How Long Till I Can Pass A Drug Test
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zee123

United States

#44 Oct 9, 2013
I took 3 subutex in one week how long does anyone think it will take till i can pass a drug text for probation.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#45 Oct 9, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not count on an employer not having someone observe one who takes a urine test. The last two I have taken have been observed. They searched me looked in my underwear and watched me piss. Even though I had nothing to worry about , because I passed the test , the last one made me very uncomfortable. The man was a fag and he touched me and observed me in a way that made me feel as if he wanted to do more than his job. I was ready to smack the shit out of that queer. In other words : do not count on carrying a container of urine to a drug screen. Just stay clean and watch for the fags. I am going to file a complaint with the KY medical board.
HAGD
Yep ^^^^this. The last time I had to take a urine drug screen, they even put dye in the toilet bowl. Plus OP, be prepared if you do pass the drug test and are hired, there can always be random drug tests as well as most places will do a drug test if there is a work place injury.
joe

Pikeville, KY

#46 Oct 25, 2013
750mg niacin twice daily and pound water though be careful doing that. Honestly i dont know if it would even help but its what i would be doing. exercise will speed up ur metabolism which can help process it. dont get the non flush niacin. u wanna turn red. if it was for pot id say stop eating, exercise, pound water keep the pee flowing, drink a liter of cranberry juice, the real stuff if u can find it before testing. a diuretic like coffee is also helpful. stop before u get there and pee also. im no expert on buprenorphine but keep the water flowing is always a good option. not to much or u will get water intoxication leading to health problems coma or death.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#47 Oct 26, 2013
What is a box?
Niggnog

United States

#48 Dec 20, 2014
You obviously have no brains. And wishing death apon someone who is asking a simple question makes you look like a jack ass. If you don't like it then fuck off. It's people like you that should get in a car accident and be mangled beyond belief to the point where you are only alive because you have a feeding tube, and are on life support. And your mom is to sad to just pull he plug so you're a vegetable for the rest of your life ( which is pointless anyways) Some one asks for help and you are the kind of person who tells them they should just kill themselves. If you didn't like the post why not ignore it, instead of being a complete jack ass? Karma is right, keep being a dick and you will get what you deserve.:) fagot.
Niggnog

United States

#49 Dec 20, 2014
Niggnog wrote:
You obviously have no brains. And wishing death apon someone who is asking a simple question makes you look like a jack ass. If you don't like it then fuck off. It's people like you that should get in a car accident and be mangled beyond belief to the point where you are only alive because you have a feeding tube, and are on life support. And your mom is to sad to just pull he plug so you're a vegetable for the rest of your life ( which is pointless anyways) Some one asks for help and you are the kind of person who tells them they should just kill themselves. If you didn't like the post why not ignore it, instead of being a complete jack ass? Karma is right, keep being a dick and you will get what you deserve.:) fagot.
This was to sh1t house bandit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My niece , is dating a black guy . 1 min devastated 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 min One Eyed Willy 542
Legend and Troll Scum caught in act @ Bob Amos!!!! (Mar '12) 51 min wrong place wrong... 42
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min politico 142,339
Why do women fart during sex? (Nov '09) 1 hr fartbutt 321
Our beautiful small country town in Pikeville, KY (Jun '12) 2 hr GiveThemHell 44
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 2 hr Lmfao 37
Occupational Tax 5 hr Pay The Tax 195
W. Keith Hall News (Dec '14) 6 hr Car Wreck Lawyer 277
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 6 hr Wrecked A Lot 72
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages