nathan hinkle has passed away today

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sad news

Winchester, KY

#1 Feb 14, 2010
terribly sad news, pikeville native, nathan hinkle has passed away, leaving a blood brother jody hinkle, and a step brother steve newman...good guys, rough road lived....peace out to ya man
friend

Macon, GA

#2 Feb 14, 2010
this is so sad we were good friends in school so we have lost another one
sad news

Winchester, KY

#3 Feb 14, 2010
i remember in eighth grade how good he was in basketball, he was point guard and so fast, and a good shot too.. seems his life took a wrong turn shortly after high school, and the rest we can leave behind as a lost memory.. but he was a very popular guy in school and very good at sports.. i really hope jody and steve see the light after yet another one of there brothers have paid the ultimate price on the wrong road.... peace nathan, may you always be remembered for the good memories now, and may you rest in peace....
pathetic

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2010
Quit !! there is another thread on here talking about what a piece of trash he is!! Whatever your a pack of backstabbing two face low lifes
friend

Macon, GA

#5 Feb 14, 2010
where they gonna have him at
sad news

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2010
i dont know yet either, i just read the news on facebook from former sister in law, so ill post it as soon as i find out....
heartbroken

Macon, GA

#7 Feb 14, 2010
I just saw Nathan a few days ago and he told me he was going home and that he loved me. He looked so good, so healthy. I told him how much I loved him and wanted him to do well. You know people talk about people like Nathan, Jody, myself and other countless addicts out there. Shame on them. Addiction is a sickness just like any other disease. God is the only one to judge, people will have to answer to him for the judgment they passed on us and they will be judged how they judged us. Jody, I love you and I know what a big heart you have. Just know I'm there for you. Nathan I love you brother.
Concerned

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2010
How did he pass away? What happened. I will keep the family in prayers.
friend

Macon, GA

#9 Feb 15, 2010
pathetic wrote:
Quit !! there is another thread on here talking about what a piece of trash he is!! Whatever your a pack of backstabbing two face low lifes
you are a dumb fck
wow

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2010
i saw him at Walmart yesterday.
oldfriend

United States

#11 Feb 15, 2010
i don't think you saw him at walmart yesterday.you may have seen jody and thought it was him.are you trying to stir shit?
Pike Central Hawk

Red Jacket, WV

#12 Feb 15, 2010
The arrangements haven't been made but he's at calls funeral home.

God Bless this family
oldfriend

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2010
thank you very much.plz post as soon as you find anything out.no matter what people have said about nathan,he still had so many friends that cared so much about him.
Pike Central Hawk

Red Jacket, WV

#14 Feb 15, 2010
I called the funeral home & they said the arrangements haven't been made.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 Feb 15, 2010
Maybe this person read what was bing said on the other thread? People are cruel! Everyone deserves help, offer that instead of domning them.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#16 Feb 15, 2010
Meant downing them!
Tonya Johnson

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Feb 15, 2010
I would love to know some info bout where nathan will be? My aunt used to date him a few years back and i loved him to death he was def one of a kind.Any info would be greatly appericated..Thanks and I will keep the family in my prayers,,RIP nathan dearly missed
jerry

Falcon, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2010
sorry to hear the bad news . i was the p.a. man at pike central when he played basketball . he had a nice game . ill pray for the family . where will he be at ?
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#19 Feb 15, 2010
is his brother Steve Newman the guy whose mom & brother died a couple of years ago from suicides?
which nathan

Macon, GA

#21 Feb 15, 2010
is this the nathan that was caught trying to rob a double kwik or speedway awhile back ? I cant think of which one this is . Guess I am gonna have to break out the yearboks now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min usa 165,508
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 54 min Kyboy 5,241
This is for You !!! 1 hr Now or never 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr youraidiot 37,288
Golden Corral Owner ? 1 hr on the back street 57
kuri Gibson (Apr '13) 1 hr One Eye 9
need advice on evicting tentants (Aug '11) 2 hr Satisfied Customer 36

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages