Sheena Hopkins

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Oct 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 21, 2011
 
I just looked at the KOOL website. Sheena did make parole in August. Look like no matter how many times you do the crime you get to come home and do it again. I believe in second changes but good lord has this girl not learned. I learnt my lesson a while back. My new husband may have not, but gezzz how really has four kids that they dont take care of in and out of jail in between kids. does anyone know who has her kids and if they are being took care of. i was told a while back that chad's first wife was trying to get Sheena last baby that belonged to her husband. I looked her up on here alos and it seems like no one has anyting nice to say about her either a big suprise to me. this is topix afterall.
Danny

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 22, 2011
 
prisonwife2011 wrote:
I just looked at the KOOL website. Sheena did make parole in August. Look like no matter how many times you do the crime you get to come home and do it again. I believe in second changes but good lord has this girl not learned. I learnt my lesson a while back. My new husband may have not, but gezzz how really has four kids that they dont take care of in and out of jail in between kids. does anyone know who has her kids and if they are being took care of. i was told a while back that chad's first wife was trying to get Sheena last baby that belonged to her husband. I looked her up on here alos and it seems like no one has anyting nice to say about her either a big suprise to me. this is topix afterall.
Well I have something to say Sheena is putting pikeville behind her shes doing really good she's with somebody that loves her don't do drugs never been in trouble works everyday and knows about her past I love you baby the past is just that the past
ummm

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 22, 2011
 
Well, that's good for her. God bless her children that didn't have homes right before she went to prison- people were trying to find homes for the poor things.
Danny

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 22, 2011
 
she knows that she didn't do them kids right but hopefully she can be a better mother to them in the future I will help her in anyway I can Sheena can be a lot better person than what she has been in the past I have a lot of faith in her and believe in her I know she's had a lot of chances before but this time she getting help and will overcome this she's 30 years old and ready to live a real lifestyle without the drugs
to whom it may concern

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 12, 2013
 
ummm wrote:
Well, that's good for her. God bless her children that didn't have homes right before she went to prison- people were trying to find homes for the poor things.
sheena's children have never been without a home they are all together and are well taken care of no matter what problems she had she has always put those kids first she's a drug addict she done what was best for them do you not think that it hurt her to have to let someone else take care of them she's a mother for gods sake she loves her kids she put there well being ahead of her own feelings.
dumb

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 12, 2013
 
Her kids have been without homes. Right before prison, I was asked to take them. I could not do it and barely knew anything of her.

She's pathetic. Shes like all the other Pike County trashy mothers who throw their little cum drop slime ball b--astards off on other people.
get fixed

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 12, 2013
 
sounds like someone needs to get herself fixed like a dog before you adopt one from the shelter.

tie your tubes in a knot that won't ever come undone. double knot it or have them burnt out! use some condoms and birthcontrol at the same time if you're gonna have sex for god's sake. lol
to whom it may concern

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 12, 2013
 
dumb wrote:
Her kids have been without homes. Right before prison, I was asked to take them. I could not do it and barely knew anything of her.
She's pathetic. Shes like all the other Pike County trashy mothers who throw their little cum drop slime ball b--astards off on other people.
Listen noone was asked to keep Sheena's kids get real!!Those kids are fine and are withher husbandand his mother they are well taken care of and have been there for 3 years. I wish that the punk ass bitch who had enough nerveto write this dumb shit would have had enough nerve to post thier name. What am i thinking Sheena is out of jail now aint a bitch one gonna talk shit and let her find out who it was. But hey someone who gets on here and lies like that aint gonna make thier self look stupid by posting thiername because anyone who knows Sheena knows she is a good mom and at times keeps half the damn neighborhood kids.This shit aint even worth my time.weknow Sheenaandwe know the truth
WynonasBigBrownB eaver

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Wut?
Caught

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 20, 2013
 
Danny wrote:
she knows that she didn't do them kids right but hopefully she can be a better mother to them in the future I will help her in anyway I can Sheena can be a lot better person than what she has been in the past I have a lot of faith in her and believe in her I know she's had a lot of chances before but this time she getting help and will overcome this she's 30 years old and ready to live a real lifestyle without the drugs
@danny you are a low life I've heard she's been F@@@ing your brains out to get drugs and to beat it off your married with children and sheens knows that also how could you love some drug head when you can't even take care of your own family

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 144,600
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 127,770
Underground tunnels in Pikeville 3 hr Barsoom 1
should a married couple engage in a threesome? (Oct '10) 3 hr burstbackus08 118
Highway Department DO District 12 3 hr Gary Svene 11
paris cowboy =music 4 hr PARIS COWBOY 4,417
Mike Rowe Resigns 4 hr Paul 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••