some guy

Philadelphia, PA

#186 Jan 1, 2013
a bahamas cruise vacation package they said 1 to weeks to deliver the info or tickets or whatever so im waiting to see what happens, i found the scam/trick when you sign up when you put your cc info in and are about to press order theres 3 boxes with an amount of bids your buying with the highest prices box/bubble checked as if you checked it you have to check on the smallest package option and then click outside the check box/bubble for the mark to dissapear or else they will charge you for bids you didnt wanna buy i won the cruise for 0 dollars and 0 cents cause i was about to leave the page and they gave me 25 free bids so i clicked on an item that nobody seemed to be bidding on purely coincidental, so anyways when you click on an item scroll to the bottom to see what the tranaction fee will be every item has one like all the magazine subscribtions have one for 13.49 which is stupid cause their not even good ones and cost prolly the ssame price from anywhere else anyways i paid a 2.49 transaction fee and i will update this when i know if i actually won anything if i didnt and it was i complete scam well its 2 bux so i dont care but i will be posting bad reviews everywhere
Carole

United States

#187 Jan 4, 2013
Jessy wrote:
Zbiddy is a penny auction site and you have to purchase bid package to place bids on the auction. They never ask for credit card while registering. If you have any doubt or issue then contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509
Zbiddy most certainly does ask for your credit card information when you try to register, I for one do not put my info out there so easily, that automatically raised a red flag! So I googled them and found this site. Scam or Scheme I work to hard for my money to gamble it away I'll put mine on laya-way as another person suggested. KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKETBOOK.
hmm

Pikeville, KY

#188 Jan 6, 2013
I never tried zbiddy. Tried Quibids one time. It was ok.
John

One Hundred Mile House, Canada

#189 Jan 11, 2013
I also got sucked into the $99. charge.I am in Canada . After registering it sent me to the Canadian
site. What a joke. There was a total of 38 items, mostly magazine subscriptions and gift cards.Be careful Canadians.
me too

Minneapolis, MN

#190 Jan 11, 2013
scams wrote:
I had gone to craigslist looking for a particular camera that I wanted. I found one at a great price; but was unsure of where the item was located and contacted the seller. They finally replied and stated that someone had just picked up the last camera; but that they wanted to share with me where they found three of them at such a "great deal". They then proceeded to tell me that they found them at Zbiddy.com and how easy it was to win there.
Fortunately I read the following before I checked around on the internet before I decided to sign up there:
"I was in the verge of buying bid points to be able to place a bid on an iPad ,which was already up by $97 something, still going on. Just thinking if i bought a bid points of 250, this will cost me $115.00. Doing the math, 250 bids for a penny a bid has a value of $2.50. If the items bid price has reached over a $100 mark, the item has already a value of $4,600 (700+- retail price) which goes straight to the pocket of Zbiddy, and the winning bidder has to pay for the bid price. Such a rip off. Considering that you want the item you're bidding on, you wont stop til you drop, and you get ripped off without knowing. Please check your math, correct me if i am wrong. Luckily, i backed out before having giving out my credit card information. Why is this kind of modus operandi allowed?"
Now I am wondering if the person on craigslist was somehow part of the scam too??
i got the same exact email from craigslist about an iphone...
limajoto

Victoriaville, Canada

#191 Jan 15, 2013
The contras are right about the scam. All the pros are from z biddy itself like "our friends from Mumbay
Its Gambling

Paso Robles, CA

#193 Jan 17, 2013
Zbiddy is just a scheme - - much like the lottery. At 60 cents a bid. something that sells for $140.00, Zbiddy just collected $8,400.00 that they probably bought for (even at Retail) $699.00. That's a tidy profit. So what if they go out of business in just a couple months, they will have reaped BILLIONS of dollars from gamblers.
Tara

Vancouver, WA

#194 Jan 17, 2013
Some of you say they don't want credit card info. Thats funny. I just started registration, because of an ad I seen on FaceBook durring game play on Candy Crush Saga and It asked me for my credit card information before I could complete registration. So I google Zbiddy and came across this thread, and exited out of registration before completion.

I guess good for this company on finding a way to rip people off. But, after reading what I have, I'm glad I didn't follow threw with it. I've seen a few other threads and stuff saying the same thing as in here. So my recomendation is that unless you have money that you don't need or care about then go for it. If you live pay check to pay check stear clear!!!!!!!!!!
lakeguy

Rogers, AR

#195 Jan 19, 2013
scams wrote:
I had gone to craigslist looking for a particular camera that I wanted. I found one at a great price; but was unsure of where the item was located and contacted the seller. They finally replied and stated that someone had just picked up the last camera; but that they wanted to share with me where they found three of them at such a "great deal". They then proceeded to tell me that they found them at Zbiddy.com and how easy it was to win there.
Fortunately I read the following before I checked around on the internet before I decided to sign up there:
"I was in the verge of buying bid points to be able to place a bid on an iPad ,which was already up by $97 something, still going on. Just thinking if i bought a bid points of 250, this will cost me $115.00. Doing the math, 250 bids for a penny a bid has a value of $2.50. If the items bid price has reached over a $100 mark, the item has already a value of $4,600 (700+- retail price) which goes straight to the pocket of Zbiddy, and the winning bidder has to pay for the bid price. Such a rip off. Considering that you want the item you're bidding on, you wont stop til you drop, and you get ripped off without knowing. Please check your math, correct me if i am wrong. Luckily, i backed out before having giving out my credit card information. Why is this kind of modus operandi allowed?"
Now I am wondering if the person on craigslist was somehow part of the scam too??
I too took the bait and fell for the message from Craiglist. Zbiddy is a group that is out to make maoney and they are taking it from us. My suggestion is DO NOT fall for it. After reading this post, I am finding the same issues. In addition I called to cancel and they reduced my cost from $97 to $24 and promised $100 to Rest.com voucher. Well, this too is bogus. Now they are having issues with this company and are offering me $500 in grocery coupons; well BIG deal. Just stay away and go buy what you want at Walmart. Less stress and you will have it faster.
marge

Danville, CA

#196 Jan 20, 2013
Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
yes they do ask for credit card info when registering. I just considered registering but quit when they asked for credit card info
Jackie

Mount Shasta, CA

#197 Jan 21, 2013
Mike Armstrong wrote:
ZBiddy is a scam. As I was placing bids to win products, each time I placed a bid it would deduct not 1 bid per click, but sometimes 2 or 3. I called them and they had a man log into my account and try to bid and he noticed it to. He told me tech support wasn't in but would call me on Monday to resolve the matter. 5 days later I had to call them. I went through Hell, but I got a full refund for EVERYTHING. It seems like the only thing I won was bid packets the I had to use bid on to try to win, then I paid more money for the price of the bid packages I won. What a scam. You use their bids,(that I had to purchase ) to win more bids, that I had to purchase. Buyers Beware.
ZBiddy a big scam. I am sad to admit I was one of their suckers.
Jackie

Mount Shasta, CA

#198 Jan 21, 2013
Has anyone had luck getting their money refunded. Like I said I am one of the stupid suckers.
SueB

Austin, TX

#200 Jan 22, 2013
The DO ask for credit card info when registering! Curious to see if my comment shows up.
Jason Bay wrote:
There are few people who are falsely bad mouthing about zbiddy. How can zbiddy charge you during registration when you never give any CC info to them? They never ask for credit card while registering.
Real stupid

Omaha, NE

#201 Jan 23, 2013
I didn't read nothing about zbiddy before I gave them my credit card number. I thought I just needed to give them that so I could try bidding. I learned a lot sents than. I won some bids but never recieved nothing. My account was charged like 8 times. My husben didn't talk to me for a week.I really got scrude!!!!I talked to a repersinative on the phone and he just wanted me to give it another try. I was mad becouse they were charging me more than a penny and I was the only bidder.
Alphonse

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#202 Jan 24, 2013
I am a member since a year and Zbiddy has always had justified charges to my account. You must contact their support for help.
phelan rocks

Cornwall, Canada

#205 Jan 26, 2013
Mullen wrote:
I won 4 items so far and I am excited to gift them to my children. Zbiddy has some nice products and we can win on there site easily. Keep it up, zbiddy.
Scam Scam Scam .... Evil Leeches ... this is a lie
Julia Gerson

Yorktown Heights, NY

#206 Jan 27, 2013
"Zbiddy is a penny auction site and you have to purchase bid package to place bids on the auction. They never ask for credit card while registering. If you have any doubt or issue then contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509"

Yes, they most certainly do require your credit card information before you can bid. Just go to the home page!
Scammed by Zbiddy

Port Jervis, NY

#207 Jan 27, 2013
OK. I won a few auctions. Got scammed on a 37 cent magazine subscription for $14.95. But the best is that their credit card processing works fine selling "bids". But they have server issues when paying for won autions. Then they expire your auction. Pure SCAM. I wish I would have thought of it.
Chizzler

Ottawa, Canada

#211 Feb 1, 2013
djfunk wrote:
I bought a monitor for $3.13. I took me 45 bids to win it which is 45 times $0.60 per bid equals $27. It also cost $20 to ship it, for a grand total of $50.13 for a 22 inch LED monitor...that would be about 66% off the prices I've compared it to. Not a bad deal I think. Do the math people...
Did you ever receive your monitor? I've won an iPad and a GPS a month ago and I still don't have tracking information. I called and they blamed the shipping delay because it's cold in Canada. Scam?
Roxyk

Caledon, Canada

#212 Feb 1, 2013
Chizzler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever receive your monitor? I've won an iPad and a GPS a month ago and I still don't have tracking information. I called and they blamed the shipping delay because it's cold in Canada. Scam?
Just thought you might like to know I received my monitor won on Jan 8, last week, my 2 ipads won in December were much slower to arrive. They came today, I was told that with the holidays everything was delayed. Actually the reseller that they purchase from had the ipads on back order. I spoke to the reseller and they have white in stock but the black ipads are on backorder until mid Feb. Happy to have them better late than not at all!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 3 hr Ashamed 35
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
Who is Roger Ford ???????? 4 hr agree 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr John316 155,559
Carol Napier Write In AWayne T Production 4 hr so over it 12
murder in letcher county (Jan '14) 5 hr Not so 325
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr butthead 1,073
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 8 hr Ihatedocs 58
the expo does it again! 17 hr Another Expo Failure 48
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville