natural

Baltimore, MD

#222 Jun 14, 2013
I think its natural to fart during sex!!!!because when my man did me from the back in my cooty !!a fart came out unotice i was so abrasde i did not want to have sex with him no more!!!he said it was natural hahahaha!!!!
NormalGuy

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#223 Jul 21, 2013
Farting is a sign of comfort. You know once a visitor pass the door leaving I left my leg and let a huge one rip in front my beloved family. So i found it so normal if I heard my woman farting or varting in my presence.

Ps: When i was young i used to hear my father farting more than he is talking esspicially when we were camping

Another ps my grandma told me once that my granpa is farting non stop
And his father has prolonged fart that it lasts for about a minute

I know you laugh and make joke but trust me every one farts and ita normal
Grow up
lynx

Dublin, Ireland

#224 Jul 22, 2013
i think its cool, but it really stink than mine
Shaka

South Africa

#227 Jul 25, 2013
I luv it when my woman farts ,especially doggy style
Sexygirl28

Euless, TX

#229 Aug 1, 2013
When a woman farts while being screwed doggy style it's bc his dick is freaking big and he is hitting her gspot and putting pressure down there , feels so good , it just means she just got screwed good and lost control and he knew what he was doing ..... He knows how to work them hips :)
Beaver Man

Pikeville, KY

#230 Aug 1, 2013
Sexygirl28 wrote:
When a woman farts while being screwed doggy style it's bc his dick is freaking big and he is hitting her gspot and putting pressure down there , feels so good , it just means she just got screwed good and lost control and he knew what he was doing ..... He knows how to work them hips :)
I'd like to qnaw on ur Cat!
toch

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#231 Aug 5, 2013
i am a guy and i luv when she farts when havingg sex with my gf.
sweet pink

Elkhorn City, KY

#232 Aug 5, 2013
this guy was doing me doggy style one night, and he was bigggg
i mean big fat penis, drilling me hard and deep, but, i didnt let out a toot, i held it in, cause i had too much respect for this big monster and he was going so good, i didnt want him to get disgusted and stop.
i held it in and let it build up and my orgasm went off like the final big bang at the 4th of july fire works show
i was moaning, yelling, screaming, bucking and pushing back up on that massive dong!!!!
wow, that was the best doggy style of my freakin life.
wonder what that guy is doing tonight, hmm, heard he was married now.
i really miss.....
Dee

South Africa

#233 Aug 8, 2013
good ole boy wrote:
<quoted text> stay away from the fattys bro. get you one of them skinny ones that haint eat in a few days.


Its not a matter of being fat, don't talk rubbish I'm a big girl nd proud wen u fart is healthy
poopsie

Santa Cruz, CA

#235 Aug 17, 2013
this has happened to me before. it was totally embarrassing but a good guy'll be courteous enough to excuse something we can't control and carry on
anti poo

Pikeville, KY

#236 Aug 17, 2013
poopsie wrote:
this has happened to me before. it was totally embarrassing but a good guy'll be courteous enough to excuse something we can't control and carry on
wellyeah a little fart is ok...but this woman i was with literally $hit all over me! im talking it looked like i had been 4 wheeling! so yeah...we don't see each outher anymore...
conner

London, KY

#237 Aug 18, 2013
anti poo wrote:
<quoted text> wellyeah a little fart is ok...but this woman i was with literally $hit all over me! im talking it looked like i had been 4 wheeling! so yeah...we don't see each outher anymore...
that is so weird. maybe she had taken some exlax earlier or maybe she had irritable bowel syndrome. i dont know.
man2man

El Monte, CA

#239 Aug 24, 2013
I personally don't like farting,but I must admit if a woman rips one on your balls during sex it does feel damn good!
miss kay

Elkhorn City, KY

#240 Aug 24, 2013
farting at impromptu times is never fun.
i was in the hospital once, and had kidney stones, they were giving me meds to help break up the stones, well they sent this really cutie patootie guy to come get me to take me down stairs to have a ct scan.
well he is standing there with the wheelchair and i go to pull myself up outta the bed and crawl over into the wheelchair, straining i guess to keep my tushie covered up in my gown, i let one rip.
it was loud
there was no denying it
lol
i just turned a shade of red i had never seen before and he said nothing.
but i bet he was snickering behind my back all the way down the hall
lol.
man2man

El Monte, CA

#241 Aug 24, 2013
miss kay wrote:
farting at impromptu times is never fun.
i was in the hospital once, and had kidney stones, they were giving me meds to help break up the stones, well they sent this really cutie patootie guy to come get me to take me down stairs to have a ct scan.
well he is standing there with the wheelchair and i go to pull myself up outta the bed and crawl over into the wheelchair, straining i guess to keep my tushie covered up in my gown, i let one rip.
it was loud
there was no denying it
lol
i just turned a shade of red i had never seen before and he said nothing.
but i bet he was snickering behind my back all the way down the hall
lol.
probably wasn't the first time it happened to him and surely not the last.
Troy

Jackson, KY

#242 Aug 24, 2013
Hit the G-Spot and you'll get a poof!
bossy

Anaheim, CA

#243 Aug 25, 2013
lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>you either have a big ole vay jay or a smallpecker at home then because when you fill them upthey will blow off steam
Hahahaha good come back!
craze dick

Blacktown, Australia

#244 Aug 31, 2013
U like to fart in my man's mouth he just doesn't like.egg farts cause um.so.skinny he also does mind smelling or tasting.me after. Dump.because I can wipe all my shit stains. Fat chicks r the worst for annilingus u need a girl like.me.who wants it dirt but clean
Just Me

Williamson, WV

#245 Sep 1, 2013
They ate too much fiber before sex.
retired nurse

Jonancy, KY

#246 Sep 1, 2013
miss kay wrote:
farting at impromptu times is never fun.
i was in the hospital once, and had kidney stones, they were giving me meds to help break up the stones, well they sent this really cutie patootie guy to come get me to take me down stairs to have a ct scan.
well he is standing there with the wheelchair and i go to pull myself up outta the bed and crawl over into the wheelchair, straining i guess to keep my tushie covered up in my gown, i let one rip.
it was loud
there was no denying it
lol
i just turned a shade of red i had never seen before and he said nothing.
but i bet he was snickering behind my back all the way down the hall
lol.
Honey, when someone works in the medical field, they're so used to hearing people farting that it's no different to them than hearing them cough! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 min Ponicchio Mitch 25,894
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min ChromiuMan 136,188
Word Association (Aug '11) 44 min Red_Forman 6,326
Musikal MishMash 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 24,055
the music thread (Apr '12) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 211
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 1,237
Glenn Martin Hammond ran over woman 9 hr Simply the law 4
PC Board Battle Royale 13 hr opinion 92
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]