question about someone having a affair

question about someone having a affair

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

“life is what you make of it”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2011
I know someone that has had a affair in the past that resulted in a child. Well, cameto find out after the baby was born at 6months and very sick, he was married. He told he was divorced but guess what he wasnt, now wants nothing to do with the little girl and she is almost 1 and has came along way. My question is does his wife need to know he has another child or just keep it away from her? The bad part is he is in the army and i alway that of army men to be stand up men. I dont know the mother of the child that well but i understand she is working her butt off to take care of her daughter. If it was my husband i would want to know.
uknowme

Winchester, KY

#2 Dec 27, 2011
I think if your the babies mother you have the right to tell this lady about the child. But if you're not I don't feel as it's your place to tell her it would be his.

Good Luck if you are this babies momma I hope he steps up to the plate and takes care of his baby.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 27, 2011
This is a very precarious situation but I think that
ANY man that has fathered a child has an obligation to help raise and provide for their offspring no matter what.Especially since this child has had such a rocky start in it's short life so far. The fact he is married doesn't matter for there are consequences for every action and the things a person ( we ) do.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2011
Thank you for responding but I'm not the baby's mother, just know about it and yes it makes me feel very bad on both sides.

what was said in the above post is right, everything you do in life that is wrong has consequences. I have a lot of respect for our Army men and women but how can a person serve his country and not take care of a child of his. Oh well, I wish her the best in life and her child who is a blessing. How I new about this is because he is Pikeville Army Recruiter office or he was.
Butterfly

Jeremiah, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2011
If I were the other women I would want to know that my husbend farthered another child.
The child has the right in life to know that the guy is their father.If the child is just one its best to inform the other women now maybe she can get over it and be kind enough to talk some sence into her man to man up and be the father he was to be instead of just another sperm donar.
just my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2011
kimann82 wrote:
Thank you for responding but I'm not the baby's mother, just know about it and yes it makes me feel very bad on both sides.
what was said in the above post is right, everything you do in life that is wrong has consequences. I have a lot of respect for our Army men and women but how can a person serve his country and not take care of a child of his. Oh well, I wish her the best in life and her child who is a blessing. How I new about this is because he is Pikeville Army Recruiter office or he was.
If the mother of the child doesn't want to let him know and get child support I guess it is her business. She needs to know too that if something ever happens to him (since he is military) the baby would be entitled to benefits. If he got her pregnant and ran out on her since he is married, this may be a pattern of behvior for him. He needs to grow up and be responsible.

Location hidden

#7 Dec 29, 2011
I agree she needs child support and health benefits. he does know about the child from my understanding, when she told him he ran then she found out he was married. its very sad for all sides makes me never want to get married or even scared to date. Do you ever really know a person? she thought he was single and a married woman thinks she has a great man. very sad.
I ask my ex boyfriend yesterday how the little girl was and he said she is doing great so that's a blessing.
Hmmmm

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Is the father Raymond Dean Hylton?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Dec 29, 2011
just sitting here reading this makes me sick... Men thinks they can just do what they want and get by with it....come on and don't get me wrong women also. He needs to step up and be a man and do the right thing. If it was my husband you bet your azzzzzz i would want to know who i was sleeping beside this living double lives is getting way to common these days. I do agree with you " Do you really know a person" I wish the best for the little girl and her mother but she needs to take him to court and gets what belongs to that child.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
Is the father Raymond Dean Hylton?
NO

I think he is from another state just works out of pikeville or something like that. I would never post his name anyway. things just bother me and i have a big heart for everyone this is just one way i can talk about how i feel. I'm sure they are many people in the same situation but i wear my heart on my sleeve all the time.
nease

Sheridan, AR

#11 Dec 29, 2011
i believe in forgiving and forgetting when little ones are involved. no one wanna be from a broken home. sad.

“I FRIGHTEN OUTLAW”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 30, 2011
nease wrote:
i believe in forgiving and forgetting when little ones are involved. no one wanna be from a broken home. sad.
I don't know about that since there's possibility that the parents could fight all the time over infidelity or whatever and is that really a better environment for children to grow up in? With parents full of animosity and anger towards one another to where they may never get along well? Fighting constantly is not a better situation for the kids involved at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min chinwendu1 142,304
Commissioners Or Magistrates Which is Best ? 2 hr old dude 3
Donald trump, is a awesome American . 2 hr old dude 41
My niece , is dating a black guy . 4 hr God bless 4
How did Racheal Toney-Tackett-Perry die? 4 hr One Eyed Willy 3
Pikeville MSHA Office 4 hr Detesting MSHA 46
Majistrates 5 hr dumazz 11
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 10 hr Amy 276
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 12 hr pissed off 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages