Looking fur fun
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2014
Ok i have insomnia really bad.. Anyone up for a normal chat..? Anything.

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
Ok i have insomnia really bad.. Anyone up for a normal chat..? Anything.
i dont find topix all that much fun anymore. used to be you could chat on and on about a subject, and people actually knew how to laugh and have a good conversaton. then a few showed up to ruin it, by name calling, or accusing someone, or just interjecting some hate speech.
i think this is why alot of people just stopped using topix.
i tried to start a few new threads, just light subjects, no one was interested, unless its about politics or religion, or hating on someone they dont have time.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2014
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>i dont find topix all that much fun anymore. used to be you could chat on and on about a subject, and people actually knew how to laugh and have a good conversaton. then a few showed up to ruin it, by name calling, or accusing someone, or just interjecting some hate speech.
i think this is why alot of people just stopped using topix.
i tried to start a few new threads, just light subjects, no one was interested, unless its about politics or religion, or hating on someone they dont have time.
Yeah thats true... So it looks like another beautiful day.. Thanks for the reply Splum..

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4 Mar 8, 2014
So anyone down fur some fun tonite.? i am a lonely man-dog.. need some talk.. lol.. god bless u all.. hello ladies..

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5 Mar 8, 2014
Man-dog here, looking for topix romance chat.. Only fun people permitted.. Rules are as follows, no disrespecting anyone or thing.. Dont make me bite you.. Lol be sweet.
Jeannie

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2014
Why do you call yourself man-dog?:)
Fox News Is A Joke

Zagreb, Croatia

#7 Mar 8, 2014
Jeannie wrote:
Why do you call yourself man-dog?:)
Because he is a pile of dog sh*t.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2014
Jeannie wrote:
Why do you call yourself man-dog?:)
I was only joking.. But also this is what i've evolved into from topix.. Lol.. Worry free, uplifting convo .. Peaceout.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#9 Mar 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is a pile of dog sh*t.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wow. good come=back. lol. impressive if you consider the source that typed. it. lol
Jeannie

Martin, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>I was only joking.. But also this is what i've evolved into from topix.. Lol.. Worry free, uplifting convo .. Peaceout.
Meant no harm, just curious.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#11 Mar 8, 2014
Jeannie wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant no harm, just curious.
ok.. its all good.. and to answer ur question.. i get exicted like a dog, im known for howling and barking.. and im very positive and open minded... plus the ladies say i smell like one.. lol.. have a great nite jeno..

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12 Mar 8, 2014
Have a great night everyone.. Be sweet and always think positive, because at the end of the day no one is better than you... Feel good about yourself because you are special and important..
bsp tea tea

Ashburn, VA

#13 Mar 8, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
Have a great night everyone.. Be sweet and always think positive, because at the end of the day no one is better than you... Feel good about yourself because you are special and important..
And very , Very beautiful.. Inside and out.

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#14 Mar 8, 2014
True,
Have a nice night.
rat hater

Elkhorn City, KY

#15 Mar 8, 2014
It's so hard to have a conversation now , if you don't agree with people's view they tend to get violitile , lol or result to name calling like a grade school child.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#16 Mar 8, 2014
rat hater wrote:
It's so hard to have a conversation now , if you don't agree with people's view they tend to get violitile , lol or result to name calling like a grade school child.
Thats true.. But we can start fresh here... Its a beautiful nite, and good morning to you... U want a cup of coffee?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#17 Mar 8, 2014
Sometimes you just have to be an adult and be more mature... Sure someones going to come in and throw a cheap shot, but does it really effect who you are on the inside... You can also create a profile and develop friends on a much more private note.. And you can never have to many good friends, who will always be there for you and drop a good word... People were in this world together,, nobodies perfect and aint gonna be... Im here if anyone want to have a nice decent convosation... I suffer from insomnia and topix helps me deal with it... Anyways peace love and happiness to all ya'll, have a great day tomo
Jessica Shell

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 9, 2014
I'm always looking for fun. man, dog, woman, or horse doesn't matter to me holla back at me. Must have money, beer, or pills
Jeannie

Pikeville, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2014
Good morning Sprocket. Hope you got some sleep. I love your attitude on dealing with others.. You sound like a fun easy going guy. I enjoy reading your posts. Just one request, you can call me Jen, Jean or whatever, but Jeno sounds like a turkey breast. LOL. I really don't mind just thought it was funny. Later!
rat hater

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2014
Good morning my fellow neighbors and conversationalist's ! How is your Sunday morning going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min CriminalForever 151,738
Abortion is a human right. 1 hr Trumpman 41
Pike County Wants $2.00 more Dollars on Solid W... 1 hr Extrumpman 18
nugent not selling 1 hr Extrumpman 142
anyone know randel good 1 hr D_Man 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Paris 33,299
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 1 hr Extrumpman 84
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 3 hr Just awful 15
Clerk Fired Somebody 6 hr Turly Curd 6

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages