Jay

Fargo, ND

#301 Jun 9, 2013
Scaaaammm!!
I just won something that I did NOT win!
They claim to be better than Ebay, what a joke!
At least when you win something on Ebay, you get to keep it. F---rs!
Jay

Fargo, ND

#302 Jun 9, 2013
I wish I checked here first before signing up with that joke of a website.

You know what I think? I think that the person who keeps sending me scam emails claiming to be the "Prince of Nigeria" and willing to give me millions of dollars is the president and CEO of Zbiddy.com
"A bird has got to eat..." Right?

Will the people supporting Zbiddy on here just STOP!
We all know you work for Zbiddy. Your job (as scouts) is to search "zbiddy is a scam" on google, enter the wesbsites which have consumer complaints about them and then leave defensive comments as if zbiddy was Godsend. 99% negative reviews can't be wrong.
Deb

Warsaw, IN

#303 Jun 17, 2013
ZBiddy is a scam....and they do charge your credit card for registering, anyone telling you differently is a stooge for ZBiddy. You don't have to place a bid or even take a look at the merchandise for your CC to get hit.
maddysgrammy

Springfield, MA

#304 Jun 25, 2013
Ha Ha India wrote:
I think it's funny that the only posts here defending zbiddy are from Mumbai, India.
What's that tell you? SCAM!
I "won" an auction for 4night/5days Florida trip. I, too am afraid of what I might "get" when I register for it. Please keep me informed.
WDG

Fort Worth, TX

#305 Jul 1, 2013
Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
Then why am I, at this very moment, looking at the "Step 2 of 2" page of the registration process, that wants all my credit card information? I suspect you're nothing but a shill.
Jain Martin

United States

#306 Jul 24, 2013
You sound like a smarmy person who works for ZBiddy. Who the f*ck reads fine print? unless you have OCD & no life. Splitting hairs defining "scam" vs. "scheme" - neither one has a positive outcome. It's too bad that we even have to do "homework" as you put it. Things like this shouldn't exist that take advantage of people. I may be smart enough to side step these SCAMS but perhaps older people are not. Folks like you will end up where you belong. Stop defending shitty websites that distort clarity & straightforwardness. I cancelled my account after doing my "homework". Good little student.
Refund from ZBiddy

Dallas, TX

#307 Aug 28, 2013
Short story….
Call ZBiddy at 877-924-3390 and request a refund citing the refund policy in their Terms of Service at the bottom of Section 4. Keep saying that you want a full refund and keep citing their Terms of Service over and over until they give in. They will give you a confirmation number for the refund and make them send you a refund confirmation email. Also create a dispute with your credit card company and keep watching your credit card account. Good luck!
Long story….
Signed up for a ZBiddy account today and during the registration process it asked for my credit card info and it said I needed to click submit in order to “finish registering”. I did notice an ad for “250 Bid Pack for $99” but I ignored it. After clicking submit, ZBiddy charged my credit card $99 and that was a total shock! I thought I was only registering on their website, and I did not authorize them to charge my card.
I looked in their Contact Info and hit “Click Here” for a Service Request which gave their contact number which is incorrect. That number is for a home warranty company and the fax number is for a sex chat line. Only after chatting on their website under “Live Chat” did I get ZBiddy’s real number which is 877-924-3390.
I called ZBiddy to speak to a representative and after referring to their “Terms of Service” was I able to get my refund. Under the Terms of Service, Section 4 it states “All payments for bid packages are non-refundable EXCEPT any bid amounts remaining unused on the 1st bid package purchased by a user which qualifies for the ZBiddy Guaranty. The refund will be available for 7 days from the date the user purchased its 1st bid package, provided that the user requests such refund from ZBiddy within such 7 days.” To break that down simply, this means you are entitled to a refund from ZBiddy for all unused bid amounts for 7 days after purchasing so you better act FAST! I got a confirmation number for my refund over the phone as well as I insisted that I receive an email from them stating that my account would be refunded. I stayed on the phone about 5 more mins. until I received the email. So fingers crossed that my credit card will indeed be refunded! After getting off the phone, I logged onto the ZBiddy website and saw that my bid credits were reduced from 250 down to zero and then in a blink of an eye the website logged me out. I tried to log in again but I got a message that said “My account has been suspended.” Hoping that this is a good sign.
Meanwhile I do have a dispute pending with my credit card company. Good luck to you! Hope you get your refund as well!!!
Skeptical

Pittsburgh, PA

#308 Aug 30, 2013
I have had similar issues. Getting the run around when I call them. I have won the restaurant certificate and the link was posted to my email and have since used the. However, they also issued me gas vouchers which I had to return with a gas receipt to be reimbursed. I have yet to receive any rebate. Also, have not received the magazine subscription that I won. They told me that I would have to contact the magazine company to inquire about my subscription. Not sure if scam or not, probably so. But definitely poor poor customer service.
kevin

