First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thought

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Oct 12, 2012
follow me wrote:
theres this guy...
hes so beautiful....seriously, i could describe him as hot, or sexy, etc, but indeed he is just beautiful...
i look at his pictures, and i think, god he is beautiful....
and he is, for a short time every few days, mine....
to kiss, and i do love to kiss him
to hold and i do love to hold him, to give him the best oral sex hes had and i do love to blow him, and to screw so good that he gives me the most mind blowing orgasms i have ever had....
and leaves me literally breathless and wanting more...always wanting more...
he is just too beautiful to put into words....i want to leave my mouth on him, on his mouth, on his body, on him, i want to constantly touch him, his hands, his lips, his neck, his chest, his huge hard...well, i love the stolen moments, and we both know it wont last forever, he told me a picture is better than a memory, but he is wrong, the memory is much much sweeter.....
He obviously doesn't feel the same way.
follow me

Pikeville, KY

#23 Oct 12, 2012
thought wrote:
<quoted text>
He obviously doesn't feel the same way.
what makes you think so....we were just together yesterday and it was bliss, pure bliss....
quiet respect

Pikeville, KY

#24 Oct 12, 2012
mountian goo wrote:
<quoted text> relationship? seriously? noooo this is just a buisness deal...she gets what she wants and so do i...we dont care for each outher at all..matter of fact we are both married to outher people in different states lol
Sorry, I wasn't responding to your illicit affair; but rather the men and women talking about their lost loves.
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#25 Oct 14, 2012
follow me wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think so....we were just together yesterday and it was bliss, pure bliss....
If he felt the same way he would be with you ...bliss ?
my say

Pikeville, KY

#26 Oct 14, 2012
sometimes people only need to turn to someone.
we love the one we are with, the one we are supposed to love....but that love grows cold and old and stale.
and there might even be some love lost.
you stay for the reasons most everyone does...children, money, support, family, and maybe partly because you have committed yourself to that person and that life.
but, you find that there is something missing.
a need that isnt being met, a lust or a desire or even just a human need to be touched, to be kissed and made to feel desirable again.
sex becomes routine and boring and sometimes even stops altogether, and while it is wrong, we are flawed humans and we follow our needs.
thats all it is, a few moments or maybe an hour, here or there...touching, kissing, groping, feeling heat again.
feeling wanted and needed and giving pleasure back to someone who needs it as much as u....
then you kiss and go home and live the family life for a few days, or weeks....
its just our human or maybe our animal instincts....
its unfortunate, but true.
and anyone who is married, or in a long term relationship knows it, they might not act on it, they might stay home and deal with it in other ways, but they would admit it that they have longed for that touch again, that first kiss, that first hot feeling of untamed passion with another, a new person....if they say they havent longed for it, then they are a liar.
and maybe only a few of us actually act on it, but i think there is alot more of it going on that people admit.
well

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 Oct 14, 2012
my say wrote:
we love the one we are with, the one we are supposed to love....but that love grows cold and old and stale.
you stay for the reasons most everyone does...children, money, support, family, and maybe partly because you have committed yourself to that person and that life.
a need that isnt being met, a lust or a desire or even just a human need to be touched, to be kissed and made to feel desirable again.
sex becomes routine and boring and sometimes even stops altogether, and while it is wrong, we are flawed humans and we follow our needs.
thats all it is, a few moments or maybe an hour, here or there...touching, kissing, groping, feeling heat again.
feeling wanted and needed and giving pleasure back to someone who needs it as much as u....
and anyone who is married, or in a long term relationship knows it, they might not act on it, they might stay home and deal with it in other ways, but they would admit it that they have longed for that touch again, that first kiss, that first hot feeling of untamed passion with another, a new person....if they say they havent longed for it, then they are a liar.
and maybe only a few of us actually act on it, but i think there is alot more of it going on that people admit.
I agree with what you say is...true...but society and the 'court system' has taught 'us' that that thought process is gender bound and gender accepted and controlled.

Because we all know where cheating usually ends up...right? If you are a man, you loose it that simple no matter what the circumstances and know matter what is right.
Dr Ruth

Pikeville, KY

#28 Oct 14, 2012
my say wrote:
You can rest assure you're not the only one blowing him and it's a known fact all men love BJs so you're not doing anything special that no other woman can do for him and probably is if he is as hot as you have stated. You are living in a fairy tale world and I hope when it abruptly ends you don't lose your sanity. After reading your detailed posts, therapy could very well be in your future. Many lust and many act on it but when it's all said and done most realize the lusting was the best part. Nothing is ever as good as we imagine and sometimes it ends in downright disappointment especially if you lose a family over it. You're caught up in the heat of the moment. Get a grip.
LadyLiberty

Danville, KY

#29 Oct 14, 2012
Dr Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can rest assure you're not the only one blowing him and it's a known fact all men love BJs so you're not doing anything special that no other woman can do for him and probably is if he is as hot as you have stated. You are living in a fairy tale world and I hope when it abruptly ends you don't lose your sanity. After reading your detailed posts, therapy could very well be in your future. Many lust and many act on it but when it's all said and done most realize the lusting was the best part. Nothing is ever as good as we imagine and sometimes it ends in downright disappointment especially if you lose a family over it. You're caught up in the heat of the moment. Get a grip.
Ohhhh......but wouldn't that HEAT of the moment feel Good!
For a little while...
Rekindle a flame, thought lost forever :)
Dr Ruth

Pikeville, KY

#30 Oct 14, 2012
LadyLiberty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh......but wouldn't that HEAT of the moment feel Good!
For a little while...
Rekindle a flame, thought lost forever :)
Ahhh... maybe... but the rekindled flames never stays lit. The new wears off of everything and don't doubt it. There is a reason it had to be rekindled. It went out for a reason. Too many people reading fairy tales.
LadyLiberty

Danville, KY

#31 Oct 14, 2012
Dr Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh... maybe... but the rekindled flames never stays lit. The new wears off of everything and don't doubt it. There is a reason it had to be rekindled. It went out for a reason. Too many people reading fairy tales.
Nah nah nah...
You have it wrong.
Not an old flame, rekindling, as in boyfriend!
But a flame that had went dormant
forever dormant
I thought
and was sparked again ...

From the "core" of my being...
lusty fairy

Pikeville, KY

#32 Oct 15, 2012
Dr Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
no, no, actually the best part is when he sinks his big hard massive tool deep inside of me and i wrap my legs around him and pull him in even deeper, thats the best part so far....cant wait to see u this week baby!!!
lusty fairy

Pikeville, KY

#33 Oct 15, 2012
Dr Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
well yes, i am well aware how much men love bjs, especially if they are getting them from me, cause im not the girl who licks it a few times then says im done....im never done til they are done...and so, if he can get that elsewhere, maybe he can, more power to him, but its still here for him anytime he wants it...him being hot, well, yes, he is hot, probably in the eyes of alot of ppl he would be seen as average or alittle above average, but, when he puts his arms around me and kisses me and his hands are on me, hes just beautiful....besides hot sexy ppl tend to think way too much of themselves, so they only want other hot sexy ppl, and they miss out....sometimes the best sex or the best lust, or the best intimacy comes where u least expect it
and yes, i am well aware it will end...probably soon and probably abruptly, but i am prepared for it, cause we both know it cant go on forever, not with each of us living OTHER lives....but its been good while its lasted and im sure he will come back a few more times....
dee ray

Winchester, KY

#34 Oct 15, 2012
bangaho...dumpaho..thas all you needs ta know!
LadyofLiberty

Danville, KY

#35 Oct 15, 2012
dee ray wrote:
bangaho...dumpaho..thas all you needs ta know!
Why do you say ho?
There are still some good ladies around.
Some that still have a lot to give that
do not want to be used up, or beat on,
out of jealousy. That have more on their
minds than jumping someone's bones or
where the next high and party is coming
from. Someone that would like to share the
daily routine of living, happily, which
would be rare, with someone.

Someone who
is the yin
to your yang.
Dr Ruth

Pikeville, KY

#36 Oct 15, 2012
lusty fairy wrote:
<quoted text>well yes, i am well aware how much men love bjs, especially if they are getting them from me, cause im not the girl who licks it a few times then says im done....im never done til they are done...and so, if he can get that elsewhere, maybe he can, more power to him, but its still here for him anytime he wants it...him being hot, well, yes, he is hot, probably in the eyes of alot of ppl he would be seen as average or alittle above average, but, when he puts his arms around me and kisses me and his hands are on me, hes just beautiful....besides hot sexy ppl tend to think way too much of themselves, so they only want other hot sexy ppl, and they miss out....sometimes the best sex or the best lust, or the best intimacy comes where u least expect it
and yes, i am well aware it will end...probably soon and probably abruptly, but i am prepared for it, cause we both know it cant go on forever, not with each of us living OTHER lives....but its been good while its lasted and im sure he will come back a few more times....
Yea, it will end and I think you will have a hard time with it. You can also bet he is seeing more than just you and he is also telling the other women she is the best, the most beautiful woman in the world, the best lover, and he cannot live without her. It's called the script that goes with his little black book. Wise up and respect yourself.
one last word

Pikeville, KY

#37 Oct 16, 2012
Dr Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, it will end and I think you will have a hard time with it. You can also bet he is seeing more than just you and he is also telling the other women she is the best, the most beautiful woman in the world, the best lover, and he cannot live without her. It's called the script that goes with his little black book. Wise up and respect yourself.
well first and foremost, i know he is SEEING someone else, and so am i, we are both well aware of our circumstances, as for him screwing yet another, maybe, if he has time, but as for telling me he cant live without me etc, no, we havent gone down that road
ours is strictly a business deal, he gets his and i get mine and we respect each others boundaries and ask no questions, tell no lies...its all good, and as for him telling other women they are the best, well maybe in some areas, but i know one area where he has zero need and zero need to complain and if he says that another woman can do that better than me, i say good day sir, its been nice knowin ya, but if i cant beat all these bitches, then i will hang it up
RoRo

Pikeville, KY

#38 Oct 16, 2012
lusty fairy wrote:
<quoted text>no, no, actually the best part is when he sinks his big hard massive tool deep inside of me and i wrap my legs around him and pull him in even deeper, thats the best part so far....cant wait to see u this week baby!!!
Must be from out of town. Don't know any dude with that description. LMBO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Hot Chicks Of Rock / Metal Thread (Nov '11) 35 min MUSICK-NESS 49
Song Color Game (Mar '11) 40 min MUSICK-NESS 450
Not Your Mother's Music (Oct '13) 44 min MUSICK-NESS 124
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 49 min MUSICK-NESS 3,431
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min Khatru 130,549
Word Association (Aug '11) 53 min MUSICK-NESS 4,954
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 55 min MUSICK-NESS 21,409
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 19 hr ginseng thieves 71
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info