Kevin

Lumberton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I was a sucker. I signed up for their perfect advertising. Shame on you Zbiddy!
jabberwalkey

Eagle Grove, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

z-biddy is a real rip off as if ypu buy bids and do not use them there is no way to get them to return any part of your money! so you spend money and get absolulely nothing in return except you are supporting z-biddy
Geraldine

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

I too have 'won' 4 bids on Zbiddy. A magazine subscription for 37 cents--shipping a handling is $14.97 (I can subscribe on line to the same magazine for $15; a bid package where again I have to PAY s/h; a vacation and an airfare voucher which must be used with a specific travel agency--want to bet that the travel agent is pricy? If you take into account the money they make selling bids and prices rising to near retail (yes, they cap the prices on some items so they can boast that clients can "buy an iPad for $26 dollars." Even after the cap is reached the clicking goes on for hours and every click is a penny. They are cleaning up on our greed driven stupidity!
Cata

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Looks like zbiddy is not a scam but it's not that great. Read for yourself http://www.emailscambusters.com/zbiddy-scam
beezidfan and bidcactus

Mckees Rocks, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Beezid wrote:
Does anyone know if beezid is a scam? Im thinkin bout signing up.
beezid has best gifts zbiddy gifts are rip off
once u win prize it comes with all these regulatios to use plus hidden fees...bidcactus and beezid are best
Wayne Chirnside

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

It's a scam.
Ashamed I fell for their deceptive business practices.
dogetty

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I hope they don't charge me. It is nice to know that my available balance was only thirty dollars so they cannot charge me $99.00 per item. So far I am very happy. I got what I paid for and won many prizes. I can see why they charge a $2.39 processing fee. I get things worth $17.00 and only bid .37 cents. I won 300 bids for $15. and something with the same processing fee. I'm happy.
dogetty

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Anyway, you have 14 days to send your stuff back if you are not satisfied.
rage

Mill Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I won 5 stuff, only bought bids one time and every item that I bid on has additional bid like 75 with the item.. be smart to go around the system and bid carefully. What I'm actually here for is to know if the products are real coz I have won a whole vacation trip plus vacay money plus gas money and air fare... like I said I won 5 times in just 6 hours getting glued to the site. I now have 507 worth of bids from starting of 26. So if the stuff is real, then it ain't the problem then, stragedy is...
lynn

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

tyrex wrote:
I see too many links on craigslist from them. Its extremely annoying and I reported them also. Its gotten to the point that when I search for "kindle fire" or "ipad" that 80% of the links are fake postings by them. Horrible company and I would never support a pathetic way like that to get users
If you can't afford an ipad or kindle fire hd that you want, and don't want to use credit, buy it at HSN. It will cost more, but they have flex pay which allows you to break it down into 3-5 payments, and it's not SO much more that you feel you are getting scammed. Sometimes they have packages of accessories that aren't generally available such that you are actually getting a better deal.(I don't work for HSN, but shop there often.)
Pgd

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
Because the next link after general information is the credit card screen. That does not state you will be charged for anything upon entering your cc info there are no choices of bid package amounts nothing just an email thanking you for your said amount purchase
Gerry Genovese

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I am a disabled Sr. Citizen, and the add said that this first try out would be $1.00. I DID NOT select any gifts, and I thought that tis would be similar to Quid Bids...Just wanted some information.

I CAN NOT AFFORD $79.00 WHICH YOU TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ME KNOWING! I want that $$ back into my account. And I notice that there are no phone #'s
to call. THIS IS ONE HUGE SCAN, ESPECIALLY WITH SENIORS, Get an honest job where you are not fleecing
your customers. I will be filing a claim, at my bank
later today. You guys shuould not even be in a business, that works with people!
ITS A SCAM

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

It's a scam like a place called quitbids. If you have to spend money just to place a bid your like sending your hard earned money to someplace that prommes you money or an object in return. And delerevrs nothing!!! Hopes and promessess people!!! Like believeing in something that will never happen!! Dont fall for it!! A true aucton is bidded on then bought and you never spend one dime until you won the aucton!!!!!!!!!! Anybody agreeing on what the guys here are doing is probley working for them anyways to lure new dumbasses in to rip you off!! Like i said you should never spend money to place a bid ever!! Well if you loose here you lost all the money you just spent for the bidds!! thats right NO REFUND!!! But why do that just send me your money the hundred dollars and then it will have a good place in my pocket!!! HEHE!!
laura

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I purchased a package and they put 3 holds on my account for the same amount and has put a hold on my account every day for a week so far. I cant get them to stop they refuse to admit its them I have sent emails and called over and over again got the worst customer service ever they actually yelled at me and then refused to send me to a supervisor!
scam

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

SCAM!!!! Stay away any way you can!!!
dadroop

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Try this out, I have never yet received any of the items I won. They took my money and after as long as three months nothing has yet been delivered. That is the defination of a scam and I also fell for it.
3000 Bids

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

I once had. Bidded them all and did not win a single prize. Real Scams. Hackers.
Rick Erickson

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

This is a scam from the word, GO
Rick Erickson

La Crosse, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Don't go there, scam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 241 - 260 of303
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 5 min Patty Cakes Tariler Boy 33
Nixon A Disgrace 7 min Nixon Resigned 141
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Le Jimbo Is Stupid 138,731
Obamacare Helps Parents 9 min Anarchy Reigns 249
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Khatru 122,804
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 13 min Donovan Can Not 925
GOP Dumb and Dumber target new females in the w... 17 min Nixon A Disgrace 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••