Sugar Land, TX

#309 Sep 23, 2013
I've been watching a Smart Tv on Zbiddy and every 30 days or so they increase the item by another 30 days, this has happened twice now. I've sent them a complaint to see what they say but I'm sure they will deny the claim. Besides they say the TV is worth 1500.00 retail but Best Buy has it for under 500.00. There information is incorrect as well. Would not recommend this site to anyone, they are scam their customers plus they have nothing to bid on. I don't think they will be around much longer.
joanne

Absecon, NJ

#310 Sep 26, 2013
I just talked my sister out of another site that operates like

z biddy

OMG she almost fell for it.
same exact scam......

I think its call direct buy???
Meg G

Minneapolis, MN

#311 Dec 1, 2013
I thought that I was registering for this site, I read the terms and agreements and it did NOT state that they would take $99 out of my checking account when I registered. They did! When I tried to call the 877-403-6981 that showed up on my statement, it said "your account is locked" in a robot voice.
I emailed the customer service and cited their terms of service that I could get a refund and have not heard back. I sent an email immediately! The number the gentleman listed above is 877-924-3390. and states the same thing as the other number. I did not confirm my account through my email and I hope that that keeps my $99 in pending status until the pending time is over and I will get my money back. SCAM!!!!
CGilbert

Pflugerville, TX

#312 Dec 3, 2013
I did the same thing Zbiddy charge me $99 for a package I didn't accept I tried to contact Zbiddy and never could every time I called the 800 hundred number it kept saying the number is lock. I called my bank and they are working on my behalf and to the ones that says it really work bull I heard that the same people is working on Zbiddy is writing their on comments so watch out.
wonderer13

Charlotte, NC

#313 Dec 8, 2013
Brittany wrote:
I just signed up with Zbiddy and I have never brought bids. I just spin the wheel everytime. I did just win 2 Night Bahamas Cruise for Two Adults for 50 dollars and I have got my information in my e-mail. I'm now just waitimg on a travel agent to contact me. I dont really understand how it's a scam or what i need to watch. Maybe because I'm new but it looks like the only problem that everybody is having is buying bids which is something I dont do

Did you go on the cruise? I just lucked up this morning and I would like your opinon on if this is a deal a dud? My cost is under $50
Marsel

Toronto, Canada

#314 Dec 15, 2013
It's stupid I tyres to register for bidding and it didn't let me I kept clicking and clicking but they said that my zip code was wrong
Man Of God

Sacramento, CA

#315 Dec 20, 2013
I was on Ebay trying to purchase an ipod and looking for smart phones. I clicked on a phone to purchase and it took me to zbiddys website. The next thing I know I AM OUT OFF $99.00. Straight scam. I tried calling to advise them I had no intention to purchase bids. They would no way give my money back offered to give extra bids and a gas card which I never received. Nothing but a scam. I wll be contacting the BBB in regards to this site. It has to be totally illegal. I am waiting for the news story on these guys to blow wide open,
Jack

Montréal, Canada

#316 Dec 23, 2013
Yes they do! Zbiddy is a scam! I got ripped off don't do the same
von

Vallejo, CA

#317 Dec 25, 2013
it happen to me as well ... same story but the difference is i got 49.99 back no gas card anyhow i had my bank called them tald them that the charge was fraud still out 50 dollars
fellforit

East Petersburg, PA

#318 Jan 2, 2014
Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
they ask you for your credit card info and before you can even approve it or back out, the screen pops up with your credit card info and payment. I couldnt find a phone number to call, so I emailed them and reported them to the BBB. we will see if i get my money back! do you work for them because your stupid
J Ward Spendlove

Salt Lake City, UT

#319 Feb 13, 2014
Zbiddy is a scam!!! I won 5 items. was charged for them. Never received them after a month. Contacted them . I was told they were not available any more. I was bidding on a dead horse! They refunded my money but would not refund my bid money. My bid money was more than the retail price of the items..100 bids X .60 =$60 All this is profit to them for doing nothing. What a SCAM.
SA Houston

Killeen, TX

#320 Mar 16, 2014
I was charged $99.00 also and I can not get my funds returned to me or removed. Do be aware they are not an honest email site and they should be taken off the internet. I totally resent losing $99.00 to a company that has no morals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 min living dead girl 21,645
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,358
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 7 min Commissioner Coke... 12
15 Most Charismatic Frontmen Of All Time 7 min living dead girl 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min LMAO 7,128
the expo does it again! 31 min my inspiration 45
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 48 min Courtney 94

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]