paul

Wynnewood, PA

#280 Apr 14, 2013
I was about to sign up but when they asked for CC information I backed off...I then decided to "Check them out" and low and behold it is a scam...thanks to everyone who are alerting people about this site...
Lee

Saint Louis, MO

#281 Apr 14, 2013
Alright. There are a good deal of you that are just screaming fire.

Check my math if you wish.
Each Bid that you purchase costs about 60cents.
(Which is a little high.)

The item you want is going for 40.00 (That's 4000 1 cent bids.)

So that means that they have made

4000x.50 (50 cents, just to account for a little deviation... Here, let's make it 25cents, just to prove the point.)

4000x.25 = 1000$. The item in question? An Ipod that retails for 300-350 tops. SO they make a HUGE profit. You get an Ipod for 40$. You have huge savings.

It's not a scam. It's a clever scheme. You benefit from it, they do.

The whole, "It's impossible to win something." Isn't true either, you're just not patient enough (Or willing to invest enough) to win.

I make my living reselling stuff I win on this site. And I live quite comfortably.

NOW! Having said that. When I Originally joined the site. I won a 5$ giftcard to wall mart for 1c. Kind of a nice profit all things considered. And I checked out. They tacked on a 80$ bid package without ANY consent of mine whatsoever. Now I'm a sucker, and Ill admit it. I got on the phone with Customer Service and they MOSTLY fixed the problem, by discounting that package to 20$. I figured if I could make another 15$ in profit off the site, then it was only an expenditure of time.

So, my first impression was they were a little shady. They aren't. They are just making alot of money off a big scheme, but if you play the game you can profit too.
Zbiddy customer support n

Chicago, IL

#282 Apr 14, 2013
Well, I believe their customer support number is 1-888-406-6509. They have a good team. I am sure they will help.
Scammed

United States

#283 Apr 15, 2013
I didn't even visit zbiddy.com and got charged a fee at my bank some how they got my bank card number
Joanne

Barrett, MN

#284 Apr 16, 2013
I ended up at this site by accident and they said I have these free tokens to bid with for free! so i look at all the great items, and I decide to use my tokens on a small item because I'm not sure what I'm getting into , so I bid one token on a theatre gift card worth $4.99. It went along fast and after one token, I won! Yeah, it was only .01
So I fill out the payment area etc and it goes thru. I check my bank account and low and behold, there is a $79.01 debit to my account!!

I AM GONNA DO SOMETHING TO THESE PEOPLE AND IT AIN'T GONNA BE NICE!
C Money

Westminster, CO

#285 Apr 19, 2013
Judging by the fact that all of the POSITIVE remarks on this thread originate from MUMBAI, it is obviously a scam, scheme, or whatever you want to call it. They do ask you for your CC# when you register, and I for one, am not willing to give that information to them.
known facts

Mayfield, KY

#286 Apr 20, 2013
I just got my bank statement annd 99.00 had been deducted from my account could someone please give me a no to call to get my money back i dont even know what this is.
Brenda

Bellerose, NY

#287 Apr 22, 2013
A COMPLETE FRAUD! I register for this thing, thinking they are asking credit card info to verify age or something, and now I am out $99 when no such charge was authorized. I contact customer support and they basically ignore me. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS LOAD OF CRAP!
jhon

Medellín, Colombia

#288 Apr 23, 2013
Zbiddy is a scam if you want your money back into your account just say the key words bbb, bank,or just say that your gonna dispute theamount and they have to give you your money ,the call centers are located in india . I dont think you want some one to have your cedit card information when their at the other side of the world.
it is a scam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree at all. People need to realize that even when you bid when the auction is ending; each time someone bids it starts the ending process once again.
I tried to buy another item on craigslist and got the same bogus referral to zbiddy. The item that the person had on craigslist had supposedly just been sold, but they said they would let me in on their secret of how they got the item. I would advise people to stay away from zbiddy.
Scammed

Ozark, AL

#290 Apr 30, 2013
Zbiddy is as crooked as a dogs back leg
Leave the people alone. If you give a credit card number you are out of $125.00
Scammed

Ozark, AL

#291 Apr 30, 2013
known facts wrote:
I just got my bank statement annd 99.00 had been deducted from my account could someone please give me a no to call to get my money back i dont even know what this is.
Call your bank as soon as possible
john

Grande Prairie, Canada

#292 May 2, 2013
I find this site to a scam as well because of the final bidding process it keeps on going even after the dead line,absurd.
Praveen Matsa

Chicago, IL

#294 May 16, 2013
I joined zbiddy few months ago and realized that all you can get from them is bids.You can not get real products from them at all.What you are going to do with the bids??? only god knows.I have been with QUIBIDS before and they are legit.These people do not have enough products on their site and hence the probability of more number of people bidding for the real product increases which makes user feel that bots are used for bidding.In reality the management should consider having more products on the site else it is useless site.
nitnas

Kitchener, Canada

#295 May 20, 2013
if you look at the prizes offered in Canada, they never change,after awhile you realize there is nothing to bid on that is of any real value. The Vacation packages are so full of limitations ( time, advance planning, where you can use ). You can get a real vacation for a reasonable price along with a flight from on-line sellers. These deals are better than ZBiddy. The magazines look good until you see the delivery charges. You could buy several mags in store for the delivery charges. The only good thing about ZBibby is that it serves as a good training for other better bid sites like QBids. I have over a thousand bids sitting in ZBiddy with nothing to bid on as I have won most of them. I could replace any of those items in a store easily. If you spend 2 hours trying to win a 90 dollar monitor ( real cost ) and say you could make 60 dollars an hour- where are the savings???
peace98

Portland, OR

#296 May 22, 2013
I had 99$ taken out of my account after I was told I would be given FREE bids.After reading further I saw I did not want to bid at all so I left the site ONLY to find, they took 99$ out of my account.I never bid I never even tried and now I am fighting to get my money back.
Mike

Browns Mills, NJ

#298 Jun 6, 2013
I made a mistake and signed up on this site. What a joke.I was bidding on a iphone it would go down to 8 seconds and then go back to 15 seconds. This continued for over 12 hours.Their are few things to bid on. They have seven catagories that have nothing to bid on.The site is a dtsaster and should be shut down.The most things they have to bid on is their bids.When I signed up they said it was free.I made a mistake by giving my credit card info.They charged 499 to start my bidding this gave me 250 bids.I called my bank to stop payment.Stay away from this site.
Steven Hayes

Benton, AR

#300 Jun 7, 2013
46200566 < complaint to the federal trade commission
IC3 Complaint: I1306&#8203;071822084591 &#8203;
Jay

Fargo, ND

#301 Jun 9, 2013
Scaaaammm!!
I just won something that I did NOT win!
They claim to be better than Ebay, what a joke!
At least when you win something on Ebay, you get to keep it. F---rs!
Jay

Fargo, ND

#302 Jun 9, 2013
I wish I checked here first before signing up with that joke of a website.

You know what I think? I think that the person who keeps sending me scam emails claiming to be the "Prince of Nigeria" and willing to give me millions of dollars is the president and CEO of Zbiddy.com
"A bird has got to eat..." Right?

Will the people supporting Zbiddy on here just STOP!
We all know you work for Zbiddy. Your job (as scouts) is to search "zbiddy is a scam" on google, enter the wesbsites which have consumer complaints about them and then leave defensive comments as if zbiddy was Godsend. 99% negative reviews can't be wrong.
Deb

Warsaw, IN

#303 Jun 17, 2013
ZBiddy is a scam....and they do charge your credit card for registering, anyone telling you differently is a stooge for ZBiddy. You don't have to place a bid or even take a look at the merchandise for your CC to get hit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cemeteries in Elkhorn City/Poor Bottom area 5 min Amanda 1
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 6 min steve 50
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 163,683
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 23 min A Hillary Deport... 4,444
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 34 min Itsme again 36,422
City commissioners 55 min Bob 36
shelbiana food city guys 1 hr junior 4
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 1 hr Willard 40
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 4 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages