Roxyk

Caledon, Canada

#236 Feb 25, 2013
Halifax wrote:
Zbiddy is a crap site, unless all you want to bid on is free bids. This site is perfect for Gambling addicts! It is virtually impossible to win a big item like the ipad. There are different time zones around the world, unless you have hours to spend clicking your life away. you would be better off going to a site and just buying it. Zbiddy has no purpose other than to rip people off. Think about all the people buying bids just to click them away trying to win a big item. Zbiddy is making Mega $$$$$$ off people thinking they have a chance.
I thought that too, but I was determined. I won 2 ipad's paid $234. incl. shipping and additional bids purchased. Took some time for them to arrive but considering how much I paid I was willing to wait.
Roxyk

Caledon, Canada

#237 Feb 25, 2013
CEMA111 wrote:
Zbiddy is 100% scam. I won many items but nothing is sent to me. I sent e-mail to ask, it is always reply to me after 24-48 hours answer to me. But it is still nothing to me. No answer.
I call the number 18779243390 many times,they always said coming soon.
100% scam. If somebody know where is the zbiddy,let us know.
I won an acer monitor and 2 ipad's. The monitor was quick to arrive but the ipad's took about a month and a half. In Ontario they ship the items through a reseller CDW Canada. If you check the website it shows how many items are available at each location. Considering how much I paid it was well worth the wait. 2 ipad's $234. incl. additional bids purchased and shipping. Best of luck.
bweera

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#239 Mar 3, 2013
When you see an advertisement someone has won a camera worth $500 for $3.00, think twice before you believe in such crap. Don't fall for these scams, use your brain. Save your hard earned money and buy the item you want from a reputable dealer during a sale.
quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#240 Mar 3, 2013
Ignore the shills who are trying to get you to go to zbiddy and waste your money. I was on craigslist looking for something (twice) and both times the item was suddenly already sold; but they just happened to get all the items they were sellling from WHERE....Ziddy of course. It was the first time I had heard of Zbiddy. It didn't take too long to figure out what was really going on.

If you want to gamble and waste your money go ahead; otherwise be wary of Ziddy.
not liking z biddy

Absecon, NJ

#241 Mar 3, 2013
Roxyk wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that too, but I was determined. I won 2 ipad's paid $234. incl. shipping and additional bids purchased. Took some time for them to arrive but considering how much I paid I was willing to wait.
I don't get stuff like this.......
what is your bidding strategy?
24 hours at your monitor?
Roxyk

Caledon, Canada

#242 Mar 3, 2013
not liking z biddy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get stuff like this.......
what is your bidding strategy?
24 hours at your monitor?
I did alot of watching to start with, I bid on thursday or friday morning that seems to be when the cheap ones go. I wait until about 4 sec. and when I see that not alot of people are bidding I will use the ezbuddy option. Around christmas there was way more stuff to bid on. They have increased the wait time for a number of items. Now it seems that with the Ipad is the only good thing available everyday so there seems to be more people bidding. I bought the vacation bid packs, usually paid .61 + 2.99. If you call customer service for help with anything they will give you free bids :) Any other questions or anything you are not sure about I'm happy to try and answer.
mooneigh

New York, NY

#243 Mar 3, 2013
Before playing with zbiddy I read all the fine print. They do explain their system and it was obvious to me they are making a fortune. "Good for them", I've enjoyed gambling on some lesser value items. Some I lost , some won. I think its good fun. and better than a trip to Vegas. I can hope to win items while in the comfort of my own home.
People, read all the details. Come on, did you really think you were going to win those high $$ items like you are the only one out there ?

I do not believe zbiddy istrying to scam anyone. Just another computer game to play.
sally

Windsor, Canada

#244 Mar 3, 2013
i also won a few things off there tried to pay and the cleaned all the money off my prepaid card. i then called customer service and they said that was impossible and that the money will show back up in a few days. now my question how will it show in a few days if you never took the money.
Brandy

Memphis, TN

#245 Mar 4, 2013
This is BULLCRAP!!! Why does the stupid time have to restart EVERY STINKING bid? My gosh, haven't they already made enough money? Let someone win it already! Is that not false advertising? "just be the one to bid at 1 second left" yeah ok! WHat a ripoff! listen learn! consider yourself warned and save your money!
charles burroughs

Orlando, FL

#246 Mar 7, 2013
I was under impressions that it was 30 day free trail the way it works is a hundred people buy bids for $99 use up all of thier bids o n the same item with one wnner emerging DO THE MATH IT"S WORST THAN A SCAM I
not liking z biddy

Absecon, NJ

#247 Mar 7, 2013
my feelings too.
Tina

Saint Louis, MO

#248 Mar 8, 2013
I went to Overstock, and was set to zbiddy. I purchased a $27.00 package and was charged that and then was charged a $99.00 package that they don't even have for purchase!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#249 Mar 12, 2013
I am convinced they have employees make those last bids when you think you're winning because it says "going". After spending hours on there I knew every screen name bidding, then this random bidder miraculously bids at the last second. They don't let an item be won until it has paid for itself 3 or 4 times. the website set-up is a joke and so is customer service.
tom zimmerman

Lake Geneva, WI

#250 Mar 14, 2013
zbiddy is a total scam.Twelve charges were made on my discover card. Zbiddy had all my credit card information. Only zibiddy had this information. Safe site?? Do not trust them!! Tom Zimmerman
kim

Casper, WY

#251 Mar 16, 2013
TOTAL RIP-OFF DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
PatriciaTD

United States

#252 Mar 17, 2013
The ZBiddy ruse, scam, scheme ..... a rose is a rose is a rose and this site isNO ROSE. Stinks to high heaven. Thanks for posting everyone of you about the unscrupulous, immoral, unethical, AND ILLEGAL methods ZBiddy employs to basically steal from people. Im in a fight with them over $90.00 that underaged kids got scammed on with my phone. They thought it was.part of PCH. Peeps fom ZBiddy should remember what goes around, comes around.I am reporting to all available regulating agencies...local, state, federal. I can"t get my necessary medicine now.
not liking z biddy

Pleasantville, NJ

#253 Mar 18, 2013
good

I am going to fight them with the charges they put on my Credit card.

I do think the few people who post in here that z biddy is legit...

are scammers employed by the company.
aaron54

Sun City, AZ

#254 Mar 19, 2013
In my estimation, Z-Biddy is as big of a Scam as some of the obvious ones..In Sept 0f 2012, I became involved with Z-biddy on a whim. Didn't realize the (7 day satisfaction agreement) was involved at all. As of this date, I have spoken to 2 individuals in the USA, yes I said USA. They were of no help in the matter of returning $99. to me. My next step is to contact The Attorney General State of Arizona. I have a lot of time on my hands and will follow through with this until some satisfaction is reached.
Unhappy

Madison, WI

#255 Mar 22, 2013
I agree. I went to their "free" bids and won a gift card. Somehow in the checkout process this $5 gift card that I was supposed to have won for $.01 now was $79 because they added some bid pkg onto my order. There was never a confirmation to look over this, just automatically charged to my credit card. I talked to a person online and finally got the number (877-924-3390). They tried offering to send me a gas giftcard and I told them I didn't want it. He then came back and said they would take half off to make it $39.50. I told the worker that I wanted to talk to a supervisor. He said the supervisor would tell me the same thing and I said I didn't care and I still wanted to talk to a supervisor. He then came back and said that he "convinced his supervisor to give me a full refund." So there is a way around it - thank God.

Again the number is 877-924-3390 (so you don't have to waste as much time as I did trying to find that number.
not liking z biddy

Pleasantville, NJ

#256 Mar 22, 2013
I tried to call the telephone number listed on my credit card....

the number is to a "hot ladies site"

I tried to call the above number

1 877-924-3390

and after 25 minutes and no response I did hang up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the high lie society 2 min AEP ROOKERY 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min Tne apostle Gawd ... 20,484
Larry Webster County Court Clerk (Mar '14) 55 min plumber 20
Christian Fellowship Church 1 hr The Mask 1
No strings 1 hr NUTBAG 2
ANE pushes Sunday liquor yet again! 1 hr Dog breeder 36
10 percent equals 90 percent of crime. - blacks 2 hr Blacks Are Stupid 11
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 16 hr plumber 61
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"