Beck

Paradise, CA

#85 Nov 8, 2012
I "won" 2 magazine subscriptions. Never got them. Called them twice and they said give it more time. That was 6 months ago. A full on $100 loss. I gave up. x%$#
Jason Firestone

Saint Paul, MN

#86 Nov 8, 2012
Stay as FAR away from Zbiddy as you can get. It's not exactly a "scam" per se, but very very odd goings on. I did get a couple restaurant cards at a discount ok, BUT they didn't email me with the certificate numbers, and you can buy the discounts YOURSELF at restaurant.com without the bid price, or hassle.
Bid on a camera which arrived late, wrong color, but as advertized, again no email process as they promise. Then the clincher They are auctioning Dell Vostros that they don't have. I won one of these auctions and had 2 weeks of trouble, and back and forth with CS at Zbiddy. Each time I called, they had a different story. 1. "oh, shipping will call you in a few minutes", 2. "oh shipping will call in 24 hours", 3, "oh shipping will call in 48 hours". I said screw it, reverse the transaction, and they went ballistic. Fortunately I had used my VISA Card, and they were very helpful, and I reported them for fraudulent use of the VISA card system.Don't even THINK of having anything to do with this crappy outfit. In the end there are better auction places, and by the time you're done, it's not worth the time and trouble.
Very very very BAD experience. Buyer beware.
Charles

Mumbai, India

#87 Nov 9, 2012
I received my magazine subscription that zbiddy shipped.
Freak

Dover, FL

#88 Nov 10, 2012
Scam... plausible....
Scheme.....plausible.....
Shady Business.....Confirmed.....
Legit..... Definitely Not.......

Anyone that doesn't know you and wants to share their secrets is shady. So my shady story was to buy an IPAD for a really good price on craigs. I got the following email.

The Bait

The ad on craigs listed a really good ipad new in box, pic and all. Said they got it from work and already had an ipad so they are selling this one. Makes sense because just about every corporate company are offering ipads for free with some sort of training or what not.

The Switch - Shady Email

Hey there, sorry this item sold but I can tell you how I got 4 of them for really cheap, go to "A shady link to zbiddy" and have fun.

I am not even sure if this kinda advertising is even legal. It is definitely against craigslist policy and is definitely shady. BBB rating is a C-, why would you do business with a C- rating?

Facts from the BBB

Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that lowered Ecom Interactive, LLC's rating include:

Length of time business has been operating.
36 serious complaints filed against business.
Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.
Factors that raised Ecom Interactive, LLC's rating include:

Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
Response to 306 complaint(s) filed against business.
Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
CD-Lexington

Versailles, KY

#89 Nov 11, 2012
STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a scam. It is a scheme. The bids are real. The products are real. THEIR profits are real. Its all about making money. Doesn't matter what the ending price goes for because YOU are not investing all of the "$4,600". The point IS that YOU make roughly about 10 to 15 bids paying the $2.50 per bid for the product. Zbiddy just makes a hefty profit off of the pyramid bid they created for each product. If you read the fine print it will tell you everything about fees, but if you come to your own assumptions and jump right in and then accuse them of being a scam......well, then you never did your homework.
Perfect - well stated, you saved my from writing and explanation. When considering the total cost to the purchaser, as long as new items can be purchased for a fraction of their retail price - who cares how much money zbiddy makes? I hope they remain profitable, therefore they stay in business so we can take advantage of their service. In the business world we call this a "win - win situation"....
confused

Richmond, VA

#90 Nov 12, 2012
I still don't understand the whole concept. How do they cheat us? Do you even win anything?
A few Bucks poorer

Mesa, AZ

#91 Nov 13, 2012
I won mostly coupons for reduced prices on various restaurants across the country the bid average out of pocket approximately $ 7.00 I was to receive 5 each of 25.00 and 50.00 Giftcards I recieved only 4 via email.I till this day do not understand why there is shipping and handling charges as all they did e mail me a voucher number at that with 9 missing items though I was charged for ALL of them.After two weeks of waiting I called there cutomer service and finally I hope that part is straightened out.I as all of you feel strongly that this company needs to be closed but I guess as long as there is people dumb enough the site stays open to attract us Dummies .... I have over 200 bids I will sell to the highest Bidder just kidding I gladly will give them away for free.
A few bucks poorer..........
cheryl Ruppert

Jacksonville, FL

#92 Nov 14, 2012
If this is the same scam as Zeek rewards, then yes the guy on craigslist is an affiliate of the company. They also scammed people into investing in the company and then selling bids. Making astronomical amounts of money. Turned out to be a pyramid scam as well as a big scam on bids. SEC came in a shut them down. Name is so close to Zeek rewards, I can't help wondering if this bastard has just reopened under a new name. Beware and pass the info out to all you know. STAY away from penny auctions. The only people making a profit is the guy at the top.
Brittany

Detroit, MI

#93 Nov 14, 2012
I just signed up with Zbiddy and I have never brought bids. I just spin the wheel everytime. I did just win 2 Night Bahamas Cruise for Two Adults for 50 dollars and I have got my information in my e-mail. I'm now just waitimg on a travel agent to contact me. I dont really understand how it's a scam or what i need to watch. Maybe because I'm new but it looks like the only problem that everybody is having is buying bids which is something I dont do
checked

Sikeston, MO

#94 Nov 15, 2012
Jessy wrote:
Zbiddy is a penny auction site and you have to purchase bid package to place bids on the auction. They never ask for credit card while registering. If you have any doubt or issue then contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509
I was checking out the site, got suspicious typed in a google search for zbiidy scam and found this umm not sure where you looked but the first thing the asked was my credit card info
louraine morales

Quezon, Philippines

#95 Nov 15, 2012
zbiddy is not a scam.. make sure you read TERMS AND CONDITIONS :)
billy

Ozark, AL

#96 Nov 19, 2012
Zbiddy is a ripp off it is a scam just like dealday.com you get charged even if you don't buy anything. the web page looks like you can get a deal however, when you give out your credit card number then you are directed to another bid site. there the prices are higher than Wal-Mart. If you don't cancel your your card to them then they bill you every month $39.99 what a scam. DEALDAY IS THE WORST. ZBIDDY IS A BIG SCAM. DO THE MATH THEY ,IF THEY SELL MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST ON YOUR ENTERING THEIR WEB PAGE. STAY AWAY. KEEP YOUR CREDIT CARD IN YOUR POCKET.
Debbie

Atlanta, GA

#97 Nov 19, 2012
Hi - anyone want to take over my account on ZBIDDY.COM ? I won 165 bids and owe them $$$ I dont want to pay them cause i dont see anything i want. If you want to take over my account and pay me 28.00 Ill give you my email address and password and its all yours. Thats .16 a bid. good deal consider they are selling them for .55 cents.
Please reply here if you are interested. thanks
zania langley

Moreno Valley, CA

#98 Nov 19, 2012
So your telling me z bidy is scam? Well we thank you for your info.
pat

Mcminnville, TN

#99 Nov 19, 2012
I gave these people my CC# They charged me $99.00 and I got nothing.I never bid on anything.My question is what did I pay for?
Forewarned

United States

#100 Nov 19, 2012
I called Zbiddy they are scam. Read the terms and conditions. They do not use Paypal. That was a red flag for me.
Forewarned

United States

#101 Nov 19, 2012
The terms and conditions states that use banks out of the country. What more do you to know?
Rational Rebel

Candler, NC

#102 Nov 19, 2012
Brittany wrote:
I just signed up with Zbiddy and I have never brought bids. I just spin the wheel everytime. I did just win 2 Night Bahamas Cruise for Two Adults for 50 dollars and I have got my information in my e-mail. I'm now just waitimg on a travel agent to contact me. I dont really understand how it's a scam or what i need to watch. Maybe because I'm new but it looks like the only problem that everybody is having is buying bids which is something I dont do
Sure hope your cruise ship is seaworthy and you get your money's worth. Be sure to take working life jackets with you.
regina

South Gate, CA

#103 Nov 20, 2012
i have never paid for bid i just keep sping the wheel everyday, never the less, i tryed to bid on a couple of things but never won :(.then they cap items at a certan price ,like 1 doller, or 3 dollers for a 4,599$$$ 3D tv, and i noticed they would be bidding early in the morning, then i would go back at the night and people would STILL be bidding on the same item,maby over 10,000 bid at a penny a peice they know whet there doing,they aint stupied,but they think we are. sucks but what can you do? NOT BID!
ticked off

Bryan, OH

#104 Nov 20, 2012
I was directed to Zbiddy when i was surfing. I looked at the site and registered. I had to give them my credit card info to register when they said registering was free. I then immediately got an email thanking me for my order of 250 bids for $99! I immediately sent them an email and said I was only registering to check out the site, I had no intention of bidding nor buying bids....now I have to wait 24 - 48 hours for their response...I'm guessing I won't be getting a response! Anyone else have the same thing?? I won't be joining because I watched the site...as a bid got under 15 seconds, someone bid again and time started over. It has been repeating the 15 seconds for over an hour now. Seems like just a way to jack up bids. Also they say to look at closed bids to see approx how many bids an item took to win. I have yet to find that section of closed bids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrogance Bulling of Pikeville HS 8 min truth out 5
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min hollerrat 12,719
Landmark Inn 23 min james beard 2
Mitch is for Mitch 55 min Mitch is for Mitch 1
Freeloading Mitch McConnell 1 hr Mitch is for Mitch 6
1st BLOOD MOON = Isis + Ebola So What's Next i... 1 hr War Not Words 26
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 5,235
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 1 hr vote for me 35
The First To Fall ??? 1 hr War Not Words 8
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 3 hr cubby2424 62