Zack Stevens sues his mother
Wondering

Pikeville, KY

#84 Sep 19, 2013
I think the boys have suffered enough. The children are all that suffers in a divorce and even more so in an ugly, nasty divorce. Never ending cycle of generations learning that it is okay to be mean to one another and move on to the next instead of trying just a little harder.
opinion

Lexington, KY

#85 Sep 20, 2013
Why Ur A Retrd wrote:
<quoted text>Then how do you reconcile the fact that the night Amy recorded the child's outburst she eventually put on Topix, the child was so distraught that very night that head butted Amy to get to her stop, AMY filed domestic against Jonah because the child head butted her and AMY had a judge in Louisivlle listen the recording and the whole courtroom ( execpt AMY ) was in SHOCK. The Judge in Jefferson County not Pike wanted Amy to get mental health counseling. Amy has had plenty of days in Court. Heres your sign !
So I made a mistake with the name of the paper but as far as being retarded goes?I would say you are the one who is a little slow.If you think for 5 seconds that all these corruption investigations have just been in Mingo County?You will soon be having a really bad year.I cannot wait to see the looks on those faces when they are marched out the very doors that they have screwed over so many good people for years.Retirement will be a breeze for these jackazzes.The best part of all of it is that they are so arrogant?They honestly think the information that they get on all FBI work is the best?But when you have a lot of complaints from people that there is a leak in law enforcement agencies?They begin to set up there own people!!lol!!!
ICallBS

Georgetown, KY

#86 Sep 20, 2013
Q 2 Betty wrote:
<quoted text>Well Betty, what else is there to say, Amy has done all of these things, are you proud of Amy for it, is that the type of parenting you endorse, are you yourself associated with the occult, do you favor hurting children emotionally and physically, its like Amy never thought those acts would come back on her, it shows the true level of Amy's dumbassness, its like Amy never thought : Oh, The News Express would print that story and picture of her abuse to a child, and how it was utterly wrong and absurd for her to have tape recorded her child's mental suffering and then to post it on TOPIX, then she got caught trying to force the child to help her voodoo the family dog. Since when is any Judge required to set aside FACTS that a parent has intentionally hurt their own child with no remorse whatsoever. Betty tells us what do think of a parent who has done all of these things Amy has done to her children. Come on - Betty don't avoid the question.
What exactly has she been charged with in a court of law? We the public have our on opinions and its not as easy to BullSh!t us like it is a child. If she is guilty of the things you have said that's not good parenting and I don't agree with them but who has found her guilty of them you or the justice system? Something in the story isn't making sense why would a women guilty and as awful as made out to be by some keep the story alive keep fighting for her rights instead of just letting it go? She has to feel truly wronged by a lot of people so she sould get her day in court with officials that have nothing invested in the case hearing it. I don't know anyone involved I've just read about it here and there over the years and know as a mother myself she has to miss her kids and as a parent I would want to be able to tell my kids that I done everything that I possibaly could for them to have a safe healthy loving relationshop with the other parent. Sometimes we have to except our role in the situation.
Denial

Winchester, KY

#87 Sep 20, 2013
ICallBS wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly has she been charged with in a court of law? We the public have our on opinions and its not as easy to BullSh!t us like it is a child. If she is guilty of the things you have said that's not good parenting and I don't agree with them but who has found her guilty of them you or the justice system? Something in the story isn't making sense why would a women guilty and as awful as made out to be by some keep the story alive keep fighting for her rights instead of just letting it go? She has to feel truly wronged by a lot of people so she sould get her day in court with officials that have nothing invested in the case hearing it. I don't know anyone involved I've just read about it here and there over the years and know as a mother myself she has to miss her kids and as a parent I would want to be able to tell my kids that I done everything that I possibaly could for them to have a safe healthy loving relationshop with the other parent. Sometimes we have to except our role in the situation.
Amy is in denial of the OBVIOUS -that she had committed bad acts directly involving or rather AIMED at her own children, Amy lost her sense of proportion in the custody fight, and when Amy certainly demonstrated that she lacked basic parental empathy for her own children's suffering, the proverbial writing was on the wall - except Amy would not read it, she kept making matters worse on herself and the children, so in my opinion no matter how many tons of legal papers Amy files, Amy can NEVER EVER ERASE her heinous actions toward her children, her mounds of legal documents will always present itself as a little footnote compared to what she has done, she is left with remains = her attempt to create a fiction to ease her own mind, and to solicit support from others not familiar with her personal history to give her some comfort, but it was Amy Mischler, herself and not any Court, not any Judge and not any State Official who caused Amy to lose her children.
Splash of Cold Water

United States

#88 Sep 20, 2013
Amy does have the power to befuddle some of you, so it is wise that those who are misled post anonymously to avoid embarrassment, why be amazed that she can file legal papers she has a law degree, heck even the notorious Ted Bundy spoke well and could manuaever in the courtroom yet that still didn't mean he wasn't one sick SOB, though Amy is not a serial killer, she still presents a fake facade in public about who she really is, these people are like chameleons and Amy is an abuser of her own children no matter how she dress up her arguments she will never be able to dismiss the simple and clear facts of her actions. She has made a mockery of her own life and she is content to drag her children along as well.
betty

Pikeville, KY

#89 Sep 20, 2013
Q 2 Betty wrote:
<quoted text>Well Betty, what else is there to say, Amy has done all of these things, are you proud of Amy for it, is that the type of parenting you endorse, are you yourself associated with the occult, do you favor hurting children emotionally and physically, its like Amy never thought those acts would come back on her, it shows the true level of Amy's dumbassness, its like Amy never thought : Oh, The News Express would print that story and picture of her abuse to a child, and how it was utterly wrong and absurd for her to have tape recorded her child's mental suffering and then to post it on TOPIX, then she got caught trying to force the child to help her voodoo the family dog. Since when is any Judge required to set aside FACTS that a parent has intentionally hurt their own child with no remorse whatsoever. Betty tells us what do think of a parent who has done all of these things Amy has done to her children. Come on - Betty don't avoid the question.
Why would you think i would avoid the question? I don't know Amy. If she did these things then she was wrong. In no way would I think this was right. Tell me where and how to find this information and then we'll talk. What is your last name Amy. I'll try to search this
google

Lexington, KY

#90 Sep 21, 2013
The year was 2006 six.The attorney was Jonah Stevens and the rest is actually filled with corruption in my opinion.I have filed complaints in her behalf and I suggest that everyone do it.I don t think by far that she was an angel but the courts completely failed her and in my opinion it was on purpose!
betty

Pikeville, KY

#91 Sep 21, 2013
So far all I found was custodial interference. That doesn't make her a felon or a voodoo worshiper
google

Lexington, KY

#92 Sep 21, 2013
I m not against Amy!I m for her rights to be heard in a fair Court setting!!Its the other party I believe that was over protected by the system due to connections and that is just my opinion based on personal research and public record.If you leave her a question here.She will lead you to all of the info you want on the web!
Amy

Casselberry, FL

#93 Sep 21, 2013
I have my reasons for not commenting which I will probably do a release tomorrow or Monday. Meanwhile, I am enjoying my birthday in the sun.

Love you and miss you Tucker and Zack! Keep your common sense to discern between the truth and the lies told on here about me. I hope you were not bullied at school over your fathers ranting that I am the anti-christ.

Wish you were going with me to the beach.
Love you two, and thanks to all for the prayers going up. They are working because I am at peace, despite missing my kids.
Denial

Winchester, KY

#94 Sep 21, 2013
betty wrote:
So far all I found was custodial interference. That doesn't make her a felon or a voodoo worshiper
Go to Jefferson County/Louisville, the Anti-Christ got headbutted by her own child to make her stop the voodoo event the Anti-Christ was stunned and in her fashion she took out a domestic petition against Jonah. Amy recorded the event with her child, the Judge in Louisville after hearing the evidence wanted Amy to get mental health treatment. That's in Jefferson County, KY where Amy chose the Judge, and it all backfired on her.
friend from afar

Lexington, KY

#95 Sep 21, 2013
Amy wrote:
I have my reasons for not commenting which I will probably do a release tomorrow or Monday. Meanwhile, I am enjoying my birthday in the sun.
Love you and miss you Tucker and Zack! Keep your common sense to discern between the truth and the lies told on here about me. I hope you were not bullied at school over your fathers ranting that I am the anti-christ.
Wish you were going with me to the beach.
Love you two, and thanks to all for the prayers going up. They are working because I am at peace, despite missing my kids.
Happy birthday from my wife and I Amy! I do hope they continue to get better because we are filing complaints for you another hearing.I only hope that it helps.
I love Food

Macon, GA

#96 Sep 21, 2013
I just want to randomly tell everyone on this post about how much I love food, but I am on a diet (since September 2nd)and I can't eat what I want now :(

I have lost some weight because my stomach is so MUCH smaller, but my arms and legs are still fat. I guess it hasn't been long enough.

I do not want to be fat anymore.
ICallBS

Mount Sterling, KY

#97 Sep 21, 2013
I want to know if she is so bad why did the father marry her and have not one but two children with her? Why bring a second child into this world if she was such an evil mother? Something isn't adding up!
here

Georgetown, KY

#98 Sep 22, 2013
ICallBS wrote:
I want to know if she is so bad why did the father marry her and have not one but two children with her? Why bring a second child into this world if she was such an evil mother? Something isn't adding up!
mental illness sometimes get progressively worse with age
Amy

Orlando, FL

#99 Sep 22, 2013
Jonah your post as "here" was four hours ago at 4:00 a.m. in the morning.

So you are the "rational one" up at 4:00 a.m. obsessing over topix and I am sound asleep and therefore mentally ill??

Your logic doesn't add up.
opinion

Lexington, KY

#100 Sep 22, 2013
here wrote:
<quoted text>
mental illness sometimes get progressively worse with age
lets say that she is mentally ill ? Then you have a corrupt system that has not given her a fair hearing to establish she is a danger.She has shown more than sufficient evidence to show conflict of interest.I think it is about time that someone else starts helping her out? I think my family is up for the challenge.Any way you go at this? Her civil rights are being violated and broadcast for the public to see with their own eyes.I for one am very tired of"good ole boy"politics! I think this bold statements made here qualifies that system for investigation.
2Cents

Georgetown, KY

#101 Sep 22, 2013
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>lets say that she is mentally ill ? Then you have a corrupt system that has not given her a fair hearing to establish she is a danger.She has shown more than sufficient evidence to show conflict of interest.I think it is about time that someone else starts helping her out? I think my family is up for the challenge.Any way you go at this? Her civil rights are being violated and broadcast for the public to see with their own eyes.I for one am very tired of"good ole boy"politics! I think this bold statements made here qualifies that system for investigation.
She's had several hearings, and I thought was interesting is that AMY uh humm - a law school grad "Plead the Fifth" and she would not answer questions, she "Plead the Fifth" I think only people in a civil custody action who have hurt their children would "Plead the Fifth". I think Amy is a fake in every way we look at it. The most telling aspect for me is the issue of the medicine, when both she and her child had strep throat, she took the money meant for the child and medicated herself, and made the child beg on the streets even though the child had insurance. At that time it was game over for AMY, how could Jonah not win custody. Amy thought she had an ephipany portray Jonah as deadbeat dad, but the New-Express found proof of the health insurance and the money that Amy was getting from Jonah to care for the children each month. So, now Amy wants a fair hearing and under her logic a fair hearing is Judge who will ignore the above described event, the voodoo event, the haloween event, running off with the kids and being chased by the police event, and Amy recorded the headbutt event while emotionally torturing of her child for the whole world to hear. The only thing that is more disturbing is that if you are a normal person why are you spurring Amy on knowing that she is most likely mentally ill, and she might just possibly be a satanist.
opinion

Lexington, KY

#102 Sep 22, 2013
2Cents wrote:
<quoted text>She's had several hearings, and I thought was interesting is that AMY uh humm - a law school grad "Plead the Fifth" and she would not answer questions, she "Plead the Fifth" I think only people in a civil custody action who have hurt their children would "Plead the Fifth". I think Amy is a fake in every way we look at it. The most telling aspect for me is the issue of the medicine, when both she and her child had strep throat, she took the money meant for the child and medicated herself, and made the child beg on the streets even though the child had insurance. At that time it was game over for AMY, how could Jonah not win custody. Amy thought she had an ephipany portray Jonah as deadbeat dad, but the New-Express found proof of the health insurance and the money that Amy was getting from Jonah to care for the children each month. So, now Amy wants a fair hearing and under her logic a fair hearing is Judge who will ignore the above described event, the voodoo event, the haloween event, running off with the kids and being chased by the police event, and Amy recorded the headbutt event while emotionally torturing of her child for the whole world to hear. The only thing that is more disturbing is that if you are a normal person why are you spurring Amy on knowing that she is most likely mentally ill, and she might just possibly be a satanist.
Then I guess a hearing in another court of her choosing with that said and acceptable evidence won t matter??? As I have stated many times on her behalf?She must have some kind of grounds because she has won enough decisions that she is now in the higher courts and they re in her favor so far!
Amy is 666

Georgetown, KY

#103 Sep 22, 2013
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Then I guess a hearing in another court of her choosing with that said and acceptable evidence won t matter??? As I have stated many times on her behalf?She must have some kind of grounds because she has won enough decisions that she is now in the higher courts and they re in her favor so far!
1. Good Friday/Passover of 2006, Amy Harms Child in Public / News Express Documents Event, Pikeville, Ky.

2. Amy Records Child Resisting VooDoo Of Family Dog By Amy, Court Record Louisville, Ky.

3. Amy Uses Halloween as a means to commit a Bad Fraud against her son, she is later sued over this event by her son, Count II of Lawsuit Shelby County, Ky.

Does it seem as though Amy believes in injuring her own children to satisfy an occult audience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min another viewer 166,296
Eric C Conn movie 15 min Cheese for all 38
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 22 min Harry 20
why are husbands so hateful to thier wives (Jul '11) 1 hr EvSim 67
Ray Ray still has his magic 1 hr Ray Su cks 32
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 3 hr Medic 22
Riot In Virginia 5 hr chicago democrats 18
Keith Justice for Pike Co. sheriff (Oct '09) 13 hr Plead Guilty 82

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages