and he is now to old to cross that one! I think he has an ax to grind and it's more about payback. Either way it is just another plot and political plan to be followed by another...We need to burn some bridges and get another school board altogether, get the politicians out of it.
All of them

Pikeville, KY

#100 Oct 31, 2012
Get all of them out thta is simply said and truthful.
But it is always said cut off the HEAD and the rest wil go.

So figure out who is calling all the shots?
Yes we all know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fwb 6 min tigger 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min President Don J T... 163,365
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 39 min Kyboy 4,423
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 47 min well 36,404
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 9,333
City commissioners 3 hr Crooks Control it... 31
Need your advice 3 hr No Way 2
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 12 hr A Hillary Deport... 157

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages