To The Troops: THANKS!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#1 May 25, 2013
Because of you and your bravery, your honor, and your sacrifice, we are the Land Of The Free and The Home Of The Brave..well, most of us are anyway. Of course the gutless slime and cowardly vermin this site emboldens to hide their shameful insecurity in anonymous sh!t talking will NEVER know a brave or honorable moment in their pathetic miscreant so-called "lives". However, some of us appreciate all you do and in doing such, we/I stand defiant, openly by name and accounting for every word I state and every claim I make because that is what America is about, what being a REAL Man/Adult is responsible for. A most sincere Thank You to ALL troops because of you I get to be me!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#2 May 25, 2013
Thanks, troops. Happy Memorial Day!!!
Stan and Kyle

Grovetown, GA

#3 May 25, 2013
Thanks to my 91 year old Uncle who lied about his age (17) to be a paratrooper on D-Day

“All Glory To God”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#4 May 25, 2013
I had an uncle who lied also, he was only 16 when he went into the army.

Thanks to all veterans and current freedom fighters.

“All Glory To God”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#5 May 25, 2013
http://youtu.be/A9BSMDcg27k

All gave some, some gave all

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#6 May 26, 2013
The various family members of mine that served in some branch of the service is interesting:

3 Great Great Grandfathers that fought for The Confederacy (aka The South) in the Civil War.

My paternal Grandfather was a Fighter Pilot Trainer in World War II.

An Aunt of mine served in The U.S. Army in a field related to counter-
espionage.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#7 May 26, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
The various family members of mine that served in some branch of the service is interesting:
3 Great Great Grandfathers that fought for The Confederacy (aka The South) in the Civil War.
espionage.
And you could have served in the Medical Corps as a semen collector.
well

Malone, KY

#8 May 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you could have served in the Medical Corps as a semen collector.
You would have been really thirsty then.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#9 May 26, 2013
Let's not forget the crudely disrespectful comments that POS SOB WTF made about our honorable, bravely courageous Military awhile back. WTF is an immature little punk bastard who plays pretend on Topix all day but would never dare have the courage or spine to say a word to a person's face, let alone a Soldier who would drop his worthless gay-ass in a split second. Homotroll miscreant WTF is the type of Liberal scum that spit on Soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them "baby killers" and such moronic idiocies because he's too stupid and deranged to offer our society any redeeming qualities or be a benefit to anyone.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#10 May 27, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you could have served in the Medical Corps as a semen collector.
Poor POS SOB WTF here is just upset that several of my family members fought to keep HIS family members in chains and under the whip, LMAO!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#11 May 27, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have been really thirsty then.
You eat all the big chunks out of the semen.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#12 May 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor POS SOB WTF here is just upset that several of my family members fought to keep HIS family members in chains and under the whip, LMAO!
So your Family members were fantasizing Queers like you.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#13 May 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Let's not forget the crudely disrespectful comments that POS SOB WTF made about our honorable, bravely courageous Military awhile back. WTF is an immature little punk bastard who plays pretend on Topix all day but would never dare have the courage or spine to say a word to a person's face, let alone a Soldier who would drop his worthless gay-ass in a split second. Homotroll miscreant WTF is the type of Liberal scum that spit on Soldiers returning from Vietnam and called them "baby killers" and such moronic idiocies because he's too stupid and deranged to offer our society any redeeming qualities or be a benefit to anyone.
You are a big benefit to the Mothers against deadbeat Children Campaign. You are their Poster Boy.
rfvt38o4tfguy

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 May 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
espionage.
itsa shame every single one of those faggety sob's wasnt killed so we wouldnt hafta put up with your faggety arse comments every frickin day i bet all of them sukd dyck for free even that whorish aunt she was the camp slut wasnt she
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#15 May 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Because of you and your bravery, your honor, and your sacrifice, we are the Land Of The Free and The Home Of The Brave..well, most of us are anyway. Of course the gutless slime and cowardly vermin this site emboldens to hide their shameful insecurity in anonymous sh!t talking will NEVER know a brave or honorable moment in their pathetic miscreant so-called "lives". However, some of us appreciate all you do and in doing such, we/I stand defiant, openly by name and accounting for every word I state and every claim I make because that is what America is about, what being a REAL Man/Adult is responsible for. A most sincere Thank You to ALL troops because of you I get to be me!
You get to be you. According to you though no one else is allowed to be who they are. This is true freedom. You only want the freedom you so choose. I would also like to thank those who sacrifice so much for those of us who know true freedom. For all you do and for the families who have lost loved ones thank you millions.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#16 May 27, 2013
Marty wrote:
<quoted text> You get to be you. According to you though no one else is allowed to be who they are. This is true freedom. You only want the freedom you so choose. I would also like to thank those who sacrifice so much for those of us who know true freedom. For all you do and for the families who have lost loved ones thank you millions.
Apparently you have lost sight or perhaps never possessed it to begin with of what America is based on: Survival and Perseverance. Who do I not allow to be "who they are"? Do I REALLY have the power to do such a thing or are you merely traumatized by words on a screen? You silly idiot, I embody what America is all about because I SAY what I want and I DO what I want and I DO NOT cower in anonymity when DOING either of them. I am me despite who the hell likes it or not and I don't bow down to weak ass trolls or Liberal scum or oppressive tyranny..I walk tall and I own up to what I say and do and I don't hide like you weak-ass pussies here. That is WHY I really have so much to thank the Troops for..because I exercise the MF'ing FREEDOM they fight to provide me with and don't hide and cringe like you gutless wonders. People/trash like YOU shame our Troops with your spineless sniveling.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#17 May 27, 2013
McCain meeting the rebels in Syria. you reckon Obama has persuaded McCain to become a Hamas or al Qaeda. Yeah, i bet that's the plan. Obama singlehandedly takes ObL out and installs John McCain as al Qaeda leader. this is getting good. one hooter on Beckley Topix is wishing veterans a Happy Veterans day. must be an Obamaite, thinking it's November instead of May.
Proud American

Harold, KY

#18 May 27, 2013
Thanks to all the servicemen and women who have served our country....and God bless them and their families...all are hero's...and please two the two who fight back and forth on topix..we don't want to hear your crap today or any other day...esp. on a topic so special...Go find you a page of your own and go back and forth...GOD BLESS AMERICA
Marty

Pikeville, KY

#19 May 27, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have lost sight or perhaps never possessed it to begin with of what America is based on: Survival and Perseverance. Who do I not allow to be "who they are"? Do I REALLY have the power to do such a thing or are you merely traumatized by words on a screen? You silly idiot, I embody what America is all about because I SAY what I want and I DO what I want and I DO NOT cower in anonymity when DOING either of them. I am me despite who the hell likes it or not and I don't bow down to weak ass trolls or Liberal scum or oppressive tyranny..I walk tall and I own up to what I say and do and I don't hide like you weak-ass pussies here. That is WHY I really have so much to thank the Troops for..because I exercise the MF'ing FREEDOM they fight to provide me with and don't hide and cringe like you gutless wonders. People/trash like YOU shame our Troops with your spineless sniveling.
We all see how you bash those who disagree with you. The hate you have for blacks and those who were born gay. Don't try to sell us your bull crap we aren't buying. You are a person who hates freedom. You want to dictate how life should be. You are nothing but a hate filled troll. You are not free to put others down while you yourself are a drug user and a leech on society. You do not work for a living you live off of those around you so don't act like you are a upstanding citizen while others who do the same are scum. No one hides there prick we just have a real life and don't need your aggravation. A punk like you is a waste of good air.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#20 May 27, 2013
Proud American wrote:
Thanks to all the servicemen and women who have served our country....and God bless them and their families...all are hero's...and please two the two who fight back and forth on topix..we don't want to hear your crap today or any other day...esp. on a topic so special...Go find you a page of your own and go back and forth...GOD BLESS AMERICA
While I share your sentiments concerning the Troops..this IS actually a page of MY own since I STARTED it to begin with. That fact combined with the obvious, evident reality
that I truly embody what FREEDOM and LIBERTY are ALL about gives me every RIGHT to say
my piece, thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike Cent Under Investigation 7 min LOL 11
News You Can Use 2 hr The Reporter 6
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 41,144
Illiterate Man Given News Express Column 3 hr Extra Cheese 11
Black Hawk Mining 4 hr curl up 6
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr Ahillarydeportable 6,293
White americans are superior to all others. (Jun '17) 4 hr Bob 46
Sting Operation? 6 hr Saw you 25
Pecker Size? (Sep '11) Fri Friend 42

Pikeville Jobs