Name Sourse of Electricity

Name Sourse of Electricity

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

No Need for Coal

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Name sources of electricity other than Coal.

Water
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Wind
Justice

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Solar
Geo Thermal
Nuclear
Cold Fusion
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Natural Gas
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 5, 2013
This is all true.But coal is the cheapest way to create electricity.FACT!!!
GOP told you

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 5, 2013
surface miner wrote:
This is all true.But coal is the cheapest way to create electricity.FACT!!!
I love coal but think Hydro is cheaper. If only we had more big rivers. Instead I want Obama's MSHA and his EPA to lay off the coal industry and stop 'getting even' for the region voting against a tyrant named Hussein.
tesla

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
tesla was able to get electricity out of the air and the ground.that is free energy but the gubment and the big companies will never allow it
wtf

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
GOP told you wrote:
<quoted text>I love coal but think Hydro is cheaper. If only we had more big rivers. Instead I want Obama's MSHA and his EPA to lay off the coal industry and stop 'getting even' for the region voting against a tyrant named Hussein.
Ky is stupid and Coal is in big trouble.
DonewhatIcould

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
tesla wrote:
tesla was able to get electricity out of the air and the ground.that is free energy but the gubment and the big companies will never allow it
Tesla first wanted it to be free .Guess what happen "
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Coal is dead, you ignorant hillbillies, might as well face the fact and move on. Move on now before you fall even further behind the country.
ol groundhog

Pikeville, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Early Cuyler wrote:
Coal is dead, you ignorant hillbillies, might as well face the fact and move on. Move on now before you fall even further behind the country.
couldnt you get your point across about your dislike of coal, without using derogatory terms and hateful words
might as well face the fact, if your argument is weak, you have to resort to name calling.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
ol groundhog wrote:
<quoted text>couldnt you get your point across about your dislike of coal, without using derogatory terms and hateful words
might as well face the fact, if your argument is weak, you have to resort to name calling.
I am not in a debate here, there is nothing to debate. Coal is dead and never coming back. The faster you brainwashed hicks understand that, the better off you will be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min CriminalForever 158,056
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,677
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr FYI 35,609
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 3,598
Pike County Detention Center 3 hr Dan 3
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,199
Pea and Wee PLLC 5 hr smh 20

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages