Old Saybrook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Actually - they DO REQUIRE a credit card when you register -beware !!!
Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
. Yes they do!
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Jessy wrote:
Zbiddy is a penny auction site and you have to purchase bid package to place bids on the auction. They never ask for credit card while registering. If you have any doubt or issue then contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509
. Yes they do!! Thts when I said. "F this" and didn't use it
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Tina wrote:
I really think some people just like to complain instead of actually watching. It is not a scam. I just won a bunch of stuff and all i paid was 20.00. You need to have an open mind and be PATENT.
ok nd how many bids u purchase?
Trikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Jason Bay wrote:
Bull howdy. You cant register without giving your credit card info. That is what sent me looking for more information. Giving your credit card information just to look around should be a red falg to everyone!
Lynda

Norridgewock, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

ck my earlier post I got all my money back
don

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I went zbiddy just to see what it was signed up to look at the items. The next thing I know my credit card was charged $99.00 for bidding credits. Since I was charged for the credits I thought I may as well try it. What a farce everytime you bid someone else bids and the seconds start all over. How do you know that the bids are not false bids. I have been to regular auctions where I knew there were house bidders. when they ended up winning the item I would go in to the next auction and that exact item was still there. I QUIT
Dondonbigd

Portsmouth, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

yes i keep buying bid to win serval item when i looked i had invested over $200.00 in a few item
i also notice when you get close to winning the
they change and moved the item so the bid will go up i was sucked IN REAL BAD SO FARWELL Z-BIDDY I AM
OUT WITH YALL.
djfunk

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I bought a monitor for $3.13. I took me 45 bids to win it which is 45 times $0.60 per bid equals $27. It also cost $20 to ship it, for a grand total of $50.13 for a 22 inch LED monitor...that would be about 66% off the prices I've compared it to. Not a bad deal I think. Do the math people...
djfunk

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Oh and I won the 45 bids for about $5...
Donald bellamy

Soldotna, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Zbiddy Is a scam
chills

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Auctions are a real pain in the whatever. Unless there is a $ minimum bid along with a time limit for it, it becomes something else. Chance!!!! This Zbiddy, does appear to belong to Overstock. Their old auction was closed and replaced with zBiddy. Very cleaver. All the rules are spelled out and the math for your costs can be figured out. I do believe the bids are 60cents and the item goes up 1cent per bid. You can figure it out from there. The contract is that you buy bids and must use them first before the free ones kick in. The problem appears to be when the bidding ends. Is it controlled or is it open until their (zbiddy) needs are met. They can drain your purchase of bids with out knowing if you had a chance.
PS. look at he option to purchase the product at retail, should you want to, at the end of a bidding.
chills

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

PS Look at the adds to the right. CIT Bank is willing to give you .45% fie $1000, and charge you 13+% for your Credit card.
Perhaps the auction falls in that category.
Rick

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

So I just did some quick math on a current item its a laptop worth 2000 dollars this auction has a max price stuck at .82 cents and has been going for around 22 days and if a bid comes in every say 10 seconds 24/7 for that long even at say 50 cents a bid its well over 14 million dollars wow merry x-mas z-biddy
scams wrote:
I had gone to craigslist looking for a particular camera that I wanted. I found one at a great price; but was unsure of where the item was located and contacted the seller. They finally replied and stated that someone had just picked up the last camera; but that they wanted to share with me where they found three of them at such a "great deal". They then proceeded to tell me that they found them at Zbiddy.com and how easy it was to win there.
Fortunately I read the following before I checked around on the internet before I decided to sign up there:
"I was in the verge of buying bid points to be able to place a bid on an iPad ,which was already up by $97 something, still going on. Just thinking if i bought a bid points of 250, this will cost me $115.00. Doing the math, 250 bids for a penny a bid has a value of $2.50. If the items bid price has reached over a $100 mark, the item has already a value of $4,600 (700+- retail price) which goes straight to the pocket of Zbiddy, and the winning bidder has to pay for the bid price. Such a rip off. Considering that you want the item you're bidding on, you wont stop til you drop, and you get ripped off without knowing. Please check your math, correct me if i am wrong. Luckily, i backed out before having giving out my credit card information. Why is this kind of modus operandi allowed?"
Now I am wondering if the person on craigslist was somehow part of the scam too??

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

djfunk wrote:
I bought a monitor for $3.13. I took me 45 bids to win it which is 45 times $0.60 per bid equals $27. It also cost $20 to ship it, for a grand total of $50.13 for a 22 inch LED monitor...that would be about 66% off the prices I've compared it to. Not a bad deal I think. Do the math people...

So...are you paid by the post or do you get a flat fee for trolling this bullshit?
Jennifer

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

it's totally scam website. i lost my $99 for just sign up. I called them and asked and they make up for me by sending me a $100 gas voucher, but guess what? you just can use $10/week and have to fill their form plus gas receipt and buy stamp to send to them and then wait 3-4 weeks to get your rebate $10...I learn my lesson already...now i just think like i am unlucky and lost the money to feel better...BE AWARE AND STAY AWAY!
croomlady

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I purchased a VISA gift for $50 and the cost to me was about $2.00 I gave it to my neice for her bday and much to my surprise she couldn't use it. 1) I was charged a $2.50 processing fee from Zbiddy, plus a shipping fee. 2) like most credit gift card companies, VISA deducts a fee ($3) every 30 days after the card is 6 months old. 3)When I called VISA, they said they could issue me a new card minus the $5 service fee, the 3 month worth of fees after the card was 6 months old. In my case the card was now 9months past expiration totally $9 less than it value. So VISA reisused a new card at the value of $35 4) Then I called Zbiddy and they said "don't worry we will check into this UNUSUAL event and call you back. I had to call them of course 1 week later. They said they would send me another, brand new gift card. Yep, another card came alright.....but it was the same situation all over again and again.

These people are very clever. They tell you that you are getting a real deal, but in the end I ended up with $30 for a card that should have been $50. This "event" took over a month to resolve.
eborge

Middleburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

For all of you out there debating on whether or not to sign up, I am here to tell you the honest truth. I do not work for Zbiddy, nor am I "compensated" to write this. I heard about Zbiddy, and its cheap prices, and me having a very tight budget I was so excited. I was warned to do my research before I signed up. So I did. And I read a bunch of reviews with people complaining that they didnt win anything, so it has to be a scam. You are never guaranteed that you will win. The site does not say that anywhere. So, I decided to not listen to those people, who were obviously just upset that they didnt get that iPad for 40 bucks, and sign up. I figured, at worst, Im only losing 15 for the sign up. But since then, I have won three auctions. I was smart, only used six bids, and won them at great prices. I got a $25 gift card for $0.36, a $50 gift card for $1.86, and a 5 day, four night vacation to florida, with hotel accommodations paid, for $1.39. I am here to say that I made the right choice, and if you are smart enough to know how to bid in an auction, this site could work for you. But it is not a scam, although it is not for everyone either.
QueenB

Lawrenceville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I got the exact same e-mail from a seller on Craigslist. Thanks for this post. I asked them to let me know when they got the next 3 and I'd buy it from them and they can continue to take advantage of the deals they are getting from zbiddy. People are so crazy and always trying to take advantage of others. Thanks again for this post.
usually smarter than this

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Onelove wrote:
So whats going on with zbiddy is a scam or not ...
definitely a scam! I almost never get taken because I rarely trust anything, but I guess I must have been tired. They DO ask for credit card info when registering. I did it at 3am on black friday when it broke into some site or other where i was Christmas shopping. Too tired to think straight i accidentally bought a bid package without even realizing it. figured i was screwed, i tried to get my money's worth, but failed. bid on cheap things and did little buyouts, but looking at my bank statement, the numbers are not adding up! I went back to the site to make sure. I checked my history and sure enough, THEY HAVE BEEN RIPPING ME OFF WITH EXTRA CHARGES FROM THE BEGINNING AND I TOLD THE BANK IT WAS OK, BECAUSE I KNEW I MADE THE PURCHASES! Of course that was BEFORE I saw all the extra charges!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
paris cowboy =music 8 min Pale Rider 4,606
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min LMS 128,056
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min LMS 144,996
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 min LMS 26,177
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 36 min LMS 16,111
who was the woman selling stuff across from l&m... 2 hr wondering 1
looking for vaction compaion female only 4 hr Patricks daddy 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search