Welland, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

I registered on Zbiddy then went out of site because I decided I didn't want to participate. The next thing I know there was a $100 charge on my credit card. I called, and my 2 minute wait turned out to be more than 49 minutes before I finally hung up. I tried again another day and the same thing happened. I went to live chat to ask for my money back. Victoria told me that she would give me $69.01 back and a $150 gas voucher and in the same breath, when I said no, I just want my money back that they took, she said she had not authority to give back any money.

They do say that you can print your conversation after you log out and/or it will go to your e-mail (I needed it to call my credit card company.)Neither happened. I e-mailed at least 5 more times to get my voucher and they say contact the friendly service dept. and someone will help. Well again, another hour wait and still not answer and still no card or the money they took. I'm still trying to get my money back. It's been over 2 weeks. THEY SUCK!
Andy

Avondale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

I just received a similar email after replying to a craigslist post for an ipad 2. It said that "some old lady just picked it up" and then went on to describe how she got two of them on Zbiddy for $125. Thankfully when I went to ZBiddy, Chrome gave me a warning about trustworthyness so I googled the return address and found nothing and then googel zbiddy craigslist scam and found this thread of posts. Bottom line; Zbiddy is a scam.
frank

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

disagree wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, it is a rather questionable "scheme". I wouldn't advise anyone to go their site and bid on anything. Apparently there are many others that feel the same way if you do a google search on the complaints.
http://bonniemcdonough.com/zbiddy/
Yes It,s a scam When you get down to the last 10 seconds, every time a penny (.60) is bid, the timer increases. You could spend
many min. bidding the last 10 seconds. THAT'S A SCAM
Ebayisthebest

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Zbiddy seems fishy...quibids.com is NOT a scam, but a type of gambling. Ebay is the trustiest bidding site.
anon

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I just started and it appears you can do free bids and get bid packages at much reduced prices; if you stop bidding if they go hi, but if you see others bidding on an item just wait or move on to something else. I can see many ways that they are making tremendous profits when there are a lot of bids!
Ben
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

sexy leprechan wrote:
all of these bullcrap sites are scams, or u just keep buying bid points and the item u want always get outbidded by someone else
if u want these products, save for them, the money u are wasting by giving it to these scam artists could be going to a savings to purchase the items or lay them away or even to finance them, alot of rent to own places, while they do charge about triple interest, do sell these products and its alot better knowing u will actually own the product than just gambling your money away

You people don't even know what a scam is, a scam is when you pay money and there is no possible chance of getting something is return. With penny aictions you have a resonable chance of winning which makes it legal and not worth of been called a scam.
charlie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
I just saw this site for the first time today. As I registered they DID ask for CC info. I researched before I finished my new account and found too many bad reviews... you must work for zbiddy for making this false claim!
Susan

Brawley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Also note, the cards for Priceline Holet Discounts are a complete joke. I won one in an auction and remembered after searching for a hotel room for a short trip that I could use the $200 discount card, they would refund me. I went to the site you need to use to find the hotels available and the price is DOUBLE the price I found on the travel website I normally use. Room was $265( 2 nights) total through the website I use and 275 EACH night with the "discount" card. All they do is jack up the price on the room so if you don't research you think you are getting a night free. Real anice
unhappyzbiddyer

Fishkill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not a scam. It is a scheme. The bids are real. The products are real. THEIR profits are real. Its all about making money. Doesn't matter what the ending price goes for because YOU are not investing all of the "$4,600". The point IS that YOU make roughly about 10 to 15 bids paying the $2.50 per bid for the product. Zbiddy just makes a hefty profit off of the pyramid bid they created for each product. If you read the fine print it will tell you everything about fees, but if you come to your own assumptions and jump right in and then accuse them of being a scam......well, then you never did your homework.

So... my father and I spent the grand majority of the day bidding on an iPad for my mother. There was 13 seconds on the clock and people were bidding like crazy. I kid you not we looked at the laptop section for no more than 5 seconds and the bid was over. Not only that but there was a new product in already up to $1.17. So in 5 seconds not only did a zbiddy travel at least 13 seconds in time, but a bunch of people decided to bet on the new product. I am going to go to every review website and tell everyone about this horrible scam.
Wendy

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Went to site zbiddy to sign up to be able to bid you must use a credit card but they do not tell you they automatically charge you $99 to $149. Thank goodness my credit card company blocked their charge. Do not use this site!!!!
Mona

Potwin, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

You can't even get onto their site right now. Not sure why, but I need to find out why I have $99 deducted from my VISA because I did not buy any bid packets, I was under the impression that I got 10 free bids, then it was $.60 per bid after that, and so I did bid on a Dyson Vacuum. I did not bid $99 worth, maybe 13 bids all together. Now I can't even get into their site to find out where and why that $99 was taken out of my account. It gave me an overdraft, too. That really eerks me, now it is $134 for something I didn't even order. Luckily, I see a phone number on the post from July 7, 2012. I will give them a call, maybe I can get through.
Mona

Potwin, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Me again. So I finally got into thier site. Did a live chat, which the gal did end up giving me the number to call, so I called. From what I found out, when you give your CC info, which is optional, I believe they automatically charge your the $99 for the Guaranteed Bid Package of 250 bids, and I believe this is where the scam comes in. You don't order the package, they just do it. Anyway, when it was said and done and the supervisor was "in a meeting" but the guy I talked to did get the chance to talk to the super, I will get $49.50 back, keep my whole 250 bids, and will receive a $100 gift card from any restaurant I choose (hummm have to go to another site to redeem and put in a special code for it) now why would they go to such great lengths to please me if they were NOT doing something wrong here. They do have great things and you do get items for good prices, but really, let me order my own package that I know I can afford. Oh, when I did this, I bid on 2 small bid packages and won them. I bid on them so I would have some bids cheaper than $.60 each, which I also found out from the guy is true, that is about how much they each cost you unless you get a bid package cheaper. I got the 100 for $6.66. Good luck people....
Danny

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

The Craigslist scam is they get so many bids for refering you and having you register to zbiddy. All auction sites are like this and winners get bids if they post a good review of how easy they have won their auctions.
ethos

Sierra Madre, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

i just have a problem with them charging you $99 on the onset. It clearly states on there when you give your credit card number its step 2 for registration not that you are purchasing anything.
tray_space- Durham NC

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Hi all, I read the posts on ZBiddy and I was also charged $99 for no reason. I did not authorize the transaction and, to be honest, cannot afford losing the $$ at this time. Any suggestions to get it back would be helpful.
Crystal

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I think it's funny that most of the people "defending" Zbiddy are from India... hm, just sayin'. When I signed up, I had some "free" bids which I used and won. HOWEVER, I couldn't claim my prize until I HAD to purchase the $15 package. So, I bought the package and checked out my " restaurant.com " voucher... which is messed up because you have to spend almost twice as much as you won! So it's not really a deal. And all the bid packages I won are only good for a certain amount of days... that's BS!
Makayla

Corvallis, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

Reno wrote:
<quoted text> You can can buy a 10 inch tablet for around 140.00 to 150.00 non famous brand with free shipping on most at aliexpress.com I have been using them for years with no problem, make sure you use their escrow service.
If anyone has noticed, don't u realize you can't go off of complaints on the Internet? There is always someone out there who is going to have something bad to say about some company or corporation. Go off of how u feel about it. Try it out and if u don't like it then don't try it again. It's only going to be ur own fault if you lose out on money. So instead of getting pissed off at the company, how about kicking ur self in the ass for losing. It's all experience under ur belt now. get over it and move on, life's to short to care about a couple bucks. Just like gambling, u take a risk everytime. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Tina

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I love zbiddy. I got a free gift and 350 free bids. I only use my bids the last 10-15 seconds of the bidding because I do not want to waist them then when i win a bid I get 25-100 more free bids. I have won 50.00 gift card for .37. You can find great deals, you just need to be patient. The best deals are at night because there are noy that many bidders as there are in the day.
Tina

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I really think some people just like to complain instead of actually watching. It is not a scam. I just won a bunch of stuff and all i paid was 20.00. You need to have an open mind and be PATENT.
Tina

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Makayla wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone has noticed, don't u realize you can't go off of complaints on the Internet? There is always someone out there who is going to have something bad to say about some company or corporation. Go off of how u feel about it. Try it out and if u don't like it then don't try it again. It's only going to be ur own fault if you lose out on money. So instead of getting pissed off at the company, how about kicking ur self in the ass for losing. It's all experience under ur belt now. get over it and move on, life's to short to care about a couple bucks. Just like gambling, u take a risk everytime. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
I agree with you. I have worked many places and there are lots of people that complain about everything. I have nothing but good things to say about zbiddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A sheriff who can not drive 2 min Melvin the Magician 152
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min curious 122,936
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min wtf 138,823
No Boil Water Advisory - Criminal Negligence 6 min Drink of Water Boss 6
Help me sell a Gob Pile 7 min Slim Pickens 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min imposter 81,226
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) 26 min What Now 6
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 2 hr Appalachian Air On Ground 65
•••