How Long Till I Can Pass A Drug Test

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Phelps, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2010
How long will it take to get a "box" out of my system for a pee test?
hey

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2010
Wondering wrote:
it all depends on how many u do a day & how long u have been taking them i know from a friend they are hard to come off of the longer u have been taking anything and the amount makes it longer to get out of your system
hey

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jun 11, 2010
Sh1tHouse Bandit wrote:
It is simple actually, either quit all together and be like the rest of the world that deals with life everyday or just hurry up and overdose so us taxpayers can quit keeping your sorry ass up. Before you say anything, are you getting foodstamps, unemployment, SSI or anything else that requires the use of my taxes??? If not, then thi is not meant for you until that one day when you start getting these!!!!!
u r pathetic have u ever heard of karma u don't tell people to "hurry up and overdose" u probably don't even pay taxes maybe this person is trying to pass a drug test to get a job and u obviously don't have much of an education can u got back and find all the words u misspelled?
Sh1tHouse Bandit

Jenkins, KY

#5 Jun 11, 2010
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
u r pathetic have u ever heard of karma u don't tell people to "hurry up and overdose" u probably don't even pay taxes maybe this person is trying to pass a drug test to get a job and u obviously don't have much of an education can u got back and find all the words u misspelled?
It is obvious that I have a better education than you. WOW, I mispelled one word but look at how our grammar differs.... I pay more in taxes per year than you probably make in salary. But anyawy, back to the point of this, KARMA can not come to play here for me as I am not a dopehead. It would not bother me now or ever if anybody comes to me and asks for a drug test. Only people that worry are the ones who have issues. I mean, if you have a reason for concern, there is a reason for it! Tell me if I am wrong here.
one who knows

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2010
hey bud, it's amazing how everone here can give u an opinion, but NO one will give u the answer to the question that u had asked. Suboxone/Subutex take no more than 72 hours to be untraceable through urinalysis. If it is for a job interview, simply have someone pee in a small bottle for u. I doubt very seriously that any potential employer will go into the restroom and watch u tinkle. Good luck with getting a job...any job in this Obama ridden economy! Hail Whitie!!!
get a life

Grethel, KY

#7 Jun 11, 2010
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are wondering how long it takes to get something out of their system to pass a drug test then they are a drug-head. I wish they would all OD and that the hospitals would quit trying so hard to save them. It's MY tax dollars at work trying to save them and I'm tired of it. The families of the idiots are the ones suffering and if they would just die then the families would have one less worry.
to get a life

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2010
u are the one who needs to die. suboxone is for individuals seeking help. It is people like you that stereotype an entire group. I hope that if you have kids they: a) either get hit by a car. b) come down with cancer. if you have a new born I hope that it gets thrown against a wall. you deserve death without leniency. I hope that your family suffers too. I think that I will go snort me an 80 mg. Oxycontin now, then go and get more filled with my MEDICAL CARD that ur tax dollars have paid for. Thanks!
Nurse Betty

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2010
Wondering wrote:
want a CLEAN drug test ? Buy some AZO (urinary tract infection meds,turns your urine orange)take 3 wait then take 2 the day before the test it will come up undetectable! But you really should think about quitting.If they take a hair strand or blood test you're screwed.
what is going on

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 11, 2010
to get a life wrote:
u are the one who needs to die. suboxone is for individuals seeking help. It is people like you that stereotype an entire group. I hope that if you have kids they: a) either get hit by a car. b) come down with cancer. if you have a new born I hope that it gets thrown against a wall. you deserve death without leniency. I hope that your family suffers too. I think that I will go snort me an 80 mg. Oxycontin now, then go and get more filled with my MEDICAL CARD that ur tax dollars have paid for. Thanks!
You are the one who obviously needs help and to get a life. How old are you like 10
what is going on

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 11, 2010
one who knows wrote:
hey bud, it's amazing how everone here can give u an opinion, but NO one will give u the answer to the question that u had asked. Suboxone/Subutex take no more than 72 hours to be untraceable through urinalysis. If it is for a job interview, simply have someone pee in a small bottle for u. I doubt very seriously that any potential employer will go into the restroom and watch u tinkle. Good luck with getting a job...any job in this Obama ridden economy! Hail Whitie!!!
how do you know all of that
You must

Richmond, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are wondering how long it takes to get something out of their system to pass a drug test then they are a drug-head. I wish they would all OD and that the hospitals would quit trying so hard to save them. It's MY tax dollars at work trying to save them and I'm tired of it. The families of the idiots are the ones suffering and if they would just die then the families would have one less worry.
have one cold heart person.I bet if one of your family members turned to drugs bc they where in a car wreck and got hurt,has cancer,etc and where prescribed pain pills by a doctor and they got addicted you would feel different.People don't just become addicts bc they want.It's not their childhood dream hey i wanna be an addict one day.Happens easier then people think.They need help not for you to play GOD.
LOL

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jun 12, 2010
Wondering wrote:
What's a "box"? LOL.
X doper

Campton, KY

#15 Jun 13, 2010
Wondering wrote:
instesd of worrieing about how to beat a DRUG TEST...how about just saying NO to drugs!!!

NOTHING GOOD has come from using / abusing drugs!!
RESPECT

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jun 13, 2010
Any one can talk shit about people using drugs but honestly until you have been addicted dont talk shit. Addiction is predisposed in the Genes father alcoholic or addict more than likely you will have some dependency problems. I used to be one of the people talking shit about addicts Till i screwed up my knee and got hooked my self it is easy to get on them and hard to get off of them. Bupenorphine is the key ingredient in suboxone and subutext and is used to CLEAN the Opiate receptors so taking this stuff for a little while will help your chances I my self went through a seven day detox once it was done i felt like hell and the nurse told me to pray so to any of you talking shit look at these people as having a disease I dont hear you bashing someone with lung cancer who smoked for 30 years so telling someone to hurry up and OD you should feel about an inch tall i have paid more in taxes being a recovering addict than some do that are just lazy.
Back to the question at hand.
Stay away from TYLENOL and Ibuprohen for the next 36 hours they cause the body to amplify the effect and casue a slowing of the system which will make the drug remain in the system longer....(why the put acetomenephine and ibuprophen with them ex Loratab, Vicoprofen. and OXYCONTIN has a time release coating.) drink all water eat normally and honestly you should pass the test but if you are addicted to the suboxone seek help because this stuff isnt meant for long term use that is why they dose you down.
sure fire way

Chavies, KY

#17 Jun 13, 2010
One sure fire way to pass any drug test...DON'T take drugs!!!!!!
steve

Inez, KY

#18 Jun 14, 2010
one who knows wrote:
Do not count on an employer not having someone observe one who takes a urine test. The last two I have taken have been observed. They searched me looked in my underwear and watched me piss. Even though I had nothing to worry about , because I passed the test , the last one made me very uncomfortable. The man was a fag and he touched me and observed me in a way that made me feel as if he wanted to do more than his job. I was ready to smack the shit out of that queer. In other words : do not count on carrying a container of urine to a drug screen. Just stay clean and watch for the fags. I am going to file a complaint with the KY medical board.

HAGD
TrustMeImaDr

Pounding Mill, VA

#19 Jun 14, 2010
Wondering wrote:
The half life of suboxone/subutex is approximately 36 hours. So if you take an 8mg dose, in 36 hours, 4mg will remain in your system. The trick is if you regularly take it. If you regularly take 8mg every single day, then the instant you take that 8mg dose, you will have a little over 16mg in your system because of the half life. After that, it's just a matter of division till you get to undetectable levels, which is generally less than 1mg.
So, to sum up, if you just took 1 8mg dose randomly, you should wait at least 3 half lifes, or 108 hours (4.5 days). If you take 8mg dose regularly, you will need to wait 4 half lives, or 144 hours (6 days).
Adjust the numbers for how much you took and if you took it regularly or not.
lol

London, KY

#20 Jun 14, 2010
i thought suboxone would not show up in a drug test ,only if they was looking for it specificly!!!
fact

Jackson, KY

#21 Jun 14, 2010
yes boxes show up no this for a fact I am on DRUG COURT i took a 5 panel drug test I did a little line on a wed and monday morning i had a slight trace of suboxen in my system..
Well

United States

#22 Jun 15, 2010
How many mg do you call a small line for it to have still 5 days later?I'm not trying to be a smarta!! just wondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min uMoron 143,060
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 min uncle Tom 28,981
Rory and Valerie Hall 1 hr People need to know 1
Osie shawna biliter 1 hr Ntheno 1
Our State Rep Les 2 hr Remington 4
tax dollars go missing new sheriff hides evidence 5 hr Enlightened 24
Fuzzy's Grandson May run for Sheriff in 2018 6 hr better watch 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages