Zack Stevens sues his mother

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Zack, here are a couple of facts you should know before tomorrows hearing in Shelby County where you sued me.

First, I am not angry at you. I know your father put you up to it.

Second, your father knew about a lawsuit pending in federal court from January 2013. This of course was months before you sued me at the end of April 2013. He just got served by federal marshals and had to answer it. So the reason he pushed you into the lawsuit was to try to harm me emotionally so I would be too depressed to follow through on the lawsuit.

Third, I also found out that a $15,000 dollar check that your father knew about from one of two lawsuits in 2001 against the Floyd County Schools. I never got the check. Your grandmother screened my mail and must have given it to your dad to cash. This was another reason he pushed you into the lawsuit. He wants me so depressed that I cannot get a criminal investigation going on him, and the person I suspect who helped him spent the $15,000.

Fourth, Justin Corey Hamilton cannot ethically represent you under the attorney ethic rules. He knows this. He is a law association with your father where it clearly states your father is a witness.

I love you and your brother and hope you are doing well. I have left you in God's hands these years, as I am forced to do. If the Judge makes you testify tomorrow, just tell the complete truth.

Love you, Mom.
Sammy

Inez, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Your not gonna make him like you ,by putting this on topix!
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Who said anything about making Zack like me?

This is the only way I can communicate with him. If he doesn't like it he can pick up the phone and tell me to stop. That hasn't happened.

Sammy, the problem is that Jonah Lee Stevens is an abuser. Smart men don't beat up their victims, they abuse them emotionally, financially, and manipulate them.

Right now Zack's father is controlling Zack through finances, emotions, and manipulation.

Sammy, if you really know Zack then you know he is probably keeping his real feelings to himself. I know Zack hates this whole situation, hates the lawsuit, and hates the drama.

But what can I do? I don't have options and neither does Zack or Tucker. We are stuck with this abuser until the legal authorities man up and do something about him.
Bobby

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Amy wrote:
Who said anything about making Zack like me?
This is the only way I can communicate with him. If he doesn't like it he can pick up the phone and tell me to stop. That hasn't happened.
Sammy, the problem is that Jonah Lee Stevens is an abuser. Smart men don't beat up their victims, they abuse them emotionally, financially, and manipulate them.
Right now Zack's father is controlling Zack through finances, emotions, and manipulation.
Sammy, if you really know Zack then you know he is probably keeping his real feelings to himself. I know Zack hates this whole situation, hates the lawsuit, and hates the drama.
But what can I do? I don't have options and neither does Zack or Tucker. We are stuck with this abuser until the legal authorities man up and do something about him.
I don't know anything about Jonah Lee Stevens but if he is half the nut job you are then these kids are in for some long years of counseling.
Hanson

Van Lear, KY

#5 Aug 6, 2013
All I can say is, Thank God, you are not my mom. Putting your personal life on this site and calling out people. You may be liable for slander.... If not true.

I feel sorry for your children for going though this and all this being put on this gossip site
opinion

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2013
If anyone would do some research?They would see she does have a reason to call them out.I would have to consider the act of that stevens lawyer an overkill!! Its time for everyone to give this lady a little support for a chance to see her children and let those lawyers pay for some of those crooked connections.If these allegations are real?On both sides?Why does nt everyone submit to a polygraph that is overseen by the federal and an agreed reading with an outcome based on results?That would be the end of any future trouble for everyone if there is in fact any crooked dealings!iT IS A FAR TOO WELL KNOWN FACT THAT HERE IN THE BOONIES?It is in fact who you know!
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#7 Aug 6, 2013
It's just Jonah Lee Stevens pretending to be Hanson and Bobby. Guess his techie bro taught him how to hide his IP address.

Notice the threat, "liable for slander". What, you are going to sue me again Jonah?? I don't think so.

Also, the hearing is for 9:00 a.m. in Shelby County. I wonder if Jonah is going to be chicken poop and not show up?
Bobby

Providence, UT

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Amy wrote:
It's just Jonah Lee Stevens pretending to be Hanson and Bobby. Guess his techie bro taught him how to hide his IP address.
Notice the threat, "liable for slander". What, you are going to sue me again Jonah?? I don't think so.
Also, the hearing is for 9:00 a.m. in Shelby County. I wonder if Jonah is going to be chicken poop and not show up?
No Amy I'm not this Jonah person.I was just stating my opinion.I know that to every side of a situation that there are two sides to a story.I don't know either of you and just in my opinion didnt think kids should be dragged through topix to make a point.Amy I don't know what has been done to you in the past by this Jonah but if this person is keeping you from seeing your kids then by all means fight until there is nothing left in you.Kids are smarter than people think and one day yours will want to see you and make contact.I will leave you with this Good Luck in this and may God Bless you as you go through this.Keep your head up and never give up.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Thanks Bobby. Yea, I don't like having to contact my kids on topix either but that is the only way I am allowed to.

My ex husband is an attorney. In 2001, he, two judges, two circuit court clerks, and couple of attorneys engaged in sham simulated legal proceedings pretening to hold a legitimate hearing in a dvo. There was no jurisdiction.

The Judge gave my kids to a woman, whose name the judge didn't know to put in the order.

Then a few years later after I graduated from law school and they were afraid I was going to found out about the sham. It is also criminal what they did.

Being denied access to the courts by the county attorney, my kids not having health insurance [attorney dad would stop paying it without telling me] not being allowed to get KCHIP for my kids, spending 40% of my monthly income on health bills for me and my two kids cause when they were with their dad, he wouldn't make them finish their antibiotics for strep throat- and me and the kids stayed sick with it as a result.

After nearly a year of this hell, I did something outrageous and marched in public with a sign begging for forty dollars to buy my sons medicine because I didn't have the money to buy it.

I was convicted of domestic violence for marching in public with a sign by the same judge who committed the crime of the sham proceeding years prior.

Then I got railroaded in court. Jonah had family friend Shereena Hamilton, a social worker to make two separate false findings against me and put me on a child abusers list so I couldn't work.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Jonahs childhood friend Howard Keith Hall who denied me access to the court and wouldn't prosecute child support or health insurance ..... Hall typed up a false warrant for my arrest.

GET THIS PIKE COUNTY, Hall committed a felony by doing this because Hall wrote the warrant in such a way stating that Boldman Freewill Baptist Church was in Pike County. We all know this is a lie.

Then Jonah's other friend Rick Bartley still took it to the grand jury although the special judge dismissed it. I testified, and the grand jury refused to indict me.

The confidential social worker findings about me were placed on the internet so I found out about them and won two administrative hearings and got my named cleared. The damage was already done, because it was told to everyone but you don't see Shereena Hamilton taking out an advertisement in the paper to undo the harm she did to my reputation.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#11 Aug 7, 2013
So then the legal system itself basically extorted my children ..... meaning as long I tried to fight for my rights, they have kept my children from me.

Honestly Bobby, I don't think there is a single real Christian in Pikeville, and certainly not any of the judges. They all know what has happened but not one will do the right thing.

So I am left with just trusting God to take care of my boys, and communicating with them on topix.

Shame on Pike County judges and attorneys. You know every word I have typed is the truth. Shame on you.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#12 Aug 7, 2013
Sorry for venting everyone.

I love my sons and miss them very much. I know this hearing is stressful on Zack, and he hates it. I hate this situation too. It has upset me more than I realized.

Just, enough is enough already.
betty

Stanford, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2013
Amy wrote:
Sorry for venting everyone.

I love my sons and miss them very much. I know this hearing is stressful on Zack, and he hates it. I hate this situation too. It has upset me more than I realized.

Just, enough is enough already.
What happened with the trial? Was justice served?
Amy

Orlando, FL

#16 Sep 7, 2013
Betty, it will never go to trial. It was only filed to harass me and keep me from speaking with Zack. Because he represented by Jamie Hamilton's brother,.... I can't talk to him.

The only Judge Hickman, well we call him Chuckie when he is off the bench ..... the only reason he hasn't thrown it out is because Frankfort is right next door to Shelby County and he has gotten phone calls .....

But I will say this Betty, the federal stuff is getting really interesting.
Bob

Atlanta, GA

#17 Sep 7, 2013
Amy wrote:
Betty, it will never go to trial. It was only filed to harass me and keep me from speaking with Zack. Because he represented by Jamie Hamilton's brother,.... I can't talk to him.
The only Judge Hickman, well we call him Chuckie when he is off the bench ..... the only reason he hasn't thrown it out is because Frankfort is right next door to Shelby County and he has gotten phone calls .....
Amy keep on keeping on.Good luck in all this and may God Bless you.
Amy

Orlando, FL

#18 Sep 7, 2013
Thank you for encouragement Bob.

People think God is like a supernatural santa claus, and if your life isn't perfect that you don't have God's grace on your life. That is simply not true.

God's grace is that peace I have, even when my heart breaks when missing Zack and Tucker. Grace see's me through the storm; Grace allows the storm knowing that I will pass through it a better person at the end.

And a side note, completely turning the Kentucky Courts upside down is just the sprinkles on top!:)
betty

Stanford, KY

#19 Sep 7, 2013
Amy wrote:

Hope things are righted so you can see your children. Doesn't matter how old they are , they're still our babies
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#20 Sep 9, 2013
The Courts are just slow to admit they have done something wrong. Then poof, one morning like maybe this morning the Chief Justice is going to wake up, smell the coffee, get contacted by his attorney of things filed today and realize its only looking worse for him. And then, issue a order making everything right.

Yes, they are still my babies and I love them just as much as today as then. That love never goes away.

Thank you Betty, your words are right on.
Amy

Apopka, FL

#21 Sep 10, 2013
I just had to share the good news. The Federal Judge just granted a motion for me that was just filed yesterday. This is amazing news because it means my case received first priority from this Federal Judge.

Thank you so much everybody for your prayers. We might never know why it's taken so long for them to be answered, but they are being answered. And keep praying, especially for favor for me in the federal courts.

Zack, Tucker, I love you two so very much.

Mom
Theothersister

United States

#22 Sep 10, 2013
Amy wrote:
Jonahs childhood friend Howard Keith Hall who denied me access to the court and wouldn't prosecute child support or health insurance ..... Hall typed up a false warrant for my arrest.
GET THIS PIKE COUNTY, Hall committed a felony by doing this because Hall wrote the warrant in such a way stating that Boldman Freewill Baptist Church was in Pike County. We all know this is a lie.
Then Jonah's other friend Rick Bartley still took it to the grand jury although the special judge dismissed it. I testified, and the grand jury refused to indict me.
The confidential social worker findings about me were placed on the internet so I found out about them and won two administrative hearings and got my named cleared. The damage was already done, because it was told to everyone but you don't see Shereena Hamilton taking out an advertisement in the paper to undo the harm she did to my reputation.
Pike co. courts are crooked judge Coleman the worst I have ever seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Perfect storm 136,111
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Kyboy 25,863
Our Great Pike County Paper 3 hr Paper 1
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 24,049
dr. manning 4 hr patient 6
Creed T (Jan '14) 5 hr woman in Red 26
Why do women fart during sex? (Nov '09) 5 hr Badiwuz 304
2016 Election 15 hr pikecopublican 24
dr. james hurley Fri Cindy call me 11
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